Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Left 4 Dead: The Arizona Campaign [OOC & Sign Up]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Left 4 Dead: The Arizona Campaign [OOC & Sign Up]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby l i p STITCHED on Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:22 am

YES, THIS IS A LEFT 4 DEAD & LEFT 4 DEAD 2 RP xD

**PLOT**

Francis, Zoey, Louis, and Bill are back and attempting to span the country to get to a sort of safe-haven in Flagstaff, Arizona. Only about halfway, having hitched a ride from a manic, infected trucker, the foursome were dropped off outside the city of Springfield, Missouri. Luckily, they were able to use a hot-wired, armored car to drive as far as Lubbock, Oklahoma before being stranded on the side of a traffic-locked highway. Now they must cross through New Mexico to reach Arizona and, hopefully, the safe-haven. When Zoey finds herself pregnant, though, will she become more of a hindrance to the others than she is a help?

What will happen when new survivors join up with their group the closer they get to Flagstaff? How well will Zoey cope if someone else decides they have their eye on Francis?

**RULES**

➩Keep the romance/violence PG-14. No one wants to read the smut or be kicked off of this site for posting it >:C
➩Follow the site R&R and T.O.S.
➩No Godmoding or PPing.
➩Behave yourselves, kids! No killing anyone's character but your own.
➩I really want there to be a Francis/Zoey pairing, though ALL pairings are welcomed.
➩You may play up to 3 characters :)
➩O.C. CHARACTERS ARE WELCOMED!
➩CHARACTERS FROM BOTH L4D and L4D2 ARE OPEN!
➩No speed-posting or flooding! Let others have the chance to post their replies as well :'3
➩Address other posters in OOC form, on this thread, or through PM, please. It gets confusing if there is no specification.

**CHARACTER LIST**

Francis:
Louis:
Bill:
Zoey: l i p STITCHED
Coach:
Ellis: St. Valentine
Nick:
Rochelle:

**O.C. LIST**

Cole Bradley: ArcticMonkey
Lily La Rue: St. Valentine

I.C. Thread Here :)
Last edited by l i p STITCHED on Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Mama, I'm in love with a criminal..."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

l i p STITCHED
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Left 4 Dead: The Arizona Campaign [OOC & Sign Up]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArcticMonkey on Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:25 pm

Francis is a biker am I right? I'm not a hardcore L4D fan but I believe or always thought he was. So what if I introduce a character that rode with a rival gang, or even in Francis' gang? Let me know

Who's this sonofabitch? That's Cole Bradley. Before the outbreak he rode with the Saracens as the The Sergeant-at-Arms, the Saracens were otherwise known by their nicknames, the Desert Riders. A hardcore motorcycle club who were notorious on the national level. But when shit hit the fan comradore of the M.C. was destroyed when the Vice President blew the President's face off with a shot-gun when the President turned. Everyone began arguing and pulled guns on eachother and Cole barely escaped as everyone began firing. Nowadays he roams the long stretches of road across the U.S. killing whatever crosses his path and even teaming with other survivors to complete certain missions for tradeable goods (such as one lady offered 4 gallons of water to help her enter her old town and look for her boy), he could just take stuff from people but he's secretly a decent guy just trying to make ends meet in a world devastated with the zombie outbreak...and one day he comes across the sonofabitch Francis...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ArcticMonkey
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby l i p STITCHED on Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:05 pm

Francis is indeed a biker, Arctic (: And he can have been in a rival gang or in Francis' gang if you want. I don't really mind, myself ^^

l i p STITCHED
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArcticMonkey on Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:49 pm

Alrighty. I am in. This will make for some good rivalry. How to introduce him? Hmm...

ArcticMonkey
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Valentine on Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:10 pm

May I double as Ellis and an OC? ^^

I can't tell you how happy I am you have started a L4D RP by the way...

St.Valentine
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby l i p STITCHED on Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:23 pm

You may have up to 3 characters, Valentine :) And thanks, I'm looking forward to starting this RP up, there are so few up that are open, it seems...

l i p STITCHED
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Valentine on Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:30 pm

Thank you very much! Should I put up character skeletons for both of them or just OC?

