Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pirates of the Sky: The rise of a new Heir

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Pirates of the Sky: The rise of a new Heir

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:21 pm

(~( this is the Pirtaes of the Sky IC thread, may i remind you all that there is absolutely NO OOC unless it is myself stating to READ the OOC thread... if you want to make a small comment or anything such as you need ot be absent for a few days PLEASE post it in the OOC, Thanks

Also For those whom wish to join the RP please go to our OOC thread Pirates of the Sky: OOC Thanks.)~)

Admiral Zenatsu stepped off of one of the many Airships as he ordered the whole dock to himself... He had ordered his men to off load a small portion of the carrier as the ships began to rush in and a whole bunch of pirates had fulled the dock with activity. Any shi that had been taking a place was either forced to move, or freely moved themselvs. Zen stood on the port with a non smiling face, as he prepared to make deals with merchants, which he didnt want to do. He looked behind him as the ships began to fill in and his men started to pile crates after crates of goods. He looked over his sholder and saw his officers walking about casualy. Leaving their subordinates to do their work for them.
“Man can live with about forty days without food, about three days without water, about eight minutes without air, but only for one second without hope.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Pirates of the Sky: The rise of a new Heir

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blade_Dancer on Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:43 pm

Rain walked out of one the ships and stretched out his hands and yawned. “That was an “interesting” trip” he sighed as he walked next to the admiral. “Yo, so why are we here again? I kinda forgot the purpose of this little trip man” Rain never liked authorities but he and the admiral got a long quite well. Maybe not best friends but they weren’t only acquaintances either. “If you need me I´ll be somewhere training but if you have a better idea of how should I spend my time speak now or tough luck” he said smiling and looking around.
"I but a simple person have only my dreams, and I´ve stretched those dreams under your feet. Walk carefully because you´re walking on my dreams"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blade_Dancer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:52 pm

Zen grunted "we always stop to trade goods, how do you think you get your pay? Unless you dont want to get paid anymore, that'll be arranged quite well, now ont it?" He turned to his officer. "Train? hmm figured youd go gamble and drink at the pub... alright its your free time, off with ya" The admiral gave his orders as he turned back looking at the activities.

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:59 pm

Walking along the dock slowly she gazed at each airship with pride. Each one seemed to gleam with a special something. Each one she was sure had some kind of amazing story to it. She continued her slow walk, one hand always resting on her dagger. Slowing down even more her gaze feel upn Rain and Admiral Zenatsu. SHe had never really bothered talking to either of them, always kept to herself mostly. In fact, she probably had said only five words to Zenatsu, and only two to Rain. It must have been simply because she was new to the whole "general" bussiness. She thought about saying something to them, but had no idea what to really say. Normally she was a smart ass, but she didnt want to say something and piss both of them off. Runnin her fingers through her long brown hair she shook it lightly then crossed her arms, just watching the two.

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:42 pm

Ikmarne was helping the crew unload the goods off one of the airships. He stopped and wiped his forehead, looking at the Admiral and Capt. Rain. He saw them talking, then heard the captain issue orders and said, "Well boys, let's finish this off and go have some shore leave." The men cheered, then hurried to finish unloading all of the goods. When they finished, Ikmarne strode over to the Admiral and asked," Aren't you going to go with the crew? Or will you just stay on your own again?"

ZenMon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:07 pm

Walking up the dock towards them she interrupted. "He always stays with the crew. Wouldn't have it any other way I believe. Just need to get this trading done and we can shove back off." Her boots made a clunk sound on the wood as she got closer. She loved the way it sounded combined with the working of the other men's chattering. Looking at him she didn't quite recognize the crew man.

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:26 pm

Zen didnt move his gaze nor shift his weight or stance, he simply spoke out "The merchants are late... yes i would leave with my crew members but i have many important business to conduct... ye both are free to roam or stay i care not which." Then appreached some men whom seem to be rich who are chatter and laughing amoungst themselves. They are weaing high values robes adn they took sight of zen and all jeered as if seeing an old lost friend.

Admiral zen took up a smile as he walked forward to meet his traders, instantly they began to talk about wears and all sorts of business.

