Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hope's Academy for Spies In Training

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Hope's Academy for Spies In Training

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:29 am

To whoever may have received this message,

Congratulations. You have been selected to attend Hope's Academy for Spies In Training. We have been observing you, and we think you are worthy to receive a scholarship. Please enroll by replying to this message. Make sure you gain your parents permission first.

HASIT.

P.S Tell anyone other than your parents that you received this message, and you won't be attending the school.

All over the world, kids have been receiving this message. Hope's Academy is a school in which potential spies attend. If they aren't worthy, they are ordered to leave the school.

So when tests are coming up, the kids are under pressure. But now, everyone's under pressure.

The school is under a threat of discovery. Can the school continue as normal, or will it be forced to close?

This all rests on three groups. Each group contains three members. Each group must do a different action to help get rid of the threat. One kid out of the nine is working for the threat, and is trying to get the school closed. Can they figure out who is the betrayer? Or will they fail?

Rules

No GM or PP.
    Ages range from 10- 18.
    Keep the genders even.
    Mail me if you want to be the betrayer.
    The groups are Pyro/Aqua/Arga
    I will think of something else, just I can't remember.
    Romance is fine, just keep it PG 13.
    Violence is a part of this roleplay, just don't over do it.

Code: Select all
Name
Group
Personality
Gadgets
Appeareance
Other

Name Keira Knight
Age 13
Nationality Irish
Group Pyro
Personality Keira is a friendly, proud girl. She is a feminist and enjoys watching boys suffering. She is also a tomboy and you will have to strap her to a chair to get her into a skirt. Even then she'll probably burn through it with her laser lipstick.
Gadgets Laser lipstick, iPhone, Lipgloss that when it is rubbed on a surface, any noises made on that surface will register on Keira's iPhone.
Appeareance Image
Other None
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Re: Hope's Academy for Spies In Training

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:40 am

Name:- Jake Blakeway
Nationality:- British
Group:-Pyro
Personality:- Keeps to himself, does not like to mix with others. Works alone. Also hates the colour blue. also a more technology boy
Gadgets:- Phone hooked up to the world GPS System. Top secret gun that allows matter to dissapear and then re-appear at any time. Glasses that can see through walls, and calculate stuff, like a computer.
Appearance:-
I asked my friend what he thought of my drawing, at this is what he said:Jake your drawings make Rukia's look like masterpieces

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:41 am

whats the deference between the groups (side note her pic contradicts her personalty)
Hetalia:Rise of the Micronations-->Image<--click on Sealand to join.

onirukon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:13 am

The order. Pyro heads out first. When their mission is finished, Aqua heads out. You get the picture. And about her appearence, I forgot to mention that she's actually wearing jeans.

jakelovesyuna, welcome. Great character.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:14 pm

It's not to late to join right?
-----------------------------

Name – Tamara Petrova
Age - 17
Nationality – Russian
Group –Aqua
Personality – has an eye for detail, Not much is known how Tamara got in to the academy, but one thing is certain. She sure dose shake things up, using her looks to her advantage Tamara is not strange too doing anything to get information.
Gadgets – Look picking necklace, that’s about it Tamara doesn’t like relying on gadgets to do work she can do with and ordinary pen.
Appearances – Image
Other – Her dad is an art thief and taught her everything she knows, Her mom disappeared 12 years ago on a mission.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:14 am

I hope this is still going, i like the idea of this one, here is three of us so we could all take a squad each.

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:15 am

OK, we'll do that. I'll have Pyro, Renthead, you're in charge of Aqua, and jakelovesyuna, you can have Arga. For now, the members below second in command are NPC's,so any of us can control them. Here's my second in command.

Name Pixie Gray

Age 13

Nationality Irish

Group Pyro

Personality Pixie is a random, fun loving girl . She's really athletic, and is double jointed in multiple places. She's an excellent gymnast, and loves to show this off by walking on her hands.

Gadgets An iPod Touch that has everything she needs to hack into any computer, acid nail varnish, and a watch that can double as a lie detecter.

Appeareance Image

Other; Second in Command to Keira

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:12 pm

kk.. so do I have to make a 2ed in command too, (J/W I have an idea for mine but like idk if i have too or not)

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:21 am

Yeah, everyone has to make a second in command. And please do not use chat speak in OOC, please.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:05 pm

Name: Jacquelyn Chevalier
Also known as: Jackie or Jynx (by friends)

Nationality: French

Group: Aqua

Personality: Jackie, or Jynx by her friends has a police record a mile long, she’s been busted for anything from pity theft to suspicion of Arson. But she’s never served any major jail time; no one has ever been able to pin anything major on her. Once you think you have her she slips away, though your fingers. That’s why she’s Tamara’s best friend, and her second in command. She kinda idolizes Catwoman for some reason, and can vary often be found with her cat collar on. It is also unknown why she was accepted to the school, with her record. But so far no ones has had the guts to ask her about it.

Gadgets: Funky fake nails that can pick any lock, a cat belle that serves as a sonic disrupter, Meow Mix (don’t ask!), lastly a skull lighter (cause dude she was suspected for Arson).

Appearance:
Normally,
Special occasions:

Other: Second in command to Tamara,

((oh and sorry for typing in Text, I get lazy and don't feel like typing stuff out but i'll try not too))

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:17 am

That's fine, she looks cool.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:17 am

That's fine, she looks cool.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!