Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Final Fantasy Resonance : A Spira RP (ooc)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Final Fantasy Resonance : A Spira RP (ooc)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mizushinzui on Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:03 pm

Final Fantasy Resonance : A Spira RP

Story
It's 15 years after the reunion of the great heroes Yuna and Tidus and there is once again peace in spira. In the days of peace of the past 15 years mechina has started to return to spira, these days the skies are filled with the rumble of airship engines. Day to day life in either of the major cities would not be complete without the frequent arrival and
departure of large airships.

The two main cities in spira are LUca and Zanarkand, there are of corse other cities, but all the action is in
either Luca ,home to the biggest Blitzball stadium in Spira, and Zanarkand, were they create many forms of machina. The best place in Zanarkand is without a doubt the airship yard, were mighty airships are crafted by some of the oldest techniques from the origonal Zanarkand.

The small towns and Cities all have charming things about them though and there is off corse the chocobo ranch in the calm lands along with the al'Bhed emporium. Kilika still has it venice like charm that encourages many to live there and there is besaid, the small island town were it all began.

Missions/ Quests
This is a fairly open ended RP but there are some main quests that unravel as the story goes along as well as a few side quests. There are some completely free-form quests (only if anyone is interested) like opening your own buisness

Start
At the beggining everyone must choose a main city to begin in (either Zarkand or Luca) and must also choose a class (there are options to learn abilities from other classes after some character development)

Rules
No 'super' players - Don't make your character ALL MIGHTY, you will not be aloud to play
No swearing - There's no need for bad Language, if you can't function without it your not welcome
I am Storyteller - This is a freestyle RP so I will be using my judgement to decide if you're being fair and/or realistic as well as deciding how much you level up and evolve

Leveling Up
After you have completed a certain amount of the RP then I will level up your character, unlocking more powerful abilities, and the ability to use more powerful weapons. You will be given a reason that you level up and if you feel like you are being unjustly treated or feel like requesting a level up for something that you achieved and I didn't give you a level for then just PM me and I will change your lvl (or not)

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Class Ability:
Primary Ability:
Secondary Ability:
Weapon:
Appearence:
Level:
History:

You must pick a Primary Ability from the List Below
You must pick a Class from the LIst below
Your Ability must be for your specific class
You must leave the Secondary Ability Slot Blank
You can be any race from the entire FF series not just FFX/-2
You must use common sence - the abilities are as they sound (if you need more disscription then PM and request it)
All Characters start at level 5

Class - Class Ability - Primary Abilities
Warrior - Sword Play- Twin Slash,Heavy Uppercut,Flying Blade
Black Mage - Black Magic - Raining Fire, Thunderous Bolt, Torrential Flood, Freezing Blizzard
White Mage - White Magic - Healing Winds, Holy Light
Monk - Precise Attack - Crippling Smash,Piercing Jab
Summoner - Enchanting Flute - Ancestorial Ghoast, Fire sprite,water sprite
Gunner - Gun play - Rapid Shot, Lucky Hit

*note: the black mages abilites are just level two versions of there black magic*

Your Class Ability Cannot Change Unless your class changes. More Classes will become available later on in the RP.
The next post will contain the shop (only available in a city or town, not on anywere else unless stated) There will be Different Items Available if your in a different place (I will put that under the Heading Town Items)
You Will get Money during the corse of the RP but you don't get any to start with. I will put your Money in The Character Profile Page

I will post the IC soon, after we've got a few people playing.

(p.s sorry I accidentaly posted this in the wrong place before)
Chickens are Like Chocobos, but smaller

join my RP(s)
FF resonance - http://www.roleplaygateway.com/final-fantasy-resonance-spira-ooc-t13397.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mizushinzui
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!