Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

God Game

God Game

a part of “God Game”, a fictional universe by Alliqua_Dark.

{Bad at these inquire within ╰( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “God Game”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: God Game

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:41 pm

The apartments aren't actually that far apart, max of like four blocks apart.

The other apartments aren't known to the demons, they'll have to hunt them down *shrugs* or not. Again they could all team up to kill the death god, who happens to be a jerk anyways. The apartments are different per pair. Think low-to slightly better middle class range. Like Tohru and Rima's apartment is low-class T~T Darn. But yeah, uh you kinda have free range about size, but not too big mind you ;P

Then, yeah they didn't bring anything so all the humans could have minor uh oh! moments and rush to stores or back to their homes to attempt and retrieve clothing and such without being spotted sure, that could be quite entertaining. xD

Anyway! I'm totally loving this, you all are amazing and I love all of you!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scripter on Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:08 pm

@BespectacledBeauty: That's fine with me, darlin'. Save us some awkward walking scene or whatnot. And that house-sneaking sounds hella fun.
Pocałować daleki ból.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scripter
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verix on Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:15 pm

@Alliqua Would you mind correcting the word 'sap' to 'Soap' for me. As you probably know from talking to me, I have spelling issues when I'm typing fast. GUh.

And ya'll, you better watch out because Amaya and Sora have some pro strats. GG.
    .That may or may not involve Sora becoming a super Saiyan and killing you all. Jk.

EDIT: YOU DID NOT SEE THE CODING MISTAKE I MADE.
Last edited by Verix on Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Perhaps

Verix
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:16 pm

Oh yeah xD Sure, and yeah you guys be ready cause Amaya and Sora are the power team xDD

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:06 pm

About the apartment thingy, I accidentally let Akio's stuffs to be miraculously moved into their apartment, because I think the-jerk-whom-we-all-know is a God after all so I think he can pretty much do that T.T
But BTW, watch out for Akio and Zadkiel too xD

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:32 pm

@Chrian, ehhhh that's fine bruh xD I dun care also I will look out. I have to look out for everyone xD I'm the gm but that means nothingggg

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:16 pm

@Chrian
The way I see it, I think it's all sort of going to be a different experience for each pair. Like GM said, their new homes are all a bit different. Having some with all their belongings already there and some who don't wouldn't be that strange. I thought having the humans have to return home and get their things would give their demon partners and opportunity to learn more about them :P

*EDIT
-.- Okay my post will have to wait until tomorrow. Go an appointment early and can't stay up much longer. Until then, good night all you lovelies~

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:49 am

Posted Yay~!

@Scripter
I felt like my post was reaching a decent length, so however Kagari and Anzo get to the apartment is up to you. We can still do the time skip thingy though if you want since it'll still save on a bunch of awkward quiet walking.

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Clarent on Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:33 pm

Posts are looking great guys! Will start pulling mine here together soon and probably get it up around late tonight or tomorrow when I get the chance.

And I do believe Akio and Zadkiel will make quite the dangerous pair indeed when they start to gel well together. ;)

However to be fair all the teams are going to be all very dangerous as well, so we'll just have to see how the action goes I guess. Maybe we will end up wiping each other out or maybe we'll all be teaming up to stick it to the God of Death, either way I excited just to be along for the ride here all as this seems like it will be very fun.

Clarent
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:40 pm

Things are getting a bit quieter, I think .___.

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verix on Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:09 pm

I'm just waiting for Scripted to publish their post. xD

Verix
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:26 pm

I'm just waiting to restart the posting cycle thing we had going V_V

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scripter on Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:40 pm

Sorry, Lovelies! I will most definitely have my post up tonight, I'm sure of it. I've just had a lot of homework, and I didn't want to half-ass it. <3

Edit : Okay, I lied. I'll have it up tomorrow. I have most of it written, but going through and editing it on no sleep will end very badly. Sorry for taking so long. I'm so slow

Scripter
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:31 pm

Intimidatingly quiet... .___.

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scripter on Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:03 pm

Post is done, please continue on! I wrote way too much.

Scripter
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:26 pm

Ah it's ALLLIIIIVVVVEEE! ALIVE I SAY! Also, woot woot people, two pages of posting! ^__^ *confetti* I am glad even tho some of us got busy we pulled through! I love you guys and hope this goes as swimmingly as it has been going!~

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:35 am

So, we're moving on the next day? xD

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verix on Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:39 am

Yup, I asked Alliqua about it and she gave me the green signal. While I was reading I just thought that there was a helluva lot drama going on in Day 1 so I thought, "What if we go to tomorrow?" Akio and Zadkiel they seem to be heading off to bed or doing whatever people like them do. Anzo and Kagari well I kinda stopped them short along with Rima and Tohrushiki, but I thought there would be atleast 6 more posts that don't really futhur the story as a whole. Not saying that character development or the like is any less important though.

Ugh it's 2:38 AM and I'm hella tired so I'm sorry if my reasoning is wack af.

Verix
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:34 am

Uh, actually it's still in the morning of Day 1, right? Or at least midday. I don't think it's evening yet so how can Akio went to bed? xD

Although he'll really go if his lover was lying on it without clothes LOL

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verix on Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:26 pm

Ayyy so I fixed it sorta. I'll revise it even more when I fully wake up and I'm not typing on my phone. Lol i forgot that most people don't wake up at an ungodly time like I do (2-3) so whoops. Anyway thanks for pointing that out to me ~

Verix
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!