Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pirates of the Sky: The rise of a new Heir

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Pirates of the Sky: The rise of a new Heir

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:23 am

Goring an opponent on his cutlass, Ikmarne yanked it out of his body with a savage wrench, and braced himself for the next opponent. That opponent never came. He looked around, and saw that the last of the soldiers were getting killed, and the pirates that survived were dusting themselves off or dealing the finishing blows to their opponents. Ikmarne cried, "To the Admiral!" and led the charge to the ship to finish off the remaining bit. Ikmarne led the pirates onto the deck, encircling the remaining military soldiers. "Let's see if these military dogs can fly men. Kill all who resist.", he said, an evil gleam in his eye. The pirates advanced slowly, causing the soldiers to inch towards the edge. One by one, the soldiers fell, until none were left. "Victory!", shouted Ikmarne, and the rest of the soldiers joined in with him.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZenMon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:37 am

Turning around she gasped as she saw Admiral on the floor. Rushing over she got in front of Quene and grabbed him by the arm, heaving him up a bit then putting his limb around her shoulder. Another member of the crew came over to help and together they began to carry him over to the ship. The best thing to do was carry him back to the ship. Winking at Mizu as she passed him, continuing with the other member to the docks.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blade_Dancer on Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:51 am

Rain returned from his training in a good mood but the sight that came to his attention made his eyebrow rise. “What the hell happened here?” he shouted out and awaited an answer as he approached the scene. “So?!”
"I but a simple person have only my dreams, and I´ve stretched those dreams under your feet. Walk carefully because you´re walking on my dreams"

Blade_Dancer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:00 am

"Captain Rain, I presume? I'm First Mate of the Zodiac, Ikmarne Kenjare. There was a battle that was fought here, not five minutes ago. At some point during the Brawl, Admiral Zen was injured. I would assume that by the bloody sword on the deck that that is what felled our Admiral. The military was strong, but we were stronger.", said Ikmarne to Rain. "But my question for YOU, is where were you during this entire battle?", he retorted.

ZenMon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blade_Dancer on Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:10 am

Rain looked at him with a death bringing look. “You are in no position to question me, understand?! What I was doing was purely my busyness and I had the admiral’s approval on it.” Rain said looking around. “Shit, I missed a battle, damn this isn´t good.” He looked at the admiral. “Ahh, he´ll walk it off” he said smiling. “Place sentries around this are and make sure nothing like this will happen ever again” Rain finally said looking at Ikmaren. “Did I make myself clear?!”

Blade_Dancer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:47 am

"No, you don't. I only take orders from the Admiral himself, and since you aren't the Admiral I don't take orders from you.", said Ikmarne defiantly. He crossed his arms, waiting for Rain's response.

ZenMon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blade_Dancer on Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:07 am

Rain only smiled.” You may be listening only to the admiral but who will you listen to when he cannot give you orders? Will just watch him die because he is unable to give you an order just like now? You think I became a general just because I am good with a bow? It was because I proved my skills to the admiral and he deems them good enough for me to temporary take his place in these kinds of situations. So what will it be? Are you going to stand here doing nothing and wait till the military catches us of guard again or are you going to listen to my “advice” if you don´t want to be ordered around and do as I said. So? What will it be? Rain said calmly.

Blade_Dancer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:15 am

"Sir, I had no idea that the Admiral had made you his replacement in times where he could not command the fleet.", Ikmarne said respectfully. "I will do as you have commanded me." He turned to the pirates, who were now celebrating their victory. "Listen up! Admiral Zen is out of commission for the time being, and we need to make sure that the military doesn't surprise us again! Set up sentries at every entrance to the harbor, and make sure every man has a duty. Now get to it!", he said. The pirates looked confused, and Ikmarne roared, "Did I stutter? I said GET TO IT!!!" The pirates scurried off the deck, going about the tasks that they were told to do. He turned back to Rain. "Is there anything else we need to do?", he asked.

ZenMon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blade_Dancer on Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:39 am

Rain only smiled and replied. “No, nothing. Just make sure we won´t be caught off guard again, leave the rest to us. We will make sure the admiral is ok ASAP” he said and turned around and slowly walked away. As he walked he scratched his head. “Well, I don´t remember the admiral directly naming me his replacement but eh, it got the job done” he thought grinning. “Well, let’s hope the admiral will get well soon because I really hate commanding people around. Oh, I know, I´ll leave that to Nimira. She will be head over heels. Hahahahaha” he thought with a wide smile.

Blade_Dancer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darcy on Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:01 am

Quene felt relived when she watch the other crew members help the admiral to the ship as she went off to retrieve her weapons. Having found her weapons and her cloak (which surprisingly wasn't dirty), Quene went along and found Nimira's weapons that were scattered around the dock. "Next time don't kill the doctor, Quene" Quene said to herself as she cleaned off general Nimira's weapons with the other piece of her ripped blouse. As Quene was cleaning them she recalled that she was indeed somewhat of a stowaway on The Zodiac and now she will not able to hid herself because of this event. On the good side, the remedy did heal the unconsciousness and from the fight just she just witnessed here; it came at a good time. The weapons were clean within 3 minutes and Quene went off to apologize and deliver Nimira her weapons. "Please forgive me for that accident, Gerneral Nimira. I made a herbal remedy for my illness and I no longer feel ill anymore, but the obvious side effect was the anger and violence. Understand I am not a violent person when violence is unneeded" Quene said to Nimira as she handed Nimira her clean weapons.
I love DCLXVI and Kira Walker to the third degree.

