Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pirates of the Sky: The rise of a new Heir

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Pirates of the Sky: The rise of a new Heir

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:26 pm

Mizu stared chuckling a bit. "I'll join ye, but I got my own ship as you see, so I'll be bring her along of course.." Mizu smiled standing back he jumped off the dock onto his ship. He smiled staring. "Dous Canvas, I want this ship moving pronto..." Mizu roared, everyone started moving and before anyone knew it, the ship began moving up towards the clouds. He did a small wave, and shot off a few rounds before heading back to the Helm.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blade_Dancer on Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:43 pm

Rain was happy as much as he could be, he got to drink all he could and in good company, what else did a man need? “Oh yeah” he replied on Nimiras offer. “And while we´re at it we might even convince the old admiral to have a good time with us though I doubt he knows what fun means anyway. We must teach him” Rain said acting like a scholar, than breaking into a good laugh. “Hey Mizu, bring some cash would ya. Me and Nimiru here, or at least she, loves gambling. I want to show her that men are better at this kind of stuff. I hope you´ll back me up on it” he said smiling at Nimiru. “You will lose even your pants girl” he said grinning.
"I but a simple person have only my dreams, and I´ve stretched those dreams under your feet. Walk carefully because you´re walking on my dreams"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blade_Dancer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:45 pm

Mizu stopped staring down, the ship lightly turned and stopped on Port side of Admirals ship and he grimaced. "Money, were pirates, we all are to be having money.." Mizu chuckled. "Actually I'm going to a little town I know, best rum the world could find, cheap too.."

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blade_Dancer on Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:52 pm

Rain only looked depressed. “Can you take me with you?” he said with puppy dog eyes and then laughed again. “Geez, I wonder why our admiral doesn´t know that kind of towns. Man I would follow him to hell and back I would only to get something good to drench my first in” Rain said sarcastically. “Oh well, we can´t all be perfect” he said rising his hands to his shoulders with palms facing the sky and shook his head.

Blade_Dancer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:54 pm

Mizu smirked. "Well when I'm done, ye be coming back to the Admiral aye?" Mizu grimaced. "But if you wish climb aboard, I'll be back in due time.."

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:57 pm

The Admiral busted out the cabin doors in good helth, perfectly alert and un nerved by any pain. He walked over to where the other two generals were standing as he leaned over and called out to mizu "OY! Dont you leave ther without your dear old pal!!" Zen shook his fist in fun frendly jokes as he called agian "we're having a party on the Zodiac and i damn well sure need a generious supply of their rum! I'm running out of it in my stash!" he chuckled to himself waiting what his friend would cough up after him next.
“Man can live with about forty days without food, about three days without water, about eight minutes without air, but only for one second without hope.”

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:00 pm

Turnning at Rain she laughed at him. "You just want to see me without my pants on, now dont ye'? Typical male bastard you are!" She said laughing then leaned back in her chair, guzzling away at the fine taste of the ale. Looking over to Mizu, she gave him a msile then set her hat on the tabel where she rested her feet. "Men better at gambling huh?" She asked him a wide smile, "Your on!" She said, tossing a large pouch of gold coins in front of him, but then looked at Admiral Zen bust through the door.

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:01 pm

Mizu stared. "How about a good game of cards aye?" Mizu said smirking throwing a pack of cards onto the Admirals ship.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blade_Dancer on Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:06 pm

Rain smiled at Nimirus statement. “I may be a bastard but I sure know what’s good for me” he said with a large gin and then leaned back against the side of the ship. When she made the offer of proving who´s better in gambling a sinister smile crossed his face and as he was abou to take out his sack of gold the captain stormed out of his room and the following words made Rain´s yaw drop. He looked at Nimiru with disbelief for what he just heard. “Did you hear what he said, coz I just want to check if I´m not hallucinating”

Blade_Dancer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:08 pm

Mizu jumped off the ship. "Well anyone for a game of cards?" He said being serious picking his cards up. "Or ye ba chicken?" He chuckled. "I take all yer money.." Mizu smiled staring at Rain.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:13 pm

Not paying any mind she turned her attention to another matter. "Wait, did you call me Nimiru earlier? My names Nimira little bastard. Come on come on lets get the damn game goin!" She said grinning then iving a devilish wink at Rain.

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:14 pm

Mizu smirked laying the cards down. "Well you better be betting little, cause I win at this game.." Mizu grimaced. He then began to shuffle the cards.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:22 pm

"What are we playin... and mind you I always win..." the admiral smitked as he pulled out a chairwhich seemd form nowhere. "Now... what are we playing?"

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darcy on Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:30 pm

Quene noticed that Nimira, Mizu, and Zenatsu looked like they were getting ready to start a card game and she felt an urge to join them now that she was sober. Quene always liked cards and card games ever since she was a little kid and she would often play many games with her older brother.That was a long time ago and since then she tried to block every thought of her past without much avail. "Excuse me sirs and miss, may I join your engagement?" Asked Quene humbly as she walked toward them while dragging a chair she had found.
I love DCLXVI and Kira Walker to the third degree.

Darcy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blade_Dancer on Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:31 pm

“Nimiru sound more like a hose pet. I like it more” Rain said grinning. “So gentleman.....and pets, let´s play” Rain said smiling. “I´m so going to enjoy making you poor.”

Blade_Dancer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:37 pm

The admiral motioned for the aditional player top be seated "join us as we play some poker!" Zen said heartly waiting his cards to be handed out.

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:40 pm

Mizu shuffled and set the deck in the middle. "Anyone mind to cut and deal?" Mizu said smiling.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:42 pm

Watching them she grinned wide, crossing her arms than sitting back.

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darcy on Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:42 pm

Quene acknowledged the admiral and sat next to Mizu. Without waiting for the cards to be dealt she announced, "I have my own set of cards straight from the press, do ye mind if we use 'em" Quene said as she took the unused deck out and started to shuffle them. "I'll deal"
Last edited by Darcy on Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Darcy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blade_Dancer on Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:43 pm

"I´ll have the honours if i may" Rain said smiling. "You guys realise the rest of the crew is still watching right" he said while he dealt the cards without divering his attention from them. "Zen you should do something about it no?"
Last edited by Blade_Dancer on Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blade_Dancer
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!