Mortal Kombat: The Armageddon

Mortal Kombat: The Armageddon

This is a role-play focusing on the events before and during Taven's quest to prevent Armageddon.

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “Mortal Kombat: The Armageddon”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » Mortal Kombat: The Armageddon

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

[OOC] Mortal Kombat: The Armageddon

Postby The Joker116 on Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:43 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/mortal-kombat-the-armageddon/]Mortal Kombat: The Armageddon[/url]"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
The Joker116
Member for 4 years

Re: [OOC] Mortal Kombat: The Armageddon

Postby The Joker116 on Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:29 am

In need of players, canon characters are available! If anyone got suggestions to make this as interesting as possible, just tell me, I'll modify the RP as needed. :)
The Joker116
Member for 4 years

Postby The Joker116 on Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:45 pm

We've got Reptile! Other canon characters available, don't hesitate to join, folks!
The Joker116
Member for 4 years

I am glad you accepted my multiple characters I am new to this site so I don't have many friends on here.But i am willing to supply more characters. I just want to say that was the longest and most badass roleplay i have ever read. I hope we can make this the way Mortal Kombat should be.
I have been blessed with an awesome gland and underneath that there is a second awesome gland. True Story!
*Darth-Kryon*
Member for 4 years

Sorry I was gone for a while but I had my 21st bday party coming up so I was busy for a whole week. I am ready to get back to work on this roleplay
*Darth-Kryon*
Member for 4 years

Postby The Joker116 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:28 pm

N problem, amte, I was pretty much forgetting about this site. I'm gonna try and get active now. :)
The Joker116
Member for 4 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.