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:59 pm

The mist grew heavy, and the clouds around grew dark. From it came the Executioner, large and broad. It was coming down on the fleets Flag Ship, quickly, slowly. It etched its way towards it.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:05 pm

Looking out towards the sky Nimira saw what appeared to be a dark ship. The deadly and dark appearence didn't unnerve her. In fact, the boat impressed her, seeing the beautiful structure and craftsman ship. The clouds it floated on gave it a strange appearence, but overall she was curious to see the captain of the fine vessel. Standing she continued to keep one hand rested on her dagger, watching as it floated closer into view.

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:14 pm

The boat came on to closer view, Mizu stood next to the Helm, staring, moving closer. "Onto Starboard!" Mizu roared, the boat coming to the Right Side. Mizu stood up, his swords lingering to his sides, he stared smirking. The ship lightly stopped about three feet from the right side. Smirking several men appeared laying down large boards to the ship, several of them men passed the Boards stopping, swords drawn, waiting for their Captain. Mizu smirked standing up jumping in front of the Board he crossed it staring. "Guard th' vessel!" Mizu roared staring shaking his head. "Whar be th' Th' Old Man?" Mizu said, reffering to the Captain. He stood waiting for answers.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darcy on Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:21 pm

Quene awoke within the confines of the gunnery/cannon room of her captain's ship to her surprise. Lately, she had finding herself falling and fainting to unconsciousness almost constantly. Quene had wanted to ask the captain if she could go a retrieve medicine once the ship docked, but she made herself not say a word about it because she didn't want to seem weak. As Quene stood up she found that the ship was already docked so she exhaustedly walked out of the ship and let her eyes wander toward the admiral Zen. Quene admired admiral Zen not only for his handsomeness, but because of his connections with many people. Therefore, Quene was unsurprised to see the admiral engaged in conversation with others that looked rich. Suddenly, Quene saw a man bump into one of the persons the admiral was talking to, but it was no accident the man pick-pocketed one of the admiral's friend's. In a rush of anger, Quene approached the man with her swiss longsword already unsheath, "Put down what belongs not to ye, foolish thief!" The thief dropped the coin bag and ran for his life as Quene grabbed it from the floor and walked toward the admiral and his friends. "Sir, I believe this belongs to you" Quene said with her hood still hiding her face. She then placed the bag in front of the man who was short of it and waited for him to take it. Then, Quene unexpectantly fell to the ground unconscious.
Last edited by Darcy on Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I love DCLXVI and Kira Walker to the third degree.

Darcy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:25 pm

Watching the girl fall down unconcious to the floor she rolled her eyes. "Damn that women! Thinks I havnt noticed but shes been falling down all over the place. Give er' a second to wake back up.." She strode over to the ship that pulled into the harbor, pushing past the guards trying to get a better view. It looked even better up close. Looking up owards the deck she saw a man yelling something about the captain, but was more intrested on the piece of work he was standing on than the words he was saying.

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:28 pm

In a shock Admiral zen caught her just before she hit the ground, Her hood reviling a little portions of her ture beauty, zen took no note to this as he bellowed to th top of his longs, which gave a suprising volume and harshness "SOME DOG BETTER BE FETCHIN THA' MEDIC!"

He continued to lift his fallen mate in his arms as the owner of the coin purse reticeed it "Your mates are fine honorable pirtaes.. they did a good deed?" the man asked "Aye, we not be so harsh to the towns people, only towards the government we be figntin" The admiral replied cought up in his pirate lingo.

The men murmured amonst eachother as Zen turned around and bellowed agian "WHERE BE THA' MEDIC!!!" He looked at his fallen comrade as he parted her hair that had fallen in front of her face... as the hood slumped over not hiding her beauty as it would have... He lifed an eye lid and found her amber eye's to make the prediction shes totally out stoned.

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:32 pm

Mizu grimaced. No one answered and he didn't have time to be screwing around waiting. Finally he saw the Admiral, leaving the boat there, the boards still across, his Crew Mater standing there guarding it he walked towards the Admiral. "Look wha' ye be havin' here, a lassie..." Mizu smirked looking up. "Do ye be havin' orders captain?" Mizu said, having nothing to do as of late. "If not pointless me an' me crew shall be accompanying ye on yer voyage.."

