Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Loving Nekomatas

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Loving Nekomatas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:48 pm

Obsydian chuckled as he took her upstairs. Closing the door with his booted foot, he squeezed her waist softly and inquired, "Would shock you if I said that I think I love you?"
----
Zyra didn't answer, because she fell asleep. Curling herself around Mia, she buried her face in Mia's shoulder and neck.
----
"Not likely, I grew up with way to many brothers and not enough sisters. Why do you think I don't own any dresses? Plus I'm likely to adore anything you get me love." Syren said, gently moving and kissing Milada's hands. Placing one of them on her cheek, she smiled at Milada and covers her cheek. "You're adorable when you blush love."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:23 pm

Nekane smiled and kissed Obsydian's cheek. "No, would you be shocked if I told you I loved you?" she asked. Nekane ran her fingers through his hair.
----
Mia smiled slightly and kissed Zyra's forehead. She stopped flipping when she saw a movie was on. Mia put the remote down and wrapped her arms around her. She stroked Mia's hair. Mia watched the movie quietly.
----
"Oh okay. I don't know, you could just not like dresses. I'll see what I can get you, you'll just need to leave me alone for a while to shop and look around," she said. Milada smiled and blushed even more. "T-thank you," she said.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mummydove
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:03 pm

Blinking as his surprise crashed over his face, Obsydian opened and closed his mouth serveral times. 'S-she l-loves m-me!?' he thought as it telegraphed itself over his face. He didn't know what he wanted do more, yell happily or kiss her senseless. After afew moments,and mentally sending Wolf away so he didn't get in trouble, Odsydian grinned ever so mischeaviously and said softly leaning for long kiss, "Feel like playin' baby?"
----
Minutes passed as Zyra dreamed, then a very loud crash woke her. Glancing blurry eyed up at the ceiling, she grumbled in low tone, "They at it again." Returning her face to it's previous spot, she fell back to sleep.
----
"Welcome."
Arriving at the mall minutes later, Syren handed Milada three thousand dollars. "Have fun love." Then she kissed her and bolted.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:19 pm

Nekane smiled at his reaction and hugged him tightly. She kissed him back. "Yeah..playing sounds like fun," she told him.
~~~~
Mia looked up at the sound of the crash and down at Zyra when she spoke. She laughed softly and rolled her eyes. 'She falls asleep fast, good thing I decided not to paint or I might have actually yelled at them and told them to stop,' she mused. Mia turned the volume to full blast on the television.
~~~~
Milada watched as she left and stood there a bit confused. She put the money in her bag and began to walk around. Though, she got distracted when a pink hair/furred neko glomped her. She was confused to who it was until she saw her face. It was Bell, her best friend. Milada smiled and hugged her back. "Want to help me shop for someone?" she asked. Bell nodded and grabbed her hand. They walked from store to store.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:45 pm

-Dream-
Zyra sat with other werewolves in shifting house. They were dicussing mates and which made her think about Mia. 'Do I feel that strongly for her? Does she feels the same?
----
Syren leaned on the wall as her idiot uncle loaded her ears with stupids stuff. But she listened anyway because she want if anymore of exs were here. 'Another half hour then I'll go shop.' Syren thought, closing her eyes.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:53 pm

Mia looked down at Zyra and picked her up. She walked off to her room and tucked Zyra into her bed. Then she went back downstairs and watched the movie.
~~~
Milada continued to walk with Bell as she explored each store. Milada wanted to make sure she got Syren a nice gift, but she was still unsure of what to get her. After a half hour, she decided to take a break. Milada began to play a game of tag and then hide and seek with Bell in the mall.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:23 pm

Syren, after leaving her uncle's, wandered the mall. "Same ol'place." she thought, as she walked into a brawl. Minutes later she was unceremoniously tossed in to a pink haired neko and Milada. Shaking her head, Syren glanced between them. "Friend of yours love?" Syren asked Milada.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:39 pm

Milada jumped in surprised when Syren was tossed into them. She helped Bell up and smiled at her. Milada looked at Syren. "Yes, how has your shopping been so far?" she asked. She watched Bell leave a bit confused. Though, she shrugged it off quickly. 'I'll ask if I see her again,' she thought. Milada stretched and ran her fingers through her hair.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:12 pm

"Walked into a brawl not soon after I got here. " Syren got up and ran a hand through her hair. "Yours?" she asked while leaning on a wall. Grabbing Milada's hand, she kissed it and pressed it against her cheek.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:29 pm

"That brawl lasted a long time. Mine went fine. I just need to come get it in a few days or more, they said they would call," she said. Milada hugged Syren and leaned into her before she kissed her cheek. "Well, go shop, I'll go do something and look around more," she said. Milada hugged Syren then began to walk off.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:00 pm

Entering a jewelry store, Syren skimmed over the rings . 'No, no, no, no........' she thought repeatedly as she rejected each pair of rings. Closing her eyes and heaving a sigh, she rubbed the bridge of her nose. 'They shit here.' Syren mused.
----
With loud thud, Obsydian grunts as he hits a bruise. Glancing around, or as much as he could since he pinned on the floor under Nekane, he says while propping himself on his elbows, "Baby, we seem to trash any room we play in."

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:06 pm

Milada stopped at the food court and got a strawberry milkshake. She sat at a table alone as she sipped her drink.
~~~
Nekane blushed and kissed his neck. "We should play in an empty room that has a comforter on the floor so we don't end up getting that hurt or trashing every room we play in," she told them with a smile.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:48 pm

