Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Loving Nekomatas

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Loving Nekomatas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:46 pm

"The main reason is to heal himself. The second is to put behind him any remaining feelings he has for the feline were. And if I reading him right, he's wanting to ask her to marry him." Syren glanced at her watch and adds, "Because he is my brother and might need me."
-------------------------------------------
'Maybe. But I want feel more. More than this semi-empty link we have.' Zyra thought as she laid her hand close to Mia's.
------------------------------------------
"No clue. He didn't say." Wolf turned and started to go pack. But he stopped at the door, "Plus I love you. If it is not obvious yet. Hope you feel the same about me." Wolf then went his room and started to pack.
------------------------------------------------
"Loose ends that include some old feelings. I haven't healed completely from what happen. And I want to finally put it behind me." Obsydian said as he thought, 'And I can be yours completely. Without a doubt in my mind.'

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:13 am

Milada nodded and sat up in Syren's lap. She kissed her cheek. "Hopefully he doesn't have any remaining feelings for the feline were. Nekane is nice..." she said. Milada hugged Syren tightly. "I am going to finish packing just in case," she said. Milada went to her room and finish packing.
~
"I should get packing and you should too if you are't sure if you are coming or not," she said. Mia ruffled Zyra's hair before getting out of bed. Mia folded clothes, put them in her backpack, and hummed softly.
~
Luna nodded and rubbed her eyes. When he spoke again, she covered her face because she blushed. Once he left, she just closed the door. Luna was happy, but still frustrated. "Love, what exactly is that anyways? I doubt I ever felt it in the past," she thought out loud. She sighed loudly and crawled under the sheets. Luna had packed, but she wasn't sure if she wanted to go or not. Wolf's answer to her question made her even more unsure. 'Now I know I'll get hurt either way. I wonder which will hurt more,' she mused. She curled up into a tight ball. She took deep breathes to clear her mind.
~
"Oh okay, putting things behind you is good I guess," she said. Nekane kissed Obsydian and smiled at him. "I wonder if everyone is coming with you," she said.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mummydove
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:51 pm

Around nine thirty Obsydian came down with his and Nekane's bags. Putting them the backseat, he kisses Nekane and rubs her side. "Love you baby." Smiling he closed his eyes, 'I'm so lucky to have her.' Obsydian thought.
----------------------------------------------
Syren followed with her backpack as she held Milada's hand. "Glad you're coming love, maybe I'd get something special."
--------------------------------------
Zyra, duffel across her shoulder, landed in a crouch as she saw Mia exit the house. "Could've used the door." Zyra heard Syren says. "So what Syre' not like you could leap in cat earred body pillow." As Syren snickered at her, Zyra threw her duffel in the back of the SUV and leaned on it.
-----------------------------------------------
Wolf came out with his and Luna's bags. As he held her hand, he remembers their second chat they had before going downstairs. 'She does care about me. And is frustrated by it. Ok, just need to wear her down a little more.' Wolf thought squeezing Luna's hand softly.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:01 pm

Nekane smiled. "Love you too," she said. She hugged Obsydian and sat in the passenger seat of the SUV.
~
"Mhm," she replied. Milada looked up when she heard Syren talk to Zyra. 'Wish someone planned on staying behind, I could have stayed with them,' Milada thought. She yawned and stretched slowly. She quickly put her bag in the back of the SUV before getting in the back seat. She didn't even look at Zyra.
~
Luna glanced at Wolf when he squeezed her hand. She pulled her hand away from Wolf when she saw people were getting in the SUV. "I'm going to get a window seat before there aren't anymore," she said. Luna got into the back seat quickly. She got a window seat. Luna closed her eyes people holding her legs close to her chest. She rested her head on her chin.
~
Mia leaned against the wall as she held her bag over her shoulder. She would wait until everyone got into the SUV before she did. Mia looked around as she waited. 'Surprise no one stayed behind,' she thought. "If there is room in the trunk then I'll sit slash lay there," she thought to herself.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:47 pm

