Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

[OOC] Legend of Zelda: Triforce Reborn

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Legend of Zelda: Triforce Reborn

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CT-Blaze on Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:49 pm

Storyline: Its been about 60 years since the Hero of Time, Link, has defeated the Gerudo King Ganondorf and returned a time of Peace to Hyrule. However, as of late, the Gerudo have become more violent and have begun attacking villages and caravans more often. Legends have begun to sprout that Ganondorf is still alive, and the people of Hyrule are scared for their lives.

Little do they know the danger behind the reasons for the Gerudo becoming more violent.There is a darkness behind this that has never been seen before, and the now gone Hero of Time, along with the Princess who helped him, can not save the kingdom of Hyrule. The goddesses have chosen three new posessors of the Triforce, and these three are the only hope for Hyrule to be saved. The Triforce has been reborn.

These three have recieved a letter from a Deku mailman to go to Time Village, a new city founded in honor of Link. It read:

You have been asked by the leader of the Shiekah to come to Time Village. Please come and enter Time Tavern. Ask the Bartender for a man named Marckos. The fate of Hyrule depends on it.

Objective: I need 3 people to play with each form of the Triforce. All three will be on the same side however, this will not have a fluke that an evil being will gain command of a Triforce. The Triforce within each of you will grant different, but equally powerful, abilities that I will explain later. The main goal is to find the purpose behind the Gerudo, and stop it along with all other threats.

Abilites per Triforce:

Power: Power grants unparalleled strength and dexterity. Hand to hand battles will be an almost assured victory for you. However, speed and precision are no yurs to command, and magic is the bane of your ability.

Wisdom: Enhanced intelligence belong to you. You are also a brilliant strategist. You are the only Triforce user to use Magic like Dins Flame and Dins Mirror Jewel along with more. Physically however, you are lacking. Easily injured in close combat, you rely on ranged magic to fight.

Courage: Courage gives you speed, quick thinking in tough situations, and the will to press on to no end. Your skill with a blade is unbelievably advanced, as well as with a Bow and Arrow. You may not have abilities that cant be taught, but you have no weaknesses.

I will post up the Character Sheet after I get some interest.

P.S: I will NOT be a main character, so I would appreciate it if I got three people to join. My character will be Marckos.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CT-Blaze
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Legend of Zelda: Triforce Reborn

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CT-Blaze on Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:47 pm

I am bumping this

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CT-Blaze
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris45 on Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:54 pm

Can i reserve wisdom?
What is a "free" gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
He who laughs last thinks slowest!
[b]NEW RP BY ME!! JOIN b]
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/of-gods-and-men/l

chris45
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CT-Blaze on Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:59 pm

Yes, you can.

CT-Blaze
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Decadent Darkness on Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:01 pm

Can I have reserve the Courage character?
"I will wait for you" she said, endlessly...
click on my baby ~>Image

Decadent Darkness
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CT-Blaze on Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:26 pm

OK. Well, since I have at least 2 people, I'll post up the CS.

Name:

Appearance:(Written or picture)

Chosen Triforce:

Biography:

CT-Blaze
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris45 on Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:36 pm

Name:Gaia Frost

Appearance:Image

Chosen Triforce: Wisdom

Biography: Ever since Gaia was a kid magic was the only thing he really ever enjoyed watching and practicing. He was raised by an old mage after his parents died, he doesn't remember what happened, but he gets flash backs of yelling and screaming. his magic helps him to forget about the past so he can look forward to the future. When Gaia was fifteen the mage he was being raised by, who he called his grandfather even though they weren't related, was dying and he told Gaia that if he wanted to be a true mage he would have to find his own way, and that he would have to do what was right. Gaia left the mage and never looked back like he was taught. Gaia decided that his way was that of a nomad, Gaia started to travel around helping whoever he could and practicing his magic and making it his own.
Last edited by chris45 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chris45
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Decadent Darkness on Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:25 pm

Name: Alayna Littlecreek

Appearance:
She has the pointed ears like Hyrulians but it's hidden under her hair in the picture....

Chosen Triforce: Courage

Biography: Alayna doesn't know it but she is the child of the Hyrule King. She has the symbol of the Triforce on her right palm. When the King saw the Triforce, he instantly understood how much danger she was in. He summon the Captain of his guard, who just got married. He told him to take her and train her well. Do not let her back into the Royal Kingdom till she is ready. The Captain of the guard took her and raised her as his child. Since she has been able to walk, Alayna has been in hard training. She ask her father if the reason he was training her to join the army but he shook her head and ignored her. When she was four, tragedy struck. While her father was gone, her farm was attacked by Gerudo. She made it out fine but her mother didn't. When her father got home, her father found her in the corner crying, covered in blood. That day, she vowed to avenge her mother. She worked hard in her training in the sword and in the bow. With the more recent attacks of the Gerudo, her father has been town more often. She has been left at home to tend the farm alone. When she got the letter, she thought about just ignoring it since her father never let her out of the farm. But something pulled her to answer, and so she set off with her sword, her bow, her arrows, and her faithful horse, Whisper.