St.Valentine
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby l i p STITCHED on Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:32 pm

You may post skeletons for both, if you wish. You don't have to, but if you want to, it's fine :)

l i p STITCHED
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Valentine on Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:33 pm

Thanks, will be up soon :)

St.Valentine
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby l i p STITCHED on Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:39 pm

Okie dokie ^^ I look forward to reading it/them, Valentine~

l i p STITCHED
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Valentine on Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:20 pm

Lily La Rue was your average gun-loving Texan native, except with absolutely no knowledge of the proper usage of cars or computers. She comes from a family that consisted largely of men, resulting in her loud-mouthed, tomboyish persona and skillful handling of shotguns. When the infection hit, she was separated from her family by an unsuccessful military-aided quarantine issued by CEDA, and now she is determined to find them. She had been traveling in the opposite direction in search of her loved ones when she came across Ellis and his motley crew of zombie-killing friends; she's stuck by his side ever since. Although she seems fairly young (and defiantly refuses to reveal her age), a humble little engagement ring sits handsomely on her finger, indicating she was betrothed at one point. She and Ellis, though they argue incessantly over Texan versus Georgian customs, share a close knit sibling-like bond.

St.Valentine
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby l i p STITCHED on Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:24 pm

Looks lovely, Valentine :) Feel free to post in the I.C. thread whenever~

l i p STITCHED
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby l i p STITCHED on Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:24 pm

Looks lovely, Valentine :) Feel free to post in the I.C. thread whenever~

l i p STITCHED
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Valentine on Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:30 pm

Ellis is equal parts a Southern gentleman, talented grease monkey and cheerful daredevil. He was born and raised in Savannah, Georgia and happily worked at a local scrap shop until the infection hit. It is unknown how he got separated from his family, whether or not they succumbed to the infection, killed or evacuated by CEDA, because he rarely talks about them. He does, however, love to share stories about his apparently moronic friend named Keith and his many mishaps; he considers the current world, in its zombified state, as one enormous target range and is a firm believer in his own immortality. He treats life as a dare and always searches for things to impress his friends with. He is nauseatingly optimistic and sometimes thought of as crazy, but in a world overrun by zombies, who isn't just a little crazy?

St.Valentine
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenyon on Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:08 pm

The man pictured here is Anthony DeWitt, a former 1st Lieutenant in the US Navy and a former Super Stallion pilot. He left the Navy a year before the infection broke out and went in to work as a police helicopter pilot. When the outbreak occurred Anthony had been in the air on a patrol and had decided to head for his precinct building in order to help get people out to an extraction point that was quickly being set up just outside the city by the National Guard. However when he, his co-pilot, and his crew chief touched down only two other officers had managed to make it up to the roof. While they were taking off it soon became apparent that one of the officers wasn't immune to the virus when he turned in to one of the infected amidst all of them, prevented from crashing them only by the quick actions of the second officer.

Now he simply flies from place to place in a desperate search for survivors, and fuel, as part of orders given to him by CEDA since he was one of the few non-CEDA personnel that they could find who not only had piloting skills but also had a helicopter to use them for.
"First they attack you with smiles, then they hit you with lies, and finally...gunfire." ~ Myself, about poor-quality girlfriends.

Kenyon
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wakboth on Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:45 pm

Would it be alright for me to play Nick? As I understand it, this is the sign up.
When the end seem to justify the means, you've tried too hard to find an excuse. When 'by any means necessary' means 'violence may become necessary' you've lost sight of your goal. When people lay down and die rather than endure any more suffering, worry for the state of humanity. When people do not comment on how wrong this is, become angry at the world, because feeling that upset is too hard to bare. When people say 'you care too much' don't answer, because there is no such thing.

Wakboth
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Valentine on Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:45 pm

I haven't heard from Lip stitched but I'm sure it will be alright :)

St.Valentine
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Claude on Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:01 pm

Hmm... I may have to join this.

How's the character sheet/skeleton/whatever done? Just a picture and some background info?

Claude
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Valentine on Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:10 pm

Yep. Just a picture, a brief history/description, and pretty much an intro I guess.

St.Valentine
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenyon on Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:35 pm

Am I accepted in to this thread?

Kenyon
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!