Obsydian got in the muscle car and turned the key. As the engine roared to life, he opened the passager side door. "You can ride with me Mia."
'He needs the roar more than I do.' Wolf thought as Zyra and Syren placed theirs bags in the back and got in. Seeing Zyra, sitting the middle of the second row, pull out a laptop, he started the SUV.
------------------------------------------
Zyra silently tapped away on the laptop as she listened to the engine. 'This could interesting.' she mused silently.
-----------------------------------------
Syren reached behind the third row seat and tugged a large duster out. Covering herself with it, she curled up and went to sleep.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:03 am

Nekane closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around her waist. 'Didn't know Obsydian was taking that car,' she though.
~~~~~
Mia nodded and got in the passenger seat of the muscle car. She placed her bag between her feet. Then she put her seat belt on. She closed the passenger door and looked around the car.
~~~~~
Milada watch Syren fall asleep before she curled up into a ball. 'Guess I'll sleep too. Wonder how long this car ride will be,' she mused closing her eyes.
~~~~~
'I hate car rides, maybe I should stay...hope this drive isn't long..I might jump out...' she thought when the SUV started. Luna shifted her weight. She leaned against the door before burying her face into her legs. Luna went and kept one of her hands on the car door handle.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:09 pm

Hours, and severial pit stops, later Obsydian and Wolf pulled into his old driveway. As they cut the engine, they got out and looked at the house. Obsydian grabbed his and Nekane's stuff. "Hasn't changed much." he says entering the house.
---------------------------------
Wolf got Luna's and his bags, following Obsydian in. He heads to the room with a tree next the window. Dropping the bags, Wolf flopped on to the bed. 'Could use a back rub.' he thought throwing an arm over his eyes.
--------------------------------
The sleeping Syren flopped on to her side as she rests her head on Milada's lap. Readjusting the duster, she curled up again.
Zyra, while still having the laptop, got her bag and enters the house. Laying on the couch, Zyra continued to tap away on the laptop.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:30 pm

Nekane exited the SUV and stretched slowly. She sat down on the front steps. Nekane looked around outside. ''This is different,' she thought.
~
Luna followed Wolf and sat next to her bag. She pulled out a blanket before wrapping it around herself. "What is near here?" she asked Wolf. Luna closed her eyes before rubbing her temples.
~
Milada smiled a little before running her fingers through Syren's hair. "Syren, we are here. Let's get you a room and bed to sleep in," she said.
~
Mia stayed in the car and leaned back the seat. She slowly got out of the car a few minutes later. Mia grabbed her bag. Then she entered the house. She stood near the doorway. "I wonder when things are going to get interesting," she thought out loud.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:54 pm

"Chibola, city of gold," Obsydian snorts as he places the bags down, "right. More like blood coated gold if you ask me. A hell hole that is completely full of hunted weres, hunters, mercenaries, drug runners, and other dreges of the civilized human world." Closing his eyes and taking a breath as distant gunshots reached his ears, he says to himself, "Sorta missed it. Almost like coming home."
--------------------------
"Cementary, eleven night clubs, and plenty of hidey holes for would be killers." Wolf says as he sniffed the air. 'The smell of adrenaline, fear, and anger. I've missed them.' he thought sitting up. "Wouldn't mind a back rub."
-------------------------------------------------
Syren, abet sleeply, blinked up at Milada and pushed herself up. Turning she rubs her face while yawning. She leaned over, turned Milada's head slightly, and kissed her.
A wolfed out Zyra exits the door and rubs Mia's arm. 'I want to run with her on my back.' Zyra thought pointing to her back.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:26 pm

Nekane jumped when she heard gunshots. 'Yeah, going inside,' she thought. She entered the house before she began to explore it.
~
Luna looked at him and hoped onto the bed. She placed the blanket at the edge of the bed. Then she sat behind Wolf. "Okay, after this I am going to the cemetery, then maybe explore the night clubs," she told him. She took his shirt off before she began to massage and rub his back. 'Gunshoots, interesting,' she thought.
~
Milada smiled and kissed Syren back. She wrapped her arms around her neck. Her ears shot up when she heard gun shots. She broke the kiss slowly and smiled at Syren. "So I am guessing this is a very dangerous here," she said.
~
Mia looked at Zyra when her arm was rubbed. "Oh, one second," she told her. Mia threw her bag onto the couch. Then she went back outside. She glanced at Zyra's back and then her face. Mia just glanced up when she heard gun shouts. 'With my luck someone will shoot me by the time we leave this place,' she mused. Mia took a deep breathe. She stretched before getting onto Zyra's back. "I have no idea why you want to give me a piggy back ride, try not to do anything stupid while I am on you," she told her. Mia then closed her eyes. 'here we go,' she mused.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:25 pm

"Fine. But I'm tagging along, just I can tell a few old idiots that I'm back." Leaning elbows on thighs, he dropped his head foreward and sighed. "Ever told you that I like your touch?" Wolf says rolling his shoulders.
Syren nods as slips the duster on. Yawning again she reached back grabbed her and Milada's bags. Getting out of the SUV Syren wonder why she only wanted to sleep. Then she tilted her torso to one side as Zyra bolted over.
-----------------------------------------------
Entering the path to the cementary, Zyra poured on more speed as she ran. With a big smile on her muzzle, she enjoyed everything zooming by her.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:03 pm

"Okay Wolf, but you don't have to tag along. You'll probably be able to tell them faster without following me. Though, I won't mind at all if you follow. I might see my vampire friend," she told him. Luna smiled and kissed the back of Wolf's neck. "No, you ever told me you like my touch. I am glad you do though," she said. She hugged Wolf from behind. Then she went back to massaging and rubbing his back. "Did you like living here?" she asked.
~~~~
Milada followed Syren and stayed close to her side. Her eyes widen when Zyra bolted over. "I think she had someone on her back..." she murmured softly. She then would grab Syren's duster and lead her to a random room. She looked at Zyren. "Will this room be okay for us?" she asked. Milada glanced ground the room quickly. 'Wonder if Syren had an old room here, she probably wants to be in that room, I should have let her lead,' she mused.
~~~~
Mia opened her eyes and gasped softly. It took her eyes times to adjust to things rushing by. Her grip tighten around Zyra. "Wow, you run fast," she said very softly. Mia then closed her eyes once again. Mia buried her face into Zyra's back. 'Made myself dizzy watching things,' she mused.
~~~~
Nekane quickly finish exploring before she went to find Obsydian. Once she found him, she would hug him tightly. Nekane kissed him on the cheek. "I want to ride in the car with you from now on, I missed you on the ride over," she told him.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:17 pm

