Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Loving Nekomatas

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Loving Nekomatas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:32 pm

"Later."
----------------------------------
Syren woke up with a stretch. Looking over shoulder to Milada, she turns to her other side and kisses Milada.
--------------------------------------------
Zyra nods and says, "Some had steel plated jacket." Leaning her back, she closes her eyes.
--------------------------------------
"You're to pretty to be a spinster." Obsydian says with a jokely smile. He then kisses her and sighs contently.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:58 pm

Luna nodded and grabbed her blanket. She wrapped it around her self before looking around the room.
~
Milada opened her eyes. She quickly returned the kiss. "Are you going to fall back asleep?" she asked.
~
"Ah okay," Mia replied. She then slowly let go of Zyra's hands. "We should go back to the house and out some ice on your hands," she said. She ruffled Zyra's hair. "Though, this time we walk..." she murmured.
~
Nekane laughed and kissed him back. She leaned into him. "Being a pretty spinster would be okay with me if that happened. Are you going to fix the things you need to fix today?" she questioned.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mummydove
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:40 pm

Syren shakes her head as she sits up. Looking at herself, she thought, 'Ok what was I thinking?' But deciding not to change her clothes Syren pulls her hair into a ponytail and slips on her small heeled boots. Grabbing the duster she asked, "Wanna go clubbin' love?"
------------------------------------------
"Or we can go to a nightclub and see what trouble we can cause for others" Zyra says with a mischievous grin. 'Plus I don't want go back yet.' she mused to herself.
-------------------------------------------
"Going to start to anyway. May take awhile to patch up everything. But it'll be worth it in the end." he says wrapping his arms around her.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:46 pm

Milada sat up an stretched slowly. A yawn escaped her lips. "Sure," she said as she ran her fingers through her hair. She went to her bag and pulled out a brush to fix her hair. She then changed into shorts, spaghetti strap top, gladiator sandals, and a vest. Everything she wore was in the color black. Then she went and hugged Syren. "We can go," she told her.
~
Mia laughed and rolled her eyes. "Okay, lead the way," she told her.
~
"Do you want me to come with you?"

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:20 am

Syren went downstairs and stopped as she held her hand out. "Going clubbin', need your keys." Obsydian raised an eyebrow and said, "Ok. So when are you planning to come back?" Syren grins, "Either before the sun comes up or soon after." Catching the tossed keys Syren heads for the door.
------------------------------------
Minutes later Zyra was leaning on the bar as every red blooded guy stared at her and Mia. "See they stare," she started as multiple resounding slaps echoed, "they get in trouble."
-----------------------------------------
He blinked serveral times before saying, "That is a first." Obsydian nods as he adds, "If you want."

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:05 pm

Milada followed Syren and hugged Obsydian and Nekane. "Bye you two," she said. Then she ran after Syren.
~
Mia laughed and shook her head. "I think they should just get in trouble when they touch where you don't want them to or say something stupid," she told her. Then she sat on a stool in front of the bar. She whistled at the bartender to get her attention. "Sex on the Beach please," she said. The bartender nodded and walked off. Mia looked around the night club curiously.
~
"I'll just stay then, it isn't my busy anyways. Good luck honey," she told him. She watched Milada leave.
~
Luna exited the bathroom. She had slipped on a short ash gray dress. The dress had lace flower pattern long sleeve. She slid on matching leather ankle boots that had a flat bottom. She grabbed a gray scarf and wrapped it around her neck. "Wolf I'm leaving, are you coming?" she called out. Luna slid on her small satchel. She sigh very softly as she ran her fingers through her hair.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:25 pm

Holding Milada's hand as she drove the muscle car at a near reckless speed, Syren grinned to herself. 'I've missed this car and I love this feeling.' Remembering when she street raced with Obsydian, she chuckled softly and squeezed Milada's hand.
-----------------------------------------
"Most of these idiot will do anything for a quick buck. But they know how to let loose. Even then I would trust them as far as I can throw'em." Zyra slide closer to Mia as she leaned her head back.
------------------------------------------
Wolf came out his room in all black and chains. Shaking his hair out, he runs a hand over his head . "Lead on Moon."