Decadent Darkness
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CT-Blaze on Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:49 pm

Nice. I like the two so far. I should just mention somthing real quick. Your character doesnt know about the Triforce they posess, and it is currently inactive in everyone, so Gaia using magic right now cannot be done.

CT-Blaze
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfofValor on Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:29 pm

Name: Aven Stone

Appearance:

Chosen Triforce: Power

Biography: Aven was raised in a quite little village, where everyone knew eachother. Him and his smaller brother always helped out the blacksmith, who always seemed in need. When emotions tied between the younger brother and the blacksmith's only daughter however, the brotherly bond broke. Rude comments were always exchanged between them. When mother was around to hear she would break down into crying, wishing that they would get along. When the letter came she hid it, not wanting them to fight even harder because Aven was to receive a messege. It was that very day, the argument between the two brothers became to much and they started throwing punches. Aven knocked him down in one punch, but problem was, he did not stop the attack. The brother fell limp, and lifeless. When the mother entered the room and saw her dead child she completely broke down, and screamed at Aven. She pulled the messege from one of the cabinets and threw it at him. Her voice broke, as the last thing she screamed was 'get out, get out and never come back.'
With the blood moon rising to the air. The sky turns red, only the stars showing through. Shadows lurk every corner, the wolves howl in a frenzied rage. Watch your back, the wolf of valor has taken the feild.

WolfofValor
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CT-Blaze on Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:59 pm

I like him. approved. Now once Chris45 puts up his bio we'll be set to go.

CT-Blaze
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris45 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:56 pm

k done

chris45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfofValor on Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:59 pm

Now I just feel like my guy has quite the temper... Eh, not going to change it.

WolfofValor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CT-Blaze on Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:38 pm

Actually, I like the fact that the Power Triforce has the temper.

OK, I'll be posting up the IC tomorrow. Thaks to you guys who joined, and I hve some rules.

- A romance is fine if you guys feel the need for one, but Im not requiring anything.

- Currently, your Triforce's are not fully active, so your abilites thanks to them are minimal.

- Sparring with each other is fine, just no one kil each other.

Just tolerate me please.

PS: I will send you PMs if you do not post after a certian amount of time to keep in contact with you, so keep active if you can. If yu d not reply by a certian tme after I send the PM, I will assume that you are no longer involved, and I will KILL your character. I have ways to replace Triforce posessors, so that wont be a problem for me. Just keep tha in mind if you do no respond to eiher the PM or not post after being PMed.

CT-Blaze
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Decadent Darkness on Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:56 am

I'm just going to warn you now. I may not be able to post today (it's 6 a.m. where I'm at) until late. I've got work and then I'm going to the movies. I'll try to post if I'm not brain dead by the end of the night but it may have to wait till tomorrow....

Decadent Darkness
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CT-Blaze on Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:10 pm

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/legend-zelda-triforce-reborn-t43380.html

Here is the IC. Lets get started, shall we? This thing is requiring me to talk more, so here I am. Well, might as well say that If you post yourself around the Tavern so I dont need to wait too long to get the story going. Also, a good person to ask about Marckos would be the bartender.

CT-Blaze
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfofValor on Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:23 pm

Heyo Chris, want to take dibs on second post? (Since first is always the creator.) Either way I'll try to post here in about, an hour? Oh, and Blaze, just to make sure I don't get something wrong here. Will you be playing as the bartender as well, otherwise we are pretty clueless on how that would work to find Marckos.

WolfofValor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CT-Blaze on Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:32 pm

I am all NPCs and Marckos. The bartender is just an NPC. Its just that he played a bit of a role the last time I ran this RP in the opening, and I liked the way I had done it. asically so it wasnt too confusing.

And dont worry about posting order too much. After all theres only 4 people doing it right now. You can post now.

In my RPs, I RARELY play a main character. I believe that GMs make their character too important, and while Marckos will be important, you three are the real storyline.

CT-Blaze
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfofValor on Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:12 pm

Gah, change of plans, I need to pack up and head out to my brothers for some work in his yard. I will put my post up ASAP, which may be in the early AM...

WolfofValor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Decadent Darkness on Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:17 pm

I think I'll post next...I got home early that expected and actually can think!

Decadent Darkness
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!