Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Monsters We've Become

a part of “The Monsters We've Become”, a fictional universe by Evenir.

A strange boarding school has dark secrets. Enter, and disappear from the world...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Monsters We've Become”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Evenir on Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:50 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Monsters We've Become"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Evenir
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: The Monsters We've Become

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theycallmeemo on Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:02 am

Question:What happens after the process?Will they be studied and/or used for research?And what happens to defects,implying the experiment goes wrong at some point within the four years of high school?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

theycallmeemo
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Evenir on Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:45 pm

After the fact, they will be attending "school", as expected, but this will include not only typical subjects, but classes more in depth on their species, fighting classes, and other odd things that would attempt to teach them to harness their skills in ways that seem rather battlefield oriented. Studies will be continuous, every student will be subjected to further research at some point, which they are not permitted to refuse. Defects will likely have attempts at correction, but should that prove impossible, they'll likely be locked up, out of sight out of mind, likely for continued experimentation as seen fit.

<< This is probably something I should add to the introduction. I'll try and see if it fits somewhere.

Evenir
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:16 pm

Well, since we've all yet to introduce ourselves >> Hi guys I'm Wake. Been off site for a few months but hopping to get back into things with a fun group! ^^

{EDIT] Also loving everyones characters so far. I'm already trying to figure out what Davids initial attitude towards each is going to be.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamingreality on Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:21 pm

Hello :3 I'm Paige. Did you draw David's picture? It's awesome.

dreamingreality
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Evenir on Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:43 pm

Hello Hello~ I am Eve, your GM! The first post with Alex is up, so feel free to jump in! I'm not setting a rotation because it tends to slow things down, just a reminder. You're free to use the office lady as you like, and Alex is open for interacion.

Evenir
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:25 pm

dreamingreality wrote:Hello :3 I'm Paige. Did you draw David's picture? It's awesome.

I wish I had that kind of Artistic talent <<. Sadly no, it's just something I found on deviant art.

Also are we starting during Pre-week? I was under the impression that we'd all be at the isolation dorms already.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mimblewimble on Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:27 pm

'Lo - pleased to read you all (I really did enjoy all your character profiles) c:
I'm Alice.

Guess I'll start typing up Dora's first post.

Mimblewimble
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Evenir on Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:23 pm

Mmm, well my plan was to start with pre-week to maybe get some character relations started before things go to hell, but not really linger on it too long. Probably when we time skip it will jump to after the school days unless people want to go through certain classes or lunch periods or anything.

Evenir
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Evenir on Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:23 pm

Shoot it double posted >>

Evenir
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamingreality on Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:48 pm

That's probably the longest introductory post I've ever written. ._.' Heh.

dreamingreality
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby claw on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:33 am

Want a character that tugs on your heartstrings, well you're gonna love Vizkopo!

claw
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:27 pm

Bleh, I'm bad at into post.

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mimblewimble on Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:42 pm

Well, it was dramatic, that's for sure!

Mimblewimble
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamingreality on Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:31 pm

Hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween!

dreamingreality
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:30 am

Started a new job, keeping me busy >>

Will try to post soon.

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juilii on Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:16 pm

Hello, I wanted to know if it was still possible to join?

Juilii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamingreality on Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:50 am

Is anyone going to post soon? O:

dreamingreality
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby claw on Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:15 am

I'm just waiting on those who characters are actually interacting with each other.

claw
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord General on Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:15 pm

I've been trying to get Evenir to post, but she seems really busy right now
"Stand back, I'll show you how it's done!"

Lord General
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!