Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Persona: Halcyon Days

Persona: Halcyon Days

a part of “Persona: Halcyon Days”, a fictional universe by Cato The Great.

"Doors can lead to freedom, or enslavement. They can present infinite possibilities, or they can be shut and locked forever. But you know what they say, when one door closes..."

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Persona: Halcyon Days”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Persona: Halcyon Days

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyroteknik on Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:55 pm

Oh look, an image dump!

(I know triblade didn't ask for one, but I made one for Lammy anyway 'cause I didn't want him to feel left out).

That first post was just the right about of creepy, by the way Cato. I'm stoked for the rest.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pyroteknik
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Koromaru on Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:06 am

After RPGWrite crashed today for a good hour, I could also recommend TitanPad. It is just as good, but RPGWrite is connected to this website.

And thanks White Rook! I really appreciate it
"I am thou... Thou art I... From the sea of thy soul, I come..."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Koromaru
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Homesick Angel on Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:54 am

Yeah, the Writes aren't the most... stable thing in the world. At all. I personally think it has a grudge against me, but eh. I feel that Titanpad is a lot more stable, but it still has it moments. At least it's 502's are only a minute or so there instead of weeks... I'm bitter.

Anywho, I getcha Captain, will wait for important plot points! And that preliminary post? The preliminary post, tho. It's suitable creepy and I want more. Can't wait for this one to get in full swing.

Homesick Angel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alligot on Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:42 pm

Rook, you're magical. I mean it, thank you so much!

Also, as for collaborative posting, someone could host a Google word doc or something? We did something like that for an OOC page on a different roleplay. Those never crash, as far as I know.

And what is with the Pharos-like introduction? Except Pharos tries to be a little friendly, at least. :S

Alligot
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Homesick Angel on Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:07 pm

Eh, I always liked the writes, and I'd recommend the Titanpads as well because the RPG Write is down again Oh my goodness why? Though, I never bothered with a Google word doc and I honestly have no idea how they work. Does it have a chat feature like Titanpad? I like to talk to the people I'm writing with and hammer out IC details OOC, ya know what I mean? I'm a chatty fool...

Homesick Angel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Koromaru on Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:22 pm

For Google Docs we would need to share emails. It has a chat system in place though, but I personally don't find it adequate for colab-posts to be honest. We are much better off using Titanpad just cause of the unreliability of RPGWrite.

And Angel, who doesn't love to chat while they're writing? It takes like 4 times longer to write a post, but it makes it a lot more fun!

Koromaru
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:40 pm

Thank you for making me a banner Rook.

So I've never used Titanpad or RPGwrite can someone give me a brief description of what it is. Its like google docs?

triblade
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Homesick Angel on Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:54 pm

Well. Not exactly, I mean, I don't think so. Like I said, I never used Google Docs. It's like a giant writing surface that you or anyone else can write in in real time. Basically, if I wrote a sentence or paragraph in the pad, then that sentence would show up for everyone in real time, and then you can add to it or edit it as you see fit. Off to the right side is a chat bar that you can talk to others in the pad without mussing with the pad proper...

I'd just come to the realization that I suck at explaining... You know what? It'd probably be easier if I gave you an example pad.

https://titanpad.com/persona

Thought I'd name it Persona just cuz. It's awesome for collaborative posts.

Homesick Angel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyroteknik on Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:54 pm

You're all completely welcome for the banners; I was happy to do it. :)

Pyroteknik
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Koromaru on Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:08 am

I made my assumptions when it came to my post, like the time school started. Looking it up, it said most Japanese schools started at 8:30 in the morning. Additionally, with a private academy I assumed there would be some sort of security on the premise. If I am wrong, then correct me and I'll fix my post as soon as possible!

Koromaru
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alligot on Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:38 pm

"7:26- I'll be there for two different reasons you should prepare Haruo ;)."

Poor Lamilus, doesn't know that Haruo is straight. :P

Alligot
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:17 pm

That is all.

Any spots open?

Poop. There isn't. I'll continue admiring from afar.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Koromaru on Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:19 am

I'm just waiting for more people to arrive at the meeting room before I post again. Just thought I should say that

Koromaru
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alligot on Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:59 pm

Is the titanpad down for anyone else?

And also, is this collab post going to be just between Cato and Tri, or everyone involved?

Alligot
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cato The Great on Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:14 pm

Yeah, it was down for me for quite a while. Does anyone else want in on it? :o

Cato The Great
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alligot on Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:07 pm

EDIT: I figured we should try to get this moving along.

Alligot
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cato The Great on Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:03 pm

Hey guys, super sorry for the extended absence, is everyone else still interested in continuing?

Cato The Great
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keen on Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:25 pm

Well, I'm still here, so sure.

Keen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alligot on Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:58 pm

I'd say I'm still interested.

Alligot
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!