Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Welcome to Paranormal Villa

a part of “Welcome to Paranormal Villa”, a fictional universe by Lvdwilt2000.

Come step inside the Paranormal Villa. Only people with a power can see it and naked to the human eye. Lots of roles open pic can't be uploaded unfortunatly

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome to Paranormal Villa”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:50 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Welcome to Paranormal Villa"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Welcome to Paranormal Villa

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hannahpop102 on Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:56 pm

I would like to reserve Kat Graham

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hannahpop102
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blushing Bunny on Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:33 pm

Hey Lvd :) Do you let people compete for roles? Because I was wanting to reserve Kat Graham's character... If not, I'll reserve Lilly Collins :)

- Ignore.
Last edited by Blushing Bunny on Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blushing Bunny
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:39 am

Hi Blushing Bunny sorry but I am not one for competing to much so if you are okay with Hannahpop getting Kat Graham then you can have Lilly collins sorry again thanks for showing intrest

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bloeddorst on Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:10 pm

Hi there! Thank you for creating such an interesting RP!

I would like to reserve Lea Michele

Bloeddorst
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:34 pm

I like to write do i have the time nfor it no? So I make them rps so I can make everyone else to do the work. Joke just kidding Sure your reserved I will add it in a sec. Thanks for being intrested!

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crashmeback on Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:32 pm

So just out of curiosity. What's keeping them in the villa? I see a few characters have jobs so what prevents them from leaving?

crashmeback
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:28 pm

I haven't thought to much into that yet maybe we could WIP it. Make it discovered as it goes on the rp

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crashmeback on Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:06 pm

How soon do you think we'll be able to post?

crashmeback
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:40 pm

CHARRIE IS DONE!
I hope everyone likes her. xD

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver World Builder

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!