Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

K: A New Beginning

K: The New Beginning

a part of “K: A New Beginning”, a fictional universe by Fantasies.

A year after the Red King's death,chaos brews again in Japan. Clans arise once more,and new Kings and Queens make their debut. New members join clans,causing Japan to be in more danger than ever.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “K: A New Beginning”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: K: The New Beginning

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Wed May 14, 2014 5:43 pm

Yeah, honestly I was starting to feel guilty for posting so much stuff while leaving everyone else behind. I'll cut back the replies. Again, sorry for going overboard.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fantasies on Wed May 14, 2014 11:55 pm

Alright,I see some issues have rose up. Too let you all know,weekdays are not times I am very active. However! I shall try and make time to come on and post. On weekends,I am always available. Sorry for these delays,but school is really coming at me now that finals are coming up. Again I am sorry,and I do not want to hold anyone back from roleplaying at all! Thus being said,I'd enjoy it if we all went to at a slow pace. That was other members,and myself,don't have to go back multiple pages to figure out where their character is,if anything happened with their character,ect. So sorry if I come out as rude,but the amount of chaos I have let break out due to my lack of attention is quite overwhelming,since I do wish for you guys to have a good time. With this being said,I will try as hard as possible to it least post once a day. Okay,thank you!

NOTE: I have made a new character; The Dark Queen. I most certainly will keep on roleplaying as Mayu,and may begin Kurumi's introduction when I get some volunteers to join her clan,and her profile is completed. She uses black/purpleish aura. So,yes. That is all! ♥
Image". . .Fαℓℓ Fяσм Mу Eуєѕ . . ."Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fantasies
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fantasies on Sat May 17, 2014 5:45 pm

Update: Okay,guys! The Dark Queen has been finished! [ A great big thanks to Naught,for that.~ ] So,I shall start roleplaying once you all get back,since it seems like you guys,like I did,vanished for the time being.~ Once that is so,I'll roleplay as Mayu until people sign up too be the Dark Clansmen,or you guys request me to roleplay as Kurumi.~ ♥

Fantasies
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetsuna on Sat May 17, 2014 6:56 pm

Because most of us are waiting on you to post. We discussed earlier that we need to wait and go a little in a order so some of us don't lose where the RP is at.

Zetsuna
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:03 am

Yeah pretty much...

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!