Three hours and four brawls later, Syren sat at the with Milada. Holding her bag with the rings, she leaned her bruised head back . "Ow....."
----
"Maybe, but takes the fun out it. Mind getting up, before I just go to sleep right here. " he said smiling back.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:29 pm

Milada held Syren and kissed her cheek. "You and Obsydian are sure getting into a lot of fights, maybe you both should be kept inside," she told her. Milada snuggled into Syren. She ran her hands up and down her back.
~~~~
Nekane laughed and got off of Obsydian. Then she got back into bed. "Better?" she asked. She playfully stuck her tongue out at him.
~~~~
Luna climbed into her bedroom widow, grabbed a towel, and quickly entered the bathroom. She striped out of her bloodstained clothes. Then she turned the cold water on and entered. She stood under the freezing water as dried blood was rinsed away.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:40 pm

"In my defense, I wasn't looking for it." she states quitely. Resting her head on Milada's shoulder, Syren closed her eyes and rubbed her face against Milada's neck.
----
"Yeah." Obsydian got up and leaned over her torso. He gently nipped her tongue and chuckled. "Be right back." he said. Then he went out and closed his eyes as Wolf appeared. As they looked at each other, they were silently counting to twenty. "Know how to get to my own body." Wolf says sniffing and glancing over the bathroom. "How?" Obsydian asked raising an eyebrow. "Get hit by a divine blast or clone." Rubbing his chin as he mulled it over, Obsydian also glanced over. "Talk later?" Wolf nods as goes to lean on wall next to bathroom. Obsydian went back to Nekane, laid next to her, and fell to sleep.
----
Wolf leaned on the wall as he leans his head back. "Love her and yet I'm not sure she feels the same. I know she cares about me," he shook his head, " I should just shut up." Closing his eyes, he sighed as he mused, 'I'll play the mute when she is done.'

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:40 pm

Milada laughed softly and held Syren. "I love you Syren, I don't want you to ever leave me," she said
~~~
Luna stepped out of the bathroom and stopped when she she saw Wolf. "Hi Love," she said before entering the room. She licked the two thin cuts on her bottom lip. Then she quickly got dressed in a long sleeve red shirt, long black jeans, and white socks. Luna walked back out and hugged Wolf tightly.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:11 pm

"Love you to, don't plan ever, if I can help." Syren said softly, kissing along her neck. She wrapped an arm around Milada and sighed.
----
Hugging back Wolf slide into squat as he gently pulled her bottom lip. Seeing the two tiny cuts he just looks at her and said, "Not going to ask." He rests his head on her chest and closed his eyes. 'Soft.' Wolf thought wrapping his arms around her legs.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:43 pm

"Hmm okay, if you do ever leave, I'll go find you," she said. She purred softly as Syren kissed her. She wrapped her tail around Syren and nuzzled her.
~~~~
Luna's eyes looked down when he pulled her bottom lip down. She wrapped her arms around his neck. "Darren just bit my bottom lip by mistake while we were play fighting when he went to bite my neck, though, he still bit my neck as usual. Fight just lasted a little longer and was more intense, he got me mad," she said with a shrug. "It was still fun though, I just know I'll have tons of bruises and be very sore by tomorrow," she said.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:42 pm

While keeping a smart ass remark to herself, Syren nuzzled back. She got the rings out and held one up. "For you."
----
Wolf sighed inwardly as he squeezed her gently. Looking up at her, he said, "Figured out how to get my own body." 'Will she be surprised or be curious?' he mused, moving his hands along the side of her calves.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:26 pm

Milada blinked and took the ring. "Thank you," she said. She put the ring on and nuzzled Syren.
~~~
Luna ran her fingers through his hair when he sighed. She leaned into him and closed her eyes. "That's good love," she said. She kissed Wolf gently. "Are you okay? Why did you sigh?" she asked.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!