Darcy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:42 am

After leaving the rest of the crewmembers to finish taking back Zenatsu to the ship she turned and found Quene. Taking a look at her weapons she took then back and placed them in her belt with a smile. "Ah! I may have been wrong about you! Not completely worthless afterall...know girl that I dont go around just to poke fun and make insults. I have concern about this entire fleet, and want only the best for the Admiral. Passing out every two hours is not the best. Get help for it and Im sure that I can come to an understanding. But for now, I want you to lay of the alchohol, understand?"

Not waiting for her response she turned on her heel then stopped short, slowly turning to the girl once more. "I heard what Admiral Zenatsu said, you only ask for forgiveness because you desire it from him, no? Yes..that is why, because Im sure you would love to try and make the blood spill from my neck onto this dock. Oh yes I do believe you would enjoy that. I wont hide that Im a smartass bitch and you would love to take care of it wouldn't you? Next time though, stick with the weapons, hand fighting is so primitive. Not nearly as much fun."

Turning once mroe she walked up on the deck and came upon Rain and Ikmarne. Turning to them a wide smile cracked upon her face. "Tis' a damn bloody good fight wasnt it!? Sure as hell pirates be better the fighters who will always see more seasons!"

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blade_Dancer on Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:17 pm

Rain looked at her with a dim smile. “You don´t have to rub it in my face you know. So I missed a fight. Geez people give me a break” he said pessimistically but then his colour returned immediately. He remembered why he wanted to talk to Nimira. “YO, Nimira just so you know, I´ve decided that you should take command now that the admiral is KO” he said smiling. “Sweet, soon all the responsibility will be on her shoulders and I can be free again. Yuppie” Rain though smiling. “Just so you know”

Blade_Dancer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:25 pm

Looking at him her mouth gaped open. "Rain! No way! I want to be nice and drunk tonight, dont get to do that as Admiral!" Then thinking again she latched onto his arm and gripped tight. "Your not going anywhere. Ye staying here with me to help run this thing till' Cap' is back up on his feet. Sides', thats what two generals are for no?" She said, pulling lightly on his arm and gave her best smile trying to convince him to stay.

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blade_Dancer on Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:46 pm

Rain looked at her with and tried to fight it but couldn´t. “I hate when you do that to me, know that?" he said beaten. "Sigh. Ok, I´ll stay but under one condition. You´re inviting me to a beer after this is over. Understood? ” Rain said smiling. He didn´t achieve what he wanted but this wasn’t bad either. “So, boss, what to do now” he said grinning at Nimira.

Blade_Dancer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:54 pm

Mizu left his ship lingering off the dock. "Leave it there.." He said walked towards Nimira. "That is a great idea, nice and drunk, I'm buying.." He said chuckling, having the same idea. He knew where a great pub was and smirked. "Well forget these Bilge Rats, there is a party to be had.." Mizu smiled and stared walking towards the town, only right off the dock.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:59 pm

Grinning at him she corssed her arms. "Cant go anywhere til Admiral Zenatsu is awake..might he shove off withut us...just for fun though. Teach us a lesson for getting nice and drunk whilst hes out cold..but..." Hungry and thirsty she crossed her arms and leaned against one of the posts, watching them, waiting to see what they would do.

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:03 pm

Admiral Zen came back as he was still being helped onto the ships captain's cabin, since the Zodiac is too large to make poert its floating way out with random slected guards or those whom needed to complete their guard sentence. The Admiral gronaded as he took to his feet shaking the two crew members off of him. "Off of me..." he wearly spoke out as he weakly limped to the plank where you walk on towards the dock. "Everyone..." Zen managed to sputted out weakly from a shot then to a whisper as he wobbled around as if hes drunk, but is still weak. "Everyone....back to tha...ships" was he spoke before collapsing over the plank with his arm dangling down. many men sprank to catch him as if he were to be falling as they lifted his limp body to the captains quarters.
“Man can live with about forty days without food, about three days without water, about eight minutes without air, but only for one second without hope.”

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blade_Dancer on Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:08 pm

”Dude, as the generals we cannot leave this port while we are in command. I for once say if we can´t go to the pub and get drunk, let the pub come to us” Rain said grinning. “We are generals right? We can command people around right? And since the admiral is out cold, I say we have some fun of our own” he said sticking out his tongue a little and raising his eyebrows. “What ya say?” he asked the duo. “We´ll just send some men to bring all we need right here and thus we won´t violate any rule or order. You with me?” he asked but then he got suddenly interrupted by the admiral. "Looky who´s back" he said and did as ordered.

Blade_Dancer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:14 pm

Mizu grimaced. "Well for one I got my own ship, so I will get drunk as I please..." Mizu scowled, turning he just smirked. "Hey throw me a bottle of rum.." He said out to his ship, doing as told they threw him a large bottle, he caught it and stared. "Perfect....." He said opening the cork, drinking it right there.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:21 pm

She watched two more of thew crewman heaved Zenatsu up and dragged him back to the Zodiac. The brightening up she grinned at Rain. "We deserve a bit of a party after that battle! Lets go get aboard and shove off the damn port into the sky where we belong, then drink until we all pass out!" A few cheers roared as the men began to file onto the ship. "Sorry Mizu, you wont be joining us I suppose?" Then turning back to Rain she gave him a nice little grin as she started wallked back ot the Zodiac, being greeted by some of the crewman, exchanging crude jokes like they always did. Then stopping she called back out to him. "Unless Captain Mizu, you wish to join us?!" Then turned agian, continuing to chatter with the men.
Last edited by Keikeiya on Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!