Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

New Fair Falls - OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

New Fair Falls - OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edelle on Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:15 am

New Fair Falls

New Fair Falls is the 9th largest megalopolis in the world since 2140 (the 1st being New New York, of course). It is also the technology capitol of the New United Continents. Out of that city came some of the most popular inventions; hover transport, medical nanotech, hologames, bio-engineered super-fruits, environmental control systems, and they are the leading researchers in cybernetic/bionic implants. Of course, it seems that no matter how far Humanity progresses, there is always fear. Ethical debates are raging, especially when it comes to cyborgs, genetic engineering and Artificial Intelligence. However, research still continues, mostly under the radar.
This society is in a golden age, or so it seems. On the outside, the city is bright, shining, prosperous, and everyone is treated fairly, but there are dark secrets the government is keeping.
There are a few who have learned of the governments' , and seek to free the people from it's tyranny. Revolutionaries.
People in the city live out their daily lives, unaware of the war going on around them, but their world is about to change.

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Interest Check (just because): post745691.html
Development: new-fair-falls-development-t26737.html
In Character: (not yet!)

You may have up to 3 characters, but when writing about separate ones, use a different dark colour, and be sure to specify which one you're talking about. Please delete the text in brackets while you are making it.

Name: (Make up a new, futuristic name, or remix a regular name to make it sound like it's from the 22nd century)
Age: (If you want to make a 180 year old, that's fine by me)
Physical Appearance: (You must have a detailed description, you can link a pic as well, just to add more to it, but descriptions are a must)
Bio: (Make it short and sweet, we can always learn more about your characters history IC. If your character is young and had a boring life, one or two lines is acceptable)
Extras: (Anything you need to throw in there)

You will notice that I didn't put a "Personality" section there. I prefer to show the personality through the IC.

*Note: Cyborgs have muscular limiters to keep them under control, so they're only slightly stronger than average humans.
**Note: They have not yet figured out a way to replicate the brain, or create synthetic skin tissue. They grow skin from a single cell, and re-attach it with nanites.
You can't spell neurotic
without erotic.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Edelle
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: New Fair Falls - OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bsgirl on Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:27 pm

Hey,I saw the Int. Check,and thought it was cool. I'll be able to post,most everyday. This sounds super cool,so Im hoping we can start soon!

Name:Amica Rendalo
Physical Appearance: Long,dark brown hair,naturally wavy,but would be considered straight. Reaches about 3 inches below the shoulder. She stands at 5"0,because of inherited height. She has dark brown eyes,or blue eyes.
Bio: Living on the streets as of now. Has worked before,but lost her job. She is currently living in a small allyway,make-shift house.
Extras: Because of a birth defect,her eyes change between two colors.(Not every day,at the most 6 months.) Graduated high school.

Name: Joserina Lasine
Physical Appearance: Shoulder length Strawberry Blond hair,that is almost always up(Bar rare occasions). She is 5"2,a skipped trait,of her parents. She has an average build,and light brown eyes.
Bio: Lives on the street with Joserina,and one other person. She is out of the job,and out on the streets.
Extras: High school drop out.

Name: Brighton Jones
Physical Appearance: Short blond hair,blue eyes. He has an average build. He almost always wears a green knit cap.
Bio: LIves out on the street,he doesn't have a job,and his parents are dead. He was raised by a very old couple,that were part of a medical research thing,for old people(All about to die)). That was the reason for his old fashioned name.
Extras: Graduated High School.

No you don't sound picky,lol. And I didn't review it right,the two characters are in differnet places now,sorry for the trouble. If anything else needs to be changed,just tell me.
Last edited by Bsgirl on Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Join these RPs,please. The more people who join,the funner it is!
Faxin ~ Part 1: Retribution {Open/Accepting}
Pokemon RP{OOC}-Always Accepting-
New Fair Falls - OOC

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bsgirl
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edelle on Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:17 pm

All of your characters seem very similar... I was hoping for more diverse characters.
Both Amica and Joserina have brown hair, maybe you could change that? Maybe make them different ages? I'm really really really really not trying to sound picky. You must think I'm a horrible mean person now. I just want the characters to be very unique from each other. But your characters will be very useful to my plans.

