Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kings of Elements: Reboot

Kings of Elements: Reboot

a part of “Kings of Elements: Reboot”, a fictional universe by Siryn.

The world is kept in balance by four orbs of each major element. The orbs are a secret from the people, with only the Kings holding them and knowing their purpose. However, one of them has been murdered, and it's only the start of a grueling darkness.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Kings of Elements: Reboot”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Kings of Elements: Reboot

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasticMr.ChiaPet on Sun May 18, 2014 7:07 pm

Hey, I've been a little out of it but I promise I'll be sending in post soon!

Also Qaida found a new format which might grab all of your attention. Pretty cool stuff!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FantasticMr.ChiaPet
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Sun May 18, 2014 11:17 pm

Ah yes!! Thanks Chia for reminding me.

So in another RP, we are actually all collabing on one pad. It's working out really well actually which is amazing because I thought it would get really crazy but it doesn't actually. We hope onto it whenever we are all online and just write. It definitely makes things move a lot faster.

I want to leave it up to you guys though if that's what you all want to try out or not. I think it may be especially useful for what I have planned in the up and coming posts once we get everyone all together.

Also, thanks for responding to me on the OOC guys, I really appreciate that! I worry when OOC goes quiet >.>

Anyway, let me know :)
There is Magic all around, you just have to look to see it...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eddy V. Sovorov on Mon May 19, 2014 1:01 am

Well, I would have to see and try it to really give a full opinion on whether or not I'd like it. You say it worked out for you despite it appearing like it would be more of a mess, so guess it's hard for me to pass good judgement without trying it out first!

Eddy V. Sovorov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Tue May 20, 2014 5:10 pm

Alrighty! So as per the wish... here is a link to the pad guys. Please check it out! I'll be on it tonight just chilling and waiting if anyone jumps on. If you guys do go ahead and join me, I will probably do a test run of the next part that I wish to have happen. If all goes well, then hey we can post it up later. I think it will be just fine though, you guys are pretty cool and amazing writers so.

Anyway. Here is the link!! http://write.roleplaygateway.com/p/King ... 20Elements

Check it out and we'll see if this is something everyone is interested in continuing with. Thanks guys! I'm looking forward to more posts and all that good stuff :)

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eddy V. Sovorov on Thu May 22, 2014 10:12 pm

So it seems the writing pad doesn't like our magnificent GM, so this is the new pad that'll hopefully not be mean.

http://piratepad.net/Cn6EPiSjEe

Eddy V. Sovorov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Sun May 25, 2014 3:54 pm

Thank you Eddy for posting that link up :D

Aww >///< I'm not magnificent. You guys are the magnificent ones!

So, with just about everyone's input, I think it's been decided to continue Kings via the collaboration :D I hope that works out for you all so please, whenever you're on and ready for some writing, jump on the pad ;) I will be there!

Also, I'm going to copy and paste the collab we did on there onto a word pad so that I can erase that one to start fresh where we are at right now in the RP. (god I hope that made some sense... I haven't had enough coffee yet >.>) Alrighty! Thanks so much everyone!

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!