"MoreI liked the near continual rush of an unexcepted hunt the city gives off. Like I said back then I wasn't very human. Kinda missed it to be honest." Wolf says as his glowed a near wolven gold.
---------------------------------
"It was Mia on her back." she said while dropping the bags. Syren looked about as she yawned. "As long as you are with me, I'm happy love." Going in the walk in closet Syren changed into a bikini top and very short exercise shorts. She came out and flipped the bed before laying down.
-------------------------------------------
'Haven't even kicked in third gear yet.' Zyra thought. Using an unnamed night watchman's head as a launching pad, she leapt over the tall fence and entered the cementary.
------------------------------------
"Well I was planning you riding with me. But you got in the SUV and I missed you to." Obsydian said. Kissing along her neck he held her close. "I'm so glad I met you baby." he adds running his hand on her waist.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:04 am

"Ah okay. Well, I am guessing you are just a bit more human now than you were in the past, you do still seem very wolfish," she said.
_
Milada just nodded and watched Syren. 'She sure is tired...' she thought. Once Syren was on the bed, she laid next to her. Milada then went and spooned Syren. She nuzzled into her back. "You sure are sleepy today," she said.
_
Once Zyra land, Mia loosened her grip just a little. 'Yeah, I am just going to keep my eyes closed and concentrate on holding on, wonder where she is taking me though, she can't run forever,' she thought.
_
"I thought we all were going to be in the SUV," she said with a shrug. She snuggled into him and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I am glad I met you too," she told him. She kissed his cheek. "I'm curious, why did you save us?"