Edelle
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bsgirl on Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:59 pm

No,I understand you want the characters to be diverse. Is this better,if not just tell me,and I'll change it.
Glad my characters,could help with the plans ^.^

Bsgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheDesertWind on Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:24 pm

Name: Big Red aka Douglas Mayson
Physical Appearance: Big Red is, well. Big. Standing in at aproximately 6'3" and 250lbs he is not small by any ones measure. He usually wears a black t-shirt with an upside down smiley face on it, along with worn blue jeans held up by his belt adorned with quiet a few pouches, and his holster. A strap of leather goes from one shoulder to the other hip, holding his back sheathe on. His face has some light stubble on it, but his hair is thick, really thick, hanging down to his shoulders. His hair is red, where the Red part comes in, he has light blue eyes which seem to always be squinting is he's not wearing his shades. His body is marked over by scars and a grin is almost always on his lips. He now keeps a tooth pick in his lips were used to sit a cigarette.
Bio: Big Red, born Doug Mayson, grew up in the slums of the city, growing up a took an interest in chemistry and engineering. During his freshmen year in college his family was killed in a street wide gang fight. When doug found out he was carried away in a black rage. He whent home and retreived his fathers old revolver and a kitchen knife. He found out where the gang was hanging out and he retrieved a van. Filling the van with chemicals from around the neighborhood he made quiet a large explosive. Putting a big rock on the gas he sent it into the house through the front wall. He sat across the street as he set off the bomb, leveling the house. When the police found him he was still sitting there with a grin on his face. He spent 25 years in the prison until during a prison break he escaped back into the city where he now lives.
Extras: His revolver is heavily customized and he carries a sword in a sheathe on his back.

TheDesertWind
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jet Girl on Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:32 am

Name: Akona Ray

Physical Appearance: Akona is an average height for a woman her age, 5’6” or so. She has pale skin and medium length black hair which she keeps in a sort of messy bun. When she doesn’t have on a lab coat she wears modest and tasteful clothes to avoid drawing attention to herself.

Bio: Akona spent her childhood in an orphanage. She does not know who her parents are/were, or what her heritage is. Her name was given to her by the orphanage’s “mother” who took her in as an infant. When Akona grew old enough to begin school, she developed a deep interest in science, however her social life wasn’t as prosperous. She spent most of her years in school with her nose in books on evolution and genetics. After graduating high school with an astounding grade point average, she attended the highest acclaimed scientific university in the world, majoring in genetic engineering. Today she is one of the most brilliant minds in this controversial field.

Extras: She wears a pair of glasses which look normal to the naked eye, but in truth are technologically advanced and provide a variety of services. For example, they can tell Akona the temperature, or allow her to see in the dark.

Jet Girl
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edelle on Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:37 pm

I am so sorry about this you guys, but I'm going to summer camp from tomorrow until Saturday. I just found out/decided now. Random and impromptu, I know. The IC will be up Sunday at the earliest.
I thank you for your patience, and in the meantime I would appreciate it if you could invite more people to join. I feel like a bad person for leaving you hanging like this, but the wait will be worth it, promise!
Sincerest Regards,
-Edelle

Edelle
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DoC13X on Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:52 pm

Here's my character, I don't know when I'll be able to join the IC, but I will as soon as I can, I'm currently in the process of moving to South Dakota.

Callister
As played by DoC13X

Synopsis

Victim of a terrible accident, Cal works as both ginea pig and lapdog for (insert medical megacorporation here). Cal longs for the day when his life is truly his again.

Description

Name: Callister "Cal" Johnson
Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 230
Build: Muscular
Skin: Caucasion with a bit of a tan
Hair: Black; shoulder length; Ice blue highlights; usually pulled back

Clothing: Cal wears a black, spandex, sleeveless shirt under a long white coat. The coat has a high collar, and two ice blue stripes run down the left sleeve. The right sleeve he keeps rolled up just past the elbow. He wears a pair of black slacks and military style black boots. He wears a pair of shades with blue lenses and a white frame. His right forearm is covered with an external computer unit. The unit is black with a pair of ice blue stripes that run parallel to his arm.

Equipment

Cal lost both arms and legs in his accident, they've been replaced by prototype prosthetic limbs, along with a couple of his organs. The prototype limbs can tear a hole in an inch of steel, but they are prone to malfunction.
He also has a top of the line computer unit wired directly into his right arm. The unit itself is only accessable through his shades, which project the information of the computer directly onto his retinas. (If you've seen the Iron Man movie, it looks like when Tony Stark is looking out of the suit, and is linked directly to the (insert medical megacorporation here) mainframe.) All of Cal's systems can be shut down at any time by (insert medical megacorporation here).

