Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Forbidden Games {Restart}

The Forbidden Games {Restart}

a part of “The Forbidden Games {Restart}”, a fictional universe by Kura Ravengade.

They are an ancient race of beings who live in a world that is parallel to our own. The shadow men are frighteningly beautiful, and destructive. Will you survive in The Shadow World? Or will your greatest fears consume you?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Forbidden Games {Restart}”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Forbidden Games {Restart}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IamQ on Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:43 pm

Thank you! So, I'm almost done with The Sweetheart but he has taken almost all day lol I'm just informing you because I'm busy tomorrow so I not be able to work on The Party Girl until tomorrow evening.
In This World its not FAITH That Saves Us But DEFIANCE.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

IamQ
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:34 am

If anyone is interested in or able to take on another role, we'd be able to start very soon!

The Mom
The Creeper
The Stud
Last edited by Kura Ravengade on Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:25 am

I can take on the mom if you want?
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:57 pm

@emotionless

If you're able to take one of the male roles, I'd love you bunches. Those two are necessary for the RP to start.

But it's okay if you have your heart set on taking over the role of the Mom instead c:

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IamQ on Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:18 pm

Hey, I've had a family crisis so there will be a delay on me finishing my characters. Sorry. Should be able to finish her tomorrow or the next.

IamQ
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:43 pm

@IamQ

Take your time my dear :)

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:15 pm

Hey I've read the book you've based this on! It's awesome :3 If any female characters become available let me know.

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:12 pm

You're sure that you can't take any male characters? :)

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:24 am

Yeah, I'm just coming back into rping after long break and would rather play a gender akin to my own to get back into it :) sorry :/ I know you're looking for male characters.

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:39 pm

Meesha can take the mom if she wants?

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:54 am

@Meesha

Would you like the mom? Emotionless is willing to separate from her.

I just remembered that someone reserved The Mom in my Roleplayers Wanted forum. I'm so sorry!

If anyone is able to take up one of the remaining roles, we can start once they're done!

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:23 pm

We're still looking to fill the last couple of roles. Invite your friends!

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!