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:42 pm

"Yeah." Wolf looked over and smiled. "When did you meet a vamp?" he asked raising an eyebrow.
--------------------------------------------------
Syren was already a sleep again. Covering Milada's hand she nuzzled deeper in to Milada.
Leaping headstone to headstone Zyra thoroughly enjoyed herself. 'This is so fun!' she mused. Then she skidded to stop as she smelled several familiar scents. As the owners of the scents showed their ugly faces, she slide Mia off her back and stood up. Changing forms Zyra spat, "Zirial Dragonoz, thought I gelded you for life, bastard." The man with very noticable limp snarled out, "I'm gona kill for that you lupine bitch!!" Tossing Mia on to a massive crypt, Zyra started duck and dodge Zirial's men's attack.
Obsydian glanced up then said, "Two reason, one, something about good luck following nekos that are treated well, other reason was I looking someone to love." Looks away as rubbed his face to hide his slightly redden cheeks.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:33 pm

Luna wrapped her arms around Wolf's neck and leaned against his back. "Hmm, seven years ago, give or take," she said.
~~~~
Milada sighed softly and closed her eyes. 'Guess I will ask her if she decides to wake up,' she thought. She gave Syren a light squeeze.
~~~~
Mia was surprised when Zyra slid her off her back. She opened her eyes and was confused when she saw a man. She let out a shriek when she was tossed. Mia gripped onto the massive crypt tightly. 'Oh no, I am hate of height. She could have toss me anywhere else. Hopefully she can handle herself in a fight,' she thought. Mia then closed her eyes. She tried to pretend she wasn't high off the ground. Her ears flatten against her head.
~~~~
She smiled when she saw Obsydian blush. "Well, do you think you've had any good luck?" she asked.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:21 am

He blinks at her as he tilted his head. "Ok. Before or after......?" he asked with a glance to the scars. 'She probably won't tell me through.' Wolf thought as he inwardly sighed.
Twirling around the idiots as she knocked down, away, slammed into any convenient hard surface, and kicked them in groins to make her point. Zyra lifted Zirial up by the collar as his final man fell into a curled ball. "You failed again bastard. Time to pay the piper." Going back to her wolven form, she threw him in an opened crypt and closed the door. After getting Mia from the crypt she tossed her on, Zyra looked at her redden knuckles. "They never learn."
"Not when it involved my heart." he replied. Sighing he closed his eyes and cracked his knuckles.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:35 am

Luna sat in Wolf's lap and laid her head against his chest. She closed her eyes then wrapped her arms around him. "Both, I had some when I meant him then got new ones after I meant him," she said.
~
Mia huffed and ran her fingers threw her hair. She lightly slapped Zyra's arm. "Don't ever toss me on anything high up again!" she snapped at her. She took a deep breathe before sitting down. Mia leaned against a gravestone and sigh softly.
~
"Oh okay..." she said before hugging him tightly.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:13 am

Tracing a finger along scar on her back, Wolf kissed the top of Luna's head. closing his eyes, he rubsher back and tried not to pry more out of her. 'Wish I meet Luna earlier.' Wolf mused to himself.
"Would you rather I'd tossed you in an open grave?"Zyra leaned on tree as flexed her aching fists.
Hugging Nekane back, he buries his face in her shoulder. 'Feels nice.' Obsydian thought.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:21 pm

Luna smiled and nuzzled into him. "Do you want to go now or later?" she asked. Luna kissed his cheek.
~
Mia looked at Zyra and rolled her eyes. "Yes, yes I would have," she said. Mia then walked up to Zyra and grabbed her hands. She rubbed her hands. "Do they hurt?" she questioned.
~
"You know, I never thought I would or could love anyone else again," she told him. Nekane ran her fingers through his hair.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!