Other than those constants, Cal is the constant victim of (insert medical megacorporation here)'s experiments. His body is in a constant state of flux as new systems are added and old ones taken away.

History

Cal was on his way home to his apartment in the city, from his job as a telemarketer, when he was hit by a city bus. He awoke in a hospital, missing both arms and both legs, he was hooked up to so many machines he knew the damage didn't stop there. The doctors suggested prosthetics, but Cal didn't have that kind of money, and with 4 maxed out credit cards his credit was too bad to take out a loan for them.

Cal had lost all hope that he'd ever lead a normal life again, but two days after his discussion with his doctor two men in black suits entered his room. They were bid and intimidating, but they didn't scare Cal nearly as bad as the small man that followed them in. He said he was the head of certain research, and that he could help Cal out. The man even promised to pay off Cal's debt, and a salary he'd never dreamed of. Cal knew he should have followed his gut feeling, but he signed the contract the man handed him without reading the fine print. In less than a week Cal found himself walking with new arms and legs, debt free, and working at his new job. He tested the company's products before they hit the market. At least once a month Cal is called in and refitted with new equipment, but what Cal didn't realize was they took something out each time too. He didn't notice a first, sometimes it was a little bit of bone or muscle, maybe even part of an organ was replaced, but what Cal felt they were really taking from him was his humanity. He could feel it slipping away with each procedure. Cal requested an end to their contract, but was presented with the truth of the situation. He had legally signed all rights to his life over to (insert medical megacorporation here). They still allow Cal a relatively normal life, but his actual freedom is out of the question. Now Cal secretly seeks a way to break free from (insert medical megacorporation here.), without losing his life.

DoC13X
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fangbanger on Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:10 pm

This sounds real interesting, I'm making a character sheet as we speak. =)

EDIT:

Name: Yerrka Impatera
Physical Appearance: From head to toe; jet black hair licked into a pony-tail or tight bun, thinly groomed brows over brown, nearly black, eyes. Those eyes hid behind thick-framed glasses, beneath that a petite, delicate nose and pouted lips, her expression stern, business-like. Her skin fair, almost pale, a beautiful woman but highly disinterested in romantic advances. Her frame that of a super-model dressed in newest designed formal wear, feet in high heels.
Bio: Yerrka, a government official, is the brains behind anything the government plans and chooses. Although a gorgeous woman, she is one to be feared, a history of having no mercy. Youngest of her sisters, having four of them, she has lost all hope in having a family and a normal life, her life now filled with decisions, secrecy and, of course, evading the rising revolutionaries.
Extras: Although the woman is stern and hard-hearted, her inner dreams consist of a fairy-tale of finding her soul-mate.
Imagine That! - AdiiLove - SilentButterflies - fangbanger <--- Romantic Lampreys <3

fangbanger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erasmus on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:02 pm

Now this sounds like it could be fun.

Name: Maggin Stackler

Physical Appearance: Truly a sight worthy of a shady underground dealer, Maggin's only saving grace in terms of his ghastly appearance comes from his back, artificially replacing the large hump that had been present at his birth. As for the rest of him, stringy black hair hangs in lumps from his slightly dented head resting just above pitch black eyes, constantly shifting about the room as if they belonged to a mouse, set upon a face as square as a box. Short, stubby legs supporting a barrel-like torso cause this man to stumble and fall forward, even in the simple act of walking. His neck is stretched forward in an effort to make enough room for the mismatched back, his one perfect part becoming just as twisted and disproportionate as the rest of him.

Bio: Born to a couple of upper class citizens, Maggin's early life consists of being thrown out onto the street in horror of his birth defects due to his biological parents suspicion towards any kind of cybernetic correction or biotic alteration. Surviving by eating waste unacceptable for human consumption, Maggin grew as a pariah, even among the outcasts of the street. As one can imagine, such a diet did little for his already questionable appearance and even less for his disposition however; when one grows up in such harsh condition one learns how to survive in them. In the case of Maggin, he became a cybernetic and biotic parts pusher, often acquiring the entirety of his inventories through nothing less than outright murder, though he owns no weapon. While completely untrustworthy and entirely disreputable, he has developed into the foremost dealer in both alterations, as well as information. Occasionally even the authorities come to his for intelligence, though not at a discount by any means.