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darcy on Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:41 pm

"You will never escape me Anna and never try to" Those words winded through Quene's head as she had an unconscious dream of her child hood. A urge within her made her awaken, but did not make her forget what she had remembered.
Quene's eyes opened slowly but she didn't not reconize that it was the admiral that held her because the sun was in her eyes, so she tried to push the admiral away. "Get away from me! Don't touch me!!" Quene said with her eyes wide with surprise while a cold breeze touched her face.
Last edited by Darcy on Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Darcy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:41 pm

Ikmarne sprinted off, looking for a doctor. He ran, and ran, his breath running ragged and a stitch forming in his side. Where is the damn doc? Eventually, he found the doctor's office. Bursting through the door, he said, "Someone just passed out on the docks! Come quick!" The doctor wasted no time in gathering a few items in a bag, the hurrying off after Ikmarne, who was now half-way back to the docks. "Admiral!!! I've brought the doc!", he cried.

ZenMon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:51 pm

He dropped the girl whom he carried and rose his hands up "If that be what you wish lass.." Zen said as he looked over at the doctor with a nod, the doctor returne the nod. "See to her, a deck hand that passes out like that isnt in good health, i want her back into good health, see to 'er" the doc gave a salute as he knelt to the girl to aid her. Zen looked at his 1st mate for a second, as if saying thanks but gave no look or gesture about it. he turned to Mizu whom had stated a question of order "Shore leave... go to tha pub er what ever ye wants, i've business needed to be attended to" Gahtering his sellers and buyers he moved them away and started walking down to where a more massive amoutn of merchants had started their way to the docks were as they all mingled and started discussing wares and what not.

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:31 pm

Pushing back past the guards she shot a look to one of them, simply to see their face hold a bit of nervousness then walked back to a scene where the admiral was cradling the girl, then dropped her immediately when she started to shout. "Girl.." Nimira said as she walked up. "You best be a good little lass and stay put, get better soon. Otherwise we dont be needing dead weight on board..." Turning she looked up to the man who owned the ship that just pulled into the harbor. "Aye, your ships quite a sight." Turning she grinned at the men, removing her hat then pushing back her hair, placing it once more on her head.

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darcy on Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:33 pm

"Was that admiral Zenatsu? What have I done, and what the bloody hell is going on with me?" Said Quene to herself as the doctor sat near her body that laid supine on the cold docks. "Miss what is the problem, have you been drinking?" Said the doctor oblivious toward the matter. Quene automatically detested the doctor and retorted, "I won't be needing your help". Quene then got up and rehooded herself. As she walked along the docks she could not think about anything except how embarrassing that moment was and how she needed to make amends for it. But the ill truth hit her, she needed to see a doctor and definitely needed some medicine. Instead of seeing a doctor, Quene decided to find some herbs to make a remedy she learned a long time ago. "Mint leaves, rosemary, and dill are all I need." Quene said to herself as she entered a wooded area not too far from the docks. Within minutes she found the rosemary and dill, but mint was no where to be found, so she decided to head back and along the way she thought about how to say sorry to a pirate. Her thoughts amused her and she began to chuckle out loud and was glad that no one heard her. It didn't take her an hour to get back to the docks and near the docks she found a small store, "Hello, madam do ye by inay chance have the mint of leaves in your kindly stock?" Asked Quene to the old lady that seemed to own that place. "Yus, ma dear, how many do ye wish?" Asked the old lady to the hooded Quene. "A bush be fine, what may I counter you with eet?" Said Quene as she took her coin purse onto her hand of herbs. "Ten silvers youngins, and not none lesser" Said the old lady. Quene thought that was a invalid price but did not want to argue she gave the woman the money and toke the mint leaves. Without hesitation, Quene chewed and ate each of the herbs. Quene almost threw up because of the taste but held it in. "Ale here, buy yer Ale here" Said a vendor as he walked by. "Ale, boy come ye hither!" Quene shouted hoping that none of the crew members heard her, she bought two cups of ale from the boy and drank them to wash down the sour taste of the herbs. After that was done, Quene was a bit intoxicated she did not want anyone to see her in this way so she sat down behind a tree in the darkness and awaited the time of departure.

Darcy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:34 pm

Mizu laughed. "It's quiet a sight, I'll admit..." Mizu stared at his ship. "It's more quicker than it looks, it's cannons be e'en stronger, I've set course for far what boat.." Mizu smirked. "Well fair ter clap eyes on ye lassie..." Mizu smiled. "You can bring a spring pillage a look if ye want.." Mizu smiled, telling her it was okay for her to come take a tour of the ship if she wished.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!