Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Home is Where the Heart is | Home Sweet Home

a part of “Home is Where the Heart is | Home Sweet Home”, a fictional universe by Hannahpop102.

After a father's death his children come back in town for his funeral and end up having to stay because of a murder.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Home is Where the Heart is | Home Sweet Home”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hannahpop102 on Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:02 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Home is Where the Heart is | Home Sweet Home"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hannahpop102
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Home is Where the Heart is | Home Sweet Home

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:14 pm

I hate sports. I never been kissed and I would like to reserve Betty White and Claudia Black

Your RP tips if I may

You need to fix it for the code :D and you also maybe want to make a character and then place all the photos in a new topic here in this OCC stuff.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crashmeback on Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:29 pm

I'd like to reserve The Workaholic and The Hyper One....

And in a ditch when I was 10 (it was a dry ditch) and hockey...

crashmeback
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DancingDaydreams on Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:56 pm

I would like to reserve the The Quiet one please, and my answers to the questions/passwords are: on the front steps in front of my old apartment when I was 9 and I am a football fanatic.

DancingDaydreams
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:45 pm

I'd like to reserve the Ross Lynch Face Claim

My first kiss happened in second grade, with another boy. I like soccer above all things

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Foxylicious on Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:19 pm

Could I reserve Amber Heard, Nina Dobrev, and Gerard Butler?

My first kiss was when I was thirteen with my boyfriend at the time. My favorite is volleyball.
"Live life like a fox but with the determination of a vulture."

Foxylicious
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hannahpop102 on Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:34 pm

Yes you have all been reserved.
Hannahpop102

Hannahpop102
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Foxylicious on Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:12 am

Could I change the Gerard Butler FC to Jared Padalecki?

Foxylicious
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!