Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Outlaws Among the Stars

Outlaws Among the Stars

a part of “Outlaws Among the Stars”, a fictional universe by Fredalice.

RP based on Firefly. Our characters will be flying on a Fenris class ship; outlaws, travelers, runaways. Running from the law, from their past, towards a better future, only to have the universe standing against you.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Outlaws Among the Stars”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Outlaws Among the Stars

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:31 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Outlaws Among the Stars"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Outlaws Among the Stars

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:37 am

Just a warning, there will be a two week break starting March 6, a friend and I are going on a trip to Europe and I will have little to no access to the internet. If I can figure that out while over there I can have some activity for you and look over your characters, but otherwise the reservation period will be two weeks.

For the slots, it isn't a first come first served so feel free to submit a character. When I'm able to I will look over all characters and choose the best four. Best of luck to all of you and I can't wait to read what you create!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:50 am

Character sheet:

Name:
Role: (gunman, medic, pilot, etc.) I will allow more than one character to a role so feel free to have them be whatever
Preferred weapon: (I'll accept "none" as an answer)

Appearance: (please choose a non-illustrated picture and/or a detailed written description)

Personality: (be specific and detailed, at least two paragraphs, include likes/dislikes, fears, hopes, goals, etc.)

History: (again be specific and detailed, please include if your character has already joined the crew or not yet, if they are a part of the crew at the beginning please do two things 1.contact the others who are as well so you can come up with a dynamic between the characters and 2. explain in this section why/how they joined the crew)

Note: a face claim is not needed, but if you want to add one feel free
Last edited by Fredalice on Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:13 pm

I'd like to submit a character, but it may take me a few days to get the sheet in. If that's okay?
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:48 pm

Oh yeah, like I said below, I'm going on vacation starting tomorrow so you'll have about two weeks to get it done =) Can't wait to see your character!

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:22 pm

This looks awesome! I'll be submitting a character within the week!
Of all those in the world, she was the only one who knew what regret is; and love...Image

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:57 pm

Yay! I look forward to seeing what you create!

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:37 am

Had a look through recent RPs on the off chance, and this one has me intrigued. Would alien/android characters be allowed for this setting?

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:06 pm

Character submitted - Hope you like :)

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:50 pm

Back from my vacation! @Belynta you character has been accepted

@Gamer_Templar I think an android character would be ok, even though it is space the Firefly universe doesn't actually have any aliens in it. It's never been explicitly said by Joss Whedon why, but some theories are that it's because the 'Verse takes place in one solar system of terra-formed planets and the ships don't have "speed of light" capabilities. Joss Whedon was also trying to create a show that was more "grounded" that acted more like a Western that just happened to be in space rather than a "true" sci-fi story or even a sci-fi western. Thank you for asking beforehand by the way, but yeah I'm going to veto aliens, but an android I think could exist in the 'Verse.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ordo on Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:46 pm

Is there still openings?

Ordo
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:26 pm

Scraping together some ideas for possibly an android character. Will try and get something up over the weekend.

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:53 pm

Yes there are still openings!!

@Gamer_Templar, can't wait to see what you create!

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ordo on Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:16 am

I'll put something together today then, Thanks!
I'm thinking of going with a pilot or a gunman...anybody have a suggestion?

Ordo
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:21 am

Either would be good! You could also combine some roles if you want. I suspect our group is going to be kind of little, so we can either combine roles or create npc's (and of course we'll talk more about this when the time comes).

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unilith on Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:53 pm

Is this still a thing? Id like to submit a character.

unilith
Member for 7 years
Author Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!