Extras: As mentioned his speech is sometimes less than sensible, so if I get too carried away please let me know.
Last edited by Erasmus on Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Erasmus
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paprika on Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:38 pm

Oh my goodness, I've typed out my entire template and when I clicked submit, it said I was logged out, and when I was logged back in, the damn entry box was empty. How irritating xD

Name: Alana Hale

Appearance: Alana stands at a less-than-average 5'0, however, her frame is not particularly stumpy. Her petite stature is very well proportioned, giving her a decent shape. She puts her healthy look down to the amount of running around she does at work. This running around, however, is also responsible for her run-down appearance. The woman's pale green eyes are ringed with darkness, made all the more obvious by her fair skin tone. One might assume she was ill, were it not for her rounded facial shape. As she has little time for herself, Alana rarely gets her hair cut. Currently, her black locks hang down to the base of her spine. Of course, her hair is up and out of the way while working.
At work, her uniform - as everyone elses' - is a fitted white shirt, along with a black apron, and a simple black skirt with flat shoes. Nothing particularly interesting, really. The girl wears similarly simple clothes when not at work, however, does not shy away from wearing bright colours. Dressing up isn't something she enjoys.

Bio: Alana is currently running her own café in a less desirable part of the city. Despite attempting to attract a wide variety of people, the café's only customers seem to be workers - on duty, of course - and men of rather questionable careers. She employs five other people to help with work, one of whom is her older brother, Akela. However, he rarely does the work he promises. He has good intentions, but terrible willpower. The man turned up on her doorstep after being gone for around six years. Alana is worried by his presence sometimes - he seems far too familiar with the shiftier customers for her liking.
Up until this point, Alana had a fairly normal childhood. Her father left when she was fifteen, Akela leaving, too, two years later. The girl lived with her mother until she was twenty-one, when she was married. Sadly, her mother died a year later. Worse was when her husband confessed he had been seeing a woman from work. The pair divorced, and, in an attempt to pick herself back up for a fresh start, the girl set up her business. She enjoys this work, despite the scares she gets from her brother. He often reappears after a weeks' absence with injuries and the like. The girl dares not ask about this.

Extra: As mentioned, Alana runs a café. Other than this, she has little to mention.

I'll probably add a template for her brother once the RP is going, if that's okay. :3 Please, let me know if there's anything I can do to change her!
anything.can.happen

Paprika
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poison snowman on Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:09 am

This should be most interesting...Lets hope so...
Name: akent
Physical Appearance: Akent's work attire consists of a black suit and a black tie, a pair of black thick sunglasses, and a pair of black shoes.(sounds like men in black, right?) akent has black hair, green eyes, weighs 170 pounds, and can run at 50 miles per hour. Akent was in an accident, and he ended up getting prosthetic legs.
Bio: Akent was in an accident and ended up getting prosthetic legs, and after a week and a great deal of money, he managed to get the power limiter taken out. He can run at great speeds, and you better not get kicked in the shin by this guy.
Extras: akent was an orphan, so be nice to him. please.

if you dont like something, ill just make a new character. but i wont be back on tonight, im to lazy to manage 5 ooc's. yawn.
A bad random number generator: 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 4.33e+67, 1, 1, 1...

Beta. Software undergoes beta testing shortly before it's released. Beta is Latin for 'still doesn't work.'

If the Start Windows Restart when Windows starts check box is checked Windows Restart will start automatically every time Windows is started. - Actual excerpt from a windows program help file

Programming graphics in X is like finding sqrt(pi) using Roman numerals.

if you understand any one of these, post them in your signature.

poison snowman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edelle on Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:21 pm

Sorry everyone! I really wasn't supposed to be gone for almost a month, but crazy stuff happened. If you're still interested, please post saying that you are. This roleplay was kind of my baby, I spent months on the concept (well... a month and a half-ish) and I really didn't want to abandon it... or you guys. So, sorry x 9000 and I really hope you're still interested. If we could get this thing rolling again, that would be fab.

Edelle
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fangbanger on Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:30 pm

I'm still quite interested.

fangbanger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DoC13X on Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:30 pm

I'm back and still interested Edelle. I believe this RP could really go somewhere, and I'll do whatever I can to help. All you need do is ask.

DoC13X
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOwl on Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:40 pm

I'm definitely interested in this roleplay. I'll have my character up today or maybe tomorrow. I say "or" because everytime I schedule something related to RP, something in real life comes up unexpectedly out of nowhere. Every. Single. Time. So, I won't be surprised if I only end up getting my character up the day after tomorrow, just because. *Cough* Rant over. Anyhow, all I know for now is that my character will be young, around 28, and she will be... eccentric.

