Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Metro: Nightfall

a part of “Metro: Nightfall”, a fictional universe by Joseph_Bennett.

A homage universe to the Metro 2033 books and games, written by Dmitry Glukhovsky.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Metro: Nightfall”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Joseph_Bennett on Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:06 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Metro: Nightfall"

So the forums here are going to be primarily devoted to several different sections of development, mostly the ones that aren't the setting (although there will be a good portion on that).

I plan on having several segments devoted to:
- Game mechanics that allow for freer RP.
- Weapons and decided statistics.
- Gear/equipables and decided statistics.
- Updates until a playable version is reached (think like, a beta setup)
- Vehicles and Vehicle rules
- NPCs and monsters/enemies
- Player creation rules

A section devoted to suggestions is going to be created, as well as a place for questions regarding development and yada yada.
Yours Truly,
Joseph Bennett

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
-Frank Herbert, Dune.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Joseph_Bennett
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 4 years
Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Property Buyer Promethean World Builder Tipworthy Author Conversationalist Group Theory Arc Warden Storyteller Historian Person of Interest Builder Salesman Giver Greeter Inspiration Concierge

Metro: Nightfall - Mapping Developments

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Joseph_Bennett on Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:11 am

Heyo travelers, JB here.

So I've come to the realization that internal mapping of stations will be a long and arduous process, as it involves a lot of work to either fabricate their settings or to transfer game-based places into the corresponding stations, and that still leaves a lot of stations that are never mentioned in the books or games that I have to come up with information for.

Hopefully that will be easy as-is, but if anybody is interested in inventing locations inside of stations or authoring an independent station (one not adherent to a faction) I'd be glad to hear some correspondence, but it'll probably be some time until I even get to the independent stations.

Glad to give out updates!

Thanks, and as always,

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Joseph_Bennett
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 4 years
Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Property Buyer Promethean World Builder Tipworthy Author Conversationalist Group Theory Arc Warden Storyteller Historian Person of Interest Builder Salesman Giver Greeter Inspiration Concierge

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!