Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

To become the "Demon" King (OoC/ Charecter Sheet)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

To become the "Demon" King (OoC/ Charecter Sheet)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby royu2006 on Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:37 pm

Introduction:
Though most may not believe this, two worlds exist, the Demon World (as the humans call it) and the Human World. The humans look at the Demon World as a myth, the demons however know for a fact that within the Human World weak human exist; and once every millennium 100 young demons (look to be in their teens) are sent to the human world to battle until only one demon is left.

When this time comes the humans sometimes get mixed in with these demons fighting, and this is when they know for a fact that what they call demons exist. Most of them live in terror until the battle is supposedly resolved; not knowing what is demon and what isn’t. Some humans however pick up arms and fight for themselves.

Story Line:
The battle field these young demons where sent to is the islands of Japan and as a result the nobles began to act rashly, wagering wars and acting like cowards hence the beginning of the feudal age. At this point in time guns that jammed up were starting to appear, but people still preferred swords due to the guns primitive state. The 100 demons that were sent to the human world or Japan to be more precise usually didn’t use man made weapons due to them having magic powers.

These demons for the most part have no sympathy for human life, and most of them don’t care about killing in general, though exceptions do exist. Also in this battle between the demons some may join teams, become friends, or they may remain in solitude (I encourage some people to join teams). Who will be the demon king?

Things to know-
We need 5 people minimum for this RP to begin, so feel free to recruit people.
For powers, keep it at a moderate power level, this means where a person from Naruto could fight your character evenly in terms of power level, etc.
In this RP I expect A LOT of fighting and so I require that you follow basic RP rules (no godmodding, powermodding, autoing, etc.)
I will begin the IC thread once we have more people.
Remember, GOOD GRAMMAR!

Character Sheet-
Name-
Gender-
Appearance (I suggest you explain and not only use a picture)-
Species (Human or Demon)-
Personality-
Power/Abilities-
History-
Other-

((Ewww, that was horrible. Probably my worst work in a LONG time. I think I may have a rare case of writers block. Also my Character sheet will be up later, feel free to post yours whenever you like.))
Last edited by royu2006 on Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

royu2006
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: To become the "Demon" King (OoC/ Charecter Sheet)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby royu2006 on Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:20 pm

Name- Edge Vanhite

Gender- Male

Appearance- Standing at 6 feet in height, Edge was taller than most people, especially in Japan. His dark brown hair grown down to his mid neck area and cold brown eyes meshed perfectly with his other features to make him extremely handsome. Covering his entire body, except his face, were various scars from countless battles in the demon world which is what made him one of the favorites to be the winner.

Species- Demon

Personality- Growing up in the midst of battle Edge has grown to be cold, calm, and calculating in almost any situation. Though being the son of the current Demon king he has naturally gained a huge amount of pride and a slight air of superiority. Also taking advantage of his good looks, Edge often seduces women to get what he wants.

Power/Abilities- Unlike most of the demons to come to the human world Edge didn’t have a power with a massive raw destructive capability, like control over fire or lightning. He had the power to make swords of all shapes and sizes appear from what seemed to be thin air, as long as it was within a 20 foot radius of him and as long as there isn’t anything occupying the space where the sword is to appear. Though against most opponents he doesn’t even need to use this ability due to his above average speed, power, flexibility, etc even for demons!

((Yes I’m allowed to have above average speed, power etc. because with my power it doesn’t make Edge a god or unbeatable.))

History- Unlike most people would think, the children of the current Demon king don’t lead an easy life, and on the contrary theirs is a living hell. Being one of the Demon Kings three children, Edge was forced to either kill or be killed by his siblings, he eventually did the killing. This however is only the beginning of a demon prince’s blood covered life, after being determined as the only child he is forced to constantly fight long grueling battles, fighting in wars, destroying rebellions single-handedly, and much more.

Young Edge however wasn’t a normal child and didn’t get done in by this life style. He was a child prodigy in both fighting and intellectually. Faster than most other kids he grew in power with each fight and learned new things with every experience. In a matter of years, he became a killing machine. He looked at the other demon children as scum and grew up in solitude in return. Soon however the battle to determine the successor of the throne was to begin, and on the roster of chosen children was Edge.

Other- Obviously Edge isn’t much of a team player and will kill anything, so don’t have high hopes of starting a friendship.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

royu2006
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tiix on Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:23 pm

Name- AiKi
Wolf's name-Shadow (Male)

Gender-Female

Appearance- Image

Aiki is about 5'4", short brown hair and green eyes. She wears a light blue Kimono (above). she has a child like face and is always smiling. Her nose and cheeks are covered in freckles making her look even younger. Although her eyes are green, they change shades depending on her emotions. She wears a wolf necklace that resembles Shadow. She has a tattoo on her left shoulder of a ying-and-yang representing that there is a good and bad side to everything. She has a scar on her right cheek bone from a fight long before she met Shadow.

Shadow- Aiki's wolf- He is an oversized (standing on all fours his back is the height of Aiki's waist) wolf with Black fur. His eyes are a Ice blue making him unique.