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:19 am

Milada watched things fly by as she leaned back into her seat. She squeezed Syren's hand back. "How far is the club? Are there nice people there?" she asked curiously.
~
Mia nodded and got up when she received her drink. She sipped her drink slowly. Then she watched as Zyra moved closer. "If you like, we can find other cub where you trust people," she said.
~
Luna nodded and walked outside. She walked quickly. Luna had no idea where she was going, but she enjoyed walking. When she got to the cemetery, she would walk by each gravestone. She glanced up at the sky every now and then.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:54 pm

"Not far," Syren said as she slide the car into the parking space in front of the night club, "But I'd use the word nice sparingly, most are really not thought highly of." Getting out after the car off, Syren inhaled and looked up. 'Forgot about the continual rush this city has.'
--------------------------------
"Syren and Mila here. They must be bored or one of them brought the other here." Zyra states after a big sniff. Turning she waved the bartender, "Were strength vodka." Nodding the bartender went to the next drinker.
---------------------------------
Wolf followed Luna silently as he thought of other things. Stopping as he picked a folded letter from an unmarked gravestone. One whiff told him who it was it from and who it was for. Pocketing it Wolf continued on after Luna. 'So she knows he's back.' he mused, glancing up the moon.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:30 pm

"Oh okay," Milada replied. She just watched Syren before she got out of the car. She walked into the night club. Milada looked around before she began to roam around the night club. She watched everyone around her the best she could.
~
"Hmm okay. That's good, we'll have people we trust here, wonder if the others will come here too," Mia said. She stood up and swallowed down the rest of her drink. She placed the glass down and looked towards the entrance of the club. 'Milada is here...wonder why she is alone and just walking around...no comment, she should be fine alone,' she mused. Mia then looked at Zyra. "Were strength vodka sounds interesting, maybe I'll get one before we leave" she told her.
~
Luna got to the last gravestone and turned to look at Wolf. "Where are your friends? We can go there next," she said. Luna looked up at the moon. 'Still early,' she mused.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:28 am

Walking in and plucking Mia on the shoulder as she passed, Syren looped an arm around Milada's waist. "So love what do you think?" she asked softly. As her head started to bounce to the beat, Syren gently swayed in time to the music.
--------------------------------
Zyra chuckled as she nods toward Syren. "You were thinking Mia?" she said with an evil grin. Grabbing her vodka, Zyra takes a draft of it. She held it to Mia, "Don't be surprised if it lays you on your......" Zyra trailed off as gave Mia's backside a quick glance.
---------------------------------
Wolf crossed his arms while taking deep breath, "Don't have any friends in here. Most of them are in a ditch miles or countries away. Never really made any friends when I was here last time." he says leaning on a tree. Closing his eyes, Wolf thought back to those he and Obsydian lost. And came to realize that they had never been real close to them. 'Lucky us.' he pondered leaning his head back.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:08 am

Milada shrugged and gave Syren a kiss on the cheek. "Not that bad," she said softly. She wrapped her arms around Syren's neck.
~
Mia laughed. "Yes I was thinking Zyra," she told her. Though she put her hand over Zyra's to take a very tiny sip of her drink. She licked her lips. "I'll stay with weaker drinks, though, I can hold my liquor..." she told her. Mia rolled her eyes in amusement when she saw were Zyra was looking. She laughed softly crossed her arms. "Are you going to start staring too?" she asked teasingly.
~
"Well, I mean the people who you plan on telling that you are here," she said. She uncrossed his arms and leaned into him. She wrapped her arms around him and sigh softly. "Are you okay?" she asked.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:52 pm

Staring into her eyes Syren ran little kisses along Milada's jaw. She pulled Milada closer and sighed. "Have I told I love you recently?" she asked, nuzzling Milada's cheek.
----------------------------
"Are you going to complain much if I do?" Zyra says taking a long sip from her drink. Setting the drink down, she reached out ran a finger along Mia's nose. 'She doesn't realize how much I want to kiss her. And it's like an itch I can't scratch.' Zyra thought as she pulled her hand back.
----------------------------
Wolf struck out and nailed unexperinced hunter in the chest. "Some will find me." Turning his gaze to the gasping hunter, he lifted him by the collar and says, "Berk sent you?" The hunter, still gasping from the blow, nods vehemently . Wolf shook his head as he tossed the hunter. "Find a new job, this could get you killed." Turning haze back to Luna he pulled her into his arms and kissed her forehead.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:28 pm

Milada purred when Syren kissed her. She snuggled into her and smiled. "You just did right now and I hope you know I love you too," she told him. Milada then gave Syren's neck a few kisses. Though she stopped when she saw some guy staring. She buried her face into Syren's shoulder, she felt embarrassed now.
~~~
Mia laughed in amusement. "No, but it makes you a hypocrite as you were commenting about other people staring," she said. She watched as Zyra touched her nose. Though, she blinked as she almost made herself go cross eyed. "Are you going to start touching now too? I might have to punish you for that," she joked with a smile. Mia glanced at the dance floor. 'Might as well,' she mused. She licked her lips. "Don't get too drunk, I don't feel like carrying a drunk were home. Now, I am going to go dance and maybe tease a few people," she told her. Mia unzipped her jacket revealing a red laced short sleeve top. She then walked off. It took a few minutes before she began to dance with some random male.
~~~
Luna nodded as she watched the hunter. She hugged and kissed him when he pulled her into his arm. "I wonder why I like your so much love. I hope you don't have a quick temper or get jealous over little things," she said. Luna snuggled Wolf. She had a smile on her lips. "Let's walk around town in a while," she said.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:13 am

