Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Black and white

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Black and white

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Sat May 17, 2008 11:59 am

This is a roleplay I'm making based on a game You are all gods Evil gods or good gods that's for you to decide you all rule kingdoms where people worship you.you can have the following pets these pets have been altered to stand on two legs and have at least some common sense.
Crocodile
tiger
elephant
gorilla
you can have these powers
Water:Squeezes water out of an object.
flood:Causes torrent of water from all water in 25 feet radius to attack a target in a flurry
torrent:see above except 30 feet and drains powers must rest after
gush:explosion of water water becomes ice and blast open sending sharp spikes everywhere
rain you're kingdom never has a drought you are the most spiritual kingdom
Fire
Blast:A fire blast
smoke:A smoke cover
flame:A long flame that cannot change direction
extinguish:Puts fire out.
fire is not a problem you are the most advanced kingdom
Earth
Earth:Allows fertile soil
grow:causes plants to grow
plant mind:wears you out quickly
evergreen:fruit is plentiful
you're the strongest kingdom just strong not powerful
wind
Gust:causes a powerful gust of wind
Tornado:causes a tornado
Whip:causes a whip of wind.
Explode:sucks all air out of a place
you are the fastest kingdom.
Darkness:Only one person can play this It is Evil this is what all other gods are trying to kill there is only one dark god you can help the dark god.
Pm me If you want to play with this skeleton
Name:
Element:
Weapons:
Special ability:(a power that unleashes all of you're characters divine power in an attack)
Those who think they know everything do not know that they do not know what they do not
know-Knock

98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you are one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

If Aeropastle told teens that it was cool to hold your breath and die 85% of teens would if you are one of the 2% that would be laughing in their faces add this to your sig

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

knock
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Black and white

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skallagrim on Sat May 17, 2008 3:44 pm

Sure I can play the Dark God if you wish knock. Once more people get involved let me know and when to post.
The writer who cares more about words than about characters, action, setting, atmosphere is unlikely to create a vivid and continuous dream; he gets in his own way too much; in his poetic drunkenness, he can't tell the cart- and its cargo- from the horse.
John Gardner

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Skallagrim
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Contributor Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Sat May 17, 2008 3:48 pm

alright just post the appearance here along with his powers and everything else just don't godmod.

knock
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skallagrim on Mon May 19, 2008 10:51 am

LOL knock I find it ironic you want our characters to be gods, yet we aren't allowed to...godmod...LOL. Hopefully more people will take interest in your RP. I look forward to making my little patch of darkness.

Skallagrim
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Contributor Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Wed May 21, 2008 10:39 pm

Yeah!!! Let the smiting begin Mwahaha. Though wait till I get a profile up. This could be fun.... I call God of Magic!

P.S. Mwahaha. Since I just noticed Magic isn't listed should I pick another or make up stuff that goes along the lines of what you've done so far. Except with myserious animal critters and relatively matching abilities? Eithers fine.

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Wed May 21, 2008 10:45 pm

you can make little subdivisions of the elements up their but PM me for approval first.

knock
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Wed May 21, 2008 10:47 pm

Yeah!!!! I'm going to bed. Probably PM you the stuff in about 19 hours. See ya and have a nice night.

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Wed May 21, 2008 10:48 pm

awesome someone new!

knock
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Thu May 22, 2008 4:05 pm

As far as the abilities before the kingdoms go are those the powers of your pets or of you? Just to give me an idea for the scale of my guy's powers. Right now I'm thinking of fluids(air and waterish things) with a large concentration on magic. And Im pretty sure I've got the basic outline already, as long as I can pretty much make him any species I want.

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Thu May 22, 2008 4:11 pm

pets are like weapons that are your friends if you want a pet that's not up there then PM me about it you can't make your God anything other than human but you can make him part human part whatever but he still has to have 5 fingers skin and talking abilities.

knock
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Thu May 22, 2008 4:52 pm

Hmmm. Ok I probably won't have a pet. And do you mean humanoid? Or specifically human? Would all human stuff just a few funny looking features be ok?

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Thu May 22, 2008 4:55 pm

yes It would and a pet will help you they can learn MAGIC

knock
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Thu May 22, 2008 5:31 pm

.....ooook....I'll post one in not too long. Busy with a student at the moment.

P.S. I call tiger and she won't be a pet, more like a trainee.

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Thu May 22, 2008 5:59 pm

Name: Shakuras

Appearance: A thin man with the sparkle of intelligence in his eyes Shakuras could never be taken for just another ordinary man because of the slight blue glow that seems to follow him everywhere. He is almost always seen in ordinary brown travelling clothes that provides a good contrast to his grey, almost silvery beard. Despite his age he still retains the majority of his hair which has turned a light silver color as he aged. He always wears a pair of soft brown moccasins and can rarely be seen without his hard oak staff.

Pet(Trainee): Sasha, a young tigress with a slowly developing skill in magic.

Element: Fluid (Liquids, Gases, Magic)

Weapons: His mind.

Special ability: The Stars of Ashere. Using his knowledge of magic and long practiced controlling techniques he can form magic outside of his body into small spheres, ranging from the size of pebbles to the size of his fist. Directing the ball(s) of energy with his hands like the director of an orchestra he can send them flying like shooting stars. Upon impact they detonate, releasing all contained magic in a violent and nearly instantaneous explosion. Despite its effectiveness Shakuras rarily uses this technique. The drain of using magic almost its purest forms drains his reserves too quickly, despite it being so much more efficient than many other forms of magic.

Other abilities:

Whipping Winds: By draining the moisture from a patch of sand or dirt and then sending it flying with his control over the wind Shakuras can wield create a blinding sandstorm to both hide himself from view and harm his opponents with random flying projectiles.

Torrent: When adequate amounts of moisture are present in the air/clouds Shakuras can help condense them, effectively starting a concentrated rain storm of widely varying strength.

Boil: Excites the particles of water with magic, causing them to rapidly heat up well past their boiling point.

Revitalization: Instead of sleeping Shakuras can go into a coma-like state. While leaving him exremelly vulnerable it is much more effective than ordinary sleep, and rapidly regenerates his magic.

If you don’t like anything just PM me and I’ll fix it.

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxZiaxX on Tue May 27, 2008 3:57 pm

So, is it too late to join? I mean, this sounds cool, I'd like to join as a Wind user.

XxZiaxX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Tue May 27, 2008 3:57 pm

Then join it is always open

knock
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skallagrim on Tue May 27, 2008 4:04 pm

Ok so now that the game is live, is this like the video game, we focus on our followers first and develop the pets to act as our instrument? Or do you have something else in mind for how the gods will interact?

Skallagrim
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Tue May 27, 2008 4:16 pm

It starts like the game but you all interact together then Skallgrim comes in and ruins your cities or tries too depending on how you guys do it then Skall leaves and you all follow and try to kill him.

knock
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skallagrim on Tue May 27, 2008 4:19 pm

Ahh Ok I will hold off on posting then knock until the others have established their cities/cultures. I'll keep an eye on the IC thread, but if you feel you want me to jump in sooner knock PM and I will.

Skallagrim
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 17 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!