Species (Human or Demon)- Human

Personality- Cute and Bubbly is what most call her; she is always laughing and poking fun. She rarely takes things seriously... She always tries to make people laugh or atleast smile. She always tries to look to the brightside of things, even when the cards are down. When bored or extreamly happy she tends to jump in circles, and taught Shadow to do it too. With all this Happiness no one would ever suspect her of being truely unhappy. She is good at faking happiness. She rarely gets scared, and when she does only her eyes show it

Power/Abilities- Always has throwing knives with her and is very accurate. She loves to run and is quite fast. Because she is human she has no special powers or abilities... other then to make people laugh

History- Raised in an orphanage, and resents it. When she first was out on her own two months ago at the age of 18 she was roaming the streets on a winter night and was found by a wolf… Instead of attacking her he came up and kept her warm. Since there Aiki and Shadow have been wandering the streets trying to help others before themselves. They often end up in fights with gangs, only because Aiki is a lonely girl living on the streets. She has a Nack for finding trouble... and loves excitement

Other- Has a Domesticated Wolf (shadow) always by her side or obediently waiting for her. It is her one and only friend.
Last edited by Tiix on Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸If Music Be The Food of Love¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Don't forget to HUG a gamer!

Tiix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby royu2006 on Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:28 pm

Accepted ^.^
Last edited by royu2006 on Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

royu2006
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tiix on Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:39 pm

royu2006 wrote:Accepted, though I hope other people have MORE description... >.> (no offense)

I can add more now ^.^ the dog knocked over the couch so i just hit submit quick to go clean up the mess

Tiix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:49 pm

If this is feudal japan, what's with the western names? Demon thing?

A DOG knocked over an entire COUCH? Must be one big sumbitch dog... O_o

Xeynar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tiix on Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:55 pm

Mozenrath wrote:A DOG knocked over an entire COUCH? Must be one big sumbitch dog... O_o

not really... Shes a little smaller then a springer spanial... She had a runnign start...

Tiix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby royu2006 on Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:58 pm

Sorry for the delay in the reply I was eating.

But ya, Tiix, if your human you cant have that name,also the clothes your charecter wear aren't of the time... sorry.

Also foreign names are plausible in this RP because the Demons are from a seperate world.

royu2006
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:00 pm

That explains demons, but not humans. I'm a stickler for asian culture and being true to it. No offense or anything.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby royu2006 on Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:04 pm

Ya I know, I just read her revised profile. Your right, I'll have to add that to the Things to know.

royu2006
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tiix on Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:13 pm

There all better and fixed ^.^

Tiix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby royu2006 on Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:18 pm

Alright, thanks. All we need now is three more people minimum.

royu2006
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:39 pm

(reservation!)

Lamentations
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby royu2006 on Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:13 pm

Rion-OfTheHolySky wrote:(reservation!)

Alright, I'm guessing your reserving a spot as a demon. Since thats the only position with a limitation (the limits 100 and we have 99 to go >.>).

royu2006
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:34 pm

Name- Vixtro Fistrak
Gender- Male
Appearance- 5'9" Above average build, Light tan skin. He wears a black cloak emitting darkness from the bottom of the cloak almost looking like smoke. He has brown hair and red eyes. His left eye has a scar that runs verticly from mid forhead across his eye to mid-cheek.
Species- Demon
Personality- Manipulative, sarcastic, and can be cruel and cold hearted at times. Sometimes he likes to tourture victims, driving them mad. Seems to worry only about his own survival.
Last edited by Magix on Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:53 pm

Powers- Has Complete control of both fire and Lightning. In he is skilled with melee weapons he carries (a sword around his waste and an axe on his back) and often infuses them with his powers. He has superior strength and endurance compared to many demons but Lacks speed, agility, and flexibility. He is strategic and plays more on opponens weaknesses than his own strength.

History- Always had stayed alone due to an incident when he was young.
Rest TBA as story unfolds.
Last edited by Magix on Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby royu2006 on Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:58 pm

As soon as your back on your PC please add more description to that, at current I'll accept you only because I REALLY need people XD.

But ya, you seem to have misinterpreted me, there is no human and demon form. A demon just looks like a human at all times, he/she simply has powers and special abilities. Also Demons dont see anything different on one another, they just sort of have a sixth sense that tells them the other persons a demon as well XD. Sorry I didnt make that clear XP.

royu2006
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel_Whist on Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:06 pm

I do not know what a T1 rper is, or what multi para's are. I only started rping about 6 months ago. However, I will join your RP if you still wish me to.

Character Sheet-
Name- Wes Michaelson
Gender- Male
Appearance (I suggest you explain and not only use a picture)- http://cartoongirl7.deviantart.com/art/A-Hero-98967689 (Similar to this, light greyish brown hair, and yellow eyes. He is dusky skinned, similar to a light skinned Native American, or tan caucasian.) He is lean, but well muscled.)
Species (Human or Demon)- Demon
Personality- Wes is very non-aggressive for a demon, and takes no pleasure in slaughter. He wishes no harm on innocents, and despises most other demons for their cruel nature. He is extremely determined and loyal to those he calls friend.
Power/Abilities- His powers are very limited, only able to effect himself and objects he is touching. His primary ability is to enhance the nature of an item, i.e. a sword becomes sharper and stronger, a gun fires harder and faster, etc... This means that his own speed and strength, which already high for a demon due to rigorous training, are enhanced even further, lending him a level of physical prowess that is impressive even to the most powerful of demons, his speed and agility especially.
History- Raised as royalty by his father, a powerful Duke of Hell, he has not had a particularly bad life, and has been able to retain more sense of self than most demons, with less aggression and violence hard wired into him.
Other- He wishes to become the Demon King so that he can make life more pleasant and fair for all demons, as he believes that the pain and violence they endure is what causes demons to be what they are, evil.

Gabriel_Whist
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby royu2006 on Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:12 pm

Accepted XD

I'll send you a PM explaining T1 and Multi para simply because I'm bored XD

royu2006
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:16 pm

I see. Ok well I'll fix them up then.

History though I prefer to reveal throughout the IC thread though.

Magix
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!