Syren gently pulled Milada's face up as she moves deeper into the crowd. Staring into her eyes, she kisses her and pulls her closer.
------------------------------
After two more drinks Zyra went over and got lost in the crowd. Bouncing and moving to the beat, she meandered through and lets her eyes close half way. Minutes passed as Zyra drifted on the dance floor. 'Don't think, don't analyze, just feel.' she thought repeatedly. Hen Zyra opened her eyes again, she found herself in a gyrating circling dance face with Mia and a blonde.
-------------------------------
After leaving the cemetary, Wolf held on to Luna's hand as he led her through town. Squeezing her hand softly, he pulls her closer to his side and drapes his arm over her shoulder.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:25 am

Milada kissed back and pressed gently into Syren. She smiled at her. "Is this club your regular club you go to when you are here?" she asked.
~
After two more songs, Mia went to leaned against a wall. Mia watched Zyra dance, but would glance around every now and then.
~
Luna looked at Wolf when he draped his arm over her shoulder. She wrapped an arm around his waist. "What was your favorite thing to do in this city?" she questioned.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:44 pm

"Sort of.Usually just drifted through. But didn't have you last time, so it wasn't that memorable." Syren glanced around as she thought of something she forgotten. When she saw her ex, 'Veran.' Syren narrowed her eyes as silent growled. "Great my unwanted ex. Forgot about him."
-------------------------------------
Leaving the dance floor, Zyra went over Mia and leaned on the wall. Letting herself slide to the floor, she rests her head on the side of Mia's thigh. "Would sound strange if I find myself wanting kiss you?" she asked softly, only for Mia's ears.
--------------------------------------
"Brawling,creeping, and starking. And the ocasional battle royal, but being with is almost as enjoyable." Wolf slowed as he saw Obsydian. Giving him the note from his back pocket as they passed each other, Wolf glanced around.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:18 pm

Milada blushed. Though, she did grinned at Syren. Her ears lower slightly when Syren mentioned her ex, but they quickly went back up. She forced a smile. "You can go say hi to him Syren. I won't mind," she told her. She glanced around as she wondered who her ex was. Milada wrapped her tail around her legs.
~~
Mia laughed softly and rubbed her slightly pinking cheeks. She ran her fingers slowly through Zyra's hair. "Wanting to kiss someone isn't weird, especially if you like them," she said.
~~
Luna pecked Wolf's cheek. She glanced at Obsydian curiously. Though, Luna stopped when a bat flew in front of her. She smiled then took the note from the bat. She watched as it flew away. Luna let go of Wolf's hand and leaned against a lamp post. She opened the note and read it. After, she quickly tore the note up into tiny pieces before letting them slowly drop to the ground and blow away. She glanced up at the sky.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:17 pm

"Eh...No, wish I never dated him." And before he could say a word, Syren kneed him so hard that his eyes bulged. "Bastard." As he stared up, Veran locked his gaze on the choker. "Your........" he started to say before Syren growled and states, "I'm married Veran. And not ever going to be your playtoy again." Her tone was stone cold and thruming with residual wolven bass. Turning as Veran limped away, Syren closed her eyes. "Obsydian was not the only to have a heart ache here."
------------------------------------
"And if you aren't like back?" Zyra closed her as she felt Mia's finger in her hair. Sighing she nuzzled her thigh and felt content.
-------------------------------------
"Your vamp pal wanting to see you Moon?" he asked crossing his arm. Glancing Wolf smelled a familar scent, 'Ravyen.' he thought.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:41 pm

Milada backed up when Syren kneed her ex and then growled. Her ears flatten against her head. Syren's voice frighten her. She just nodded to what she said to her. Though, after a few minutes, she pulled Syren close and hugged her. " I hope your heart is better now," she said.
~~~~
"Well, at least you tried Zyra, better than not trying and never knowing," she said with a shrug. Mia smiled when Zyra nuzzled her leg. "Zyra, You remind me of a big old puppy for some reason," she said with a soft laugh. Mia then slid down the wall and placed Zyra's head on her shoulder.
~~~~
Luna looked up at Wolf as the last piece of paper left her hand. She slowly walked up to Wolf and placed her hands on his waist. "Yeah, but he doesn't know I am in a relationship with you, I've never settled down with anyone. So he is going to be surprised when I can't go on a trip with him like usual. That is if he listens. Also, he usually doesn't let most people see him. I'll see him when he wants to be seen. He'll probably stalk us for a while. Then he will come and randomly attack me," she said.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!