EDIT: Wow, that was fast, I should be pessimestic more often. Here's my character. Let me know if she's too... what's the word... perfect? Doesn't have enough flaws? I'll add more. xD)

Name: Lithium Amarant

Age: 50, but thanks to medical nanotechnology, she looks and feels 26

Physical Appearance: She's about 5'8 and 131 lbs, with a slender but busty physique that's pretty much the only reason she gets a date. First of all, she doesn't look like the type who would be named Lithium; most would imagine a reserved woman, pale skinned or at least pale eyed, with a mysterious beauty. What everyone sees is a rather eccentric woman with almost elfinly large, clear, leaf green eyes, a healthy warm skintone, and a rather flamboyant red shade of lipstick that seems to suit her, but still makes people stare. She has long, wavy dark hair (neither brown nor black) that she'll often pull into a tight, elegant bun or tight, immaculate ponytail on her head, but just as often, she'll style, weave, and form it into bizarre creations that leaves most people shaking their head or staring in disbelief. On these days, she'll also wear a bizarre outfit from a different culture or time, usually from the very distant past. Most of the time she prefers dresses, skirts, corsets, blouses, and elegant evening dresses, but some days she'll give up and conform, wearing one of the more popular outfits. These are usually made of a stretchy but durable, expensive but much loved "Kaore Stretch" material that fits and compliments every individual's form, usually dark in color and including pants.

Bio: Lithium was born to two brilliant but busy parents, Aareon and Jessicat Amarant, both with noticeable OCD issues. Aareon was a famous historian and gifted technological scientist, though he never got much recognition or popularity, since most of his 'inventions' were a shared victory between a group of scientists. Jessicat, however, was a famous clothes designer and the brilliant mind behind "Kaore Stretch", an expensive, popular and high tech material that everyone wears today. Both her parents being busy, she was often left to be watched by her extremely eccentric great Grandparents, both nearing 150 years of age, who had been alive in the days when computers were big, blocky things and cars belched pollution and never left the ground. Growing up on their odd stories, it was inevitable that she become as eccentric as she is today. She graduated all her classes and schools with flying colors (though she hit a rough patch in high school that almost ruined her future) and is currently teaching a series of high tech classes at the much revered New Fair Falls University of Technology. Her parents, disappointed, continually tell her that she can do better with her ingenious mind, and although she knows this, she's perfectly happy where she's at. (Sorry if this is too long... if you don't like anything I made up, I'll take it out. I was just improvising)

Extras: Lithium has her own OCD issues and emotional disorders that border on multiple personality disorder, which are carefully maintained with the use of drugs, and is only partially responsible for her eccentric ways. I don't think this matters, but she also enjoys dancing and singing, even if she's horrible at dancing. (She's an exceptional but not incredible singer)

TheOwl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edelle on Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:21 am

People we know we have so far:
TheOwl
DoC13X
Fangbanger
Edelle

I'm going to go PM everyone else and ask them if they're still interested.

Edelle
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOwl on Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:47 pm

Hey, Owl here. Just letting you know I'm still interested. Dunno if the thread is dead or not, but if it isn't, give me a PM when you bring the IC up please, and I'll work up a post.

TheOwl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DoC13X on Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:41 am

I hope it's not dead I was really looking forward to it.... I've even put a couple ideas in the development thread. new-fair-falls-development-t26737.html

DoC13X
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phedre on Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:41 pm

I think this could be neat. :)

Name: m. Bijou
Physical Appearence: Bijou is a petite, athletic woman with luxurious chesnut hair and captivating hazel eyes. She stands at roughly 5'3" and weighs about 130 lbs. She is lean and muscular without looking manly. She has a wide range of apparel depending on the situation and varying from satin ballgowns to leather pants and boots. Bijou's eyes have a cunning gleam that makes her seem cynical and distrusting. Mostly because she is.
Bio: Bijou grew up in a middle class family, middle of eight children. She was largely ignored throughout her childhood unless she got in trouble. So she became very good at being sneaky. She had no special gifts or talents that were apparent growing up and so she was overshadowed by her very talented older sister and brother and her abnormally gifted younger brother. She now runs and owns a very successful high-end brothel called The Pink Martini in the middle of the red-light district. It hosts a wide variety of very exclusive parties and services all tastes...if you have the money to pay for it.
Extras: Though she was never a courtesan herself, Bijou is rumored to be the best in the biz. She may have started that rumor herself. She has shrewd business sense and a keen ability to spot a lier.
All knowledge is worth having.

Phedre
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!