Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Princess Problums(OOC)(need two princesses and three males)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.
In the beautiful kingdom of Slania the king is growing old, and fears that if he was to die, there would be no one to take over the throne, seeing as he only has three daughters. And so, he has contacted the nearby kingdom of Andrian and has arranged a marriage with the only son of the royal family, for him to take one of his daughters as his bride. The prince sails over the sea to Slania to meet the three princesses; the eldest being of eighteen years of age named Rachelle, the middle being seventeen years of age and named Monolia, and the youngest being fifteen named Liliana. He must get to know the three and choose his bride, but every time he gets near the youngest, she seems to aviod him, which make him want to know why. It's because her father does not see her fit to rule the kingdom at her age and so he has ordered her to stay away from the prince. Now, when he does finally learn about her, he decides he wants to marry her, and at the ball where he is supposed to choose his bride, everyone is shocked that he choose Liliana, even Liliana herself. But, that dosn't leave the oldest two out of the picture. Because they are supposed to go to the highest nobles it is bad when at the ball, the oldest falls for servent at the party and the middle falls for the blacksmithes son, and they know their father will never allow it. That's not the end of it, as the three princesses leave the ball, they are kidnapped! Now the three boys must team together to rescue the princesses, but can they do it before the girls are killed?

Rachelle:
Monolia: Reserved for Miss Yael
Liliana: AHeartlessNobody
Prince:
Servent:
Blacksmith's Son:

Rules
DON'T JOIN AND THEN DROP OUT ALMOST RIGHT AFTER! I HATE THAT!
Anything above PG-13, take it to the pms
Be semi- literate. You know what is good and what isn't
Keep cusing to a minimum
No killing others characters
You may reserve but only for up to five hours
I can add more rules
HAVE FUN
Name:
Perosnality:
Hobby:
Pet:
Appearence:
Other:

Name: Liliana Mirabella
Role: Youngest Princess
Perosnality: Liliana is often fun loving and loves to joke around with her sister, even though alot of the time they pay it no attention. When her father is around though, she is well mannered and quiet. She is always trying to please her father by doing whatever he wishes, but it just never seems good enough whatever she does, and alot of times feels left out because he only pays attention to the two oldest. So she turns to her tiger cub, feeling like he is the only one that she can talk too. She thinks it strange that her father tells her to not speak with the prince, but does as he says.
Hobby: She loves music and often writes songs, though her father never likes to listen to him because he believes a good princess listens to music, not writes it.
Pet: A tiger named Karol and her cub who is named Sam
Appearence:
Other: Her tiger cub is always next to her
Last edited by AHeartlessNobody on Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Re: Princess Problums(OOC)(need two princesses and three males)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:55 pm

Reserve me Rachelle?
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Sure, ps Aika, we're waiting for you to post on the Circus rp.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Yael on Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:09 pm

*runs into thread*
Oooo this looks interesting
*looks around*
Mhm, can I reserve Monolia pretty please?

Miss Yael
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Sure, now we have the three princess, but we still need the boys.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:28 pm

Sorry >.< I just realized I can't do this. I have to get off now, and my character sheet probably won't be until Saturday night. I have a friend coming over tonight, so I won't be able to get on.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Crap, okay well, thank you for telling me. Do you mind if I take over your character in the circus rp until you get back?

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Yael on Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:34 pm

Name:
Monolia Rose
Role:
Middle Princess
Personality:
Monolia is outspoken, generally friendly, strong-willed, and as carefree as she can be. If she has an opinion on something Monolia has no problem voicing it, she believes everyone's thoughts are important and speaks her mind whenever she can, unless it would be utterly rude, then she finds a way to say what she means without it being offensive to anyone. She tries to be nice to everyone and look at personality instead of how much money, fame, or power you have. She gives everyone a chance to get to know her, but that doesn't mean she likes every single person that comes along. Instead of getting into an arguement or some type of social squabble she much rather prefers distancing herself from that particular person. You might call her stubborn, but under most circumstances Monolia will do what she wants to. She can take direction and suggestion, but in the end she does what she believes is right. Being a princess restrains her from doing certain things like being in love with certain people, going places by herself, and other things, but still Monolia tries to be carefree and enjoy her life while entertaining people around her. At the end of the day she's just a girl who wants to have fun and share it with as many people as she can.
Hobby:
Daydreaming, star-gazing, painting, and cooking desserts.
Pet:
Lovebirds, Tik and Tok
Appearence:
Other:

I might change the picture, I can't find exactly what I'm looking for right now >.<
Last edited by Miss Yael on Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Miss Yael
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:38 pm

Sure, it's alright with me. Wish I was able to join, I'll see you Saturday!

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Yael on Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:18 pm

Done editing my profile ^_^
I hope we get some people to join soon!

Miss Yael
Member for 15 years

Cool, now we just need the oldest princess and the three guys.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Yael on Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:07 pm

Hmm I hope some more people join soon! I can't wait to get this started! ^_^
Maybe you should put up a roleplayers wanted thing?

Miss Yael
Member for 15 years

Maybe if no one else joins we can double up.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Yael on Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:41 pm

Hmm yeah, well if necessary just say the word and I'll drum up another profile!

Miss Yael
Member for 15 years

Yeah, I think maybe we should double up. I'll make my other profile soon.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Sorry it;s short, I just figure the faster we get done with the boy profiles the faster we can start. Now we still need Rachelle and the Servent, so would you rather play Rachelle or the servent?)
Name: Matthew Collins
Role: Blacksmith's Son
Perosnality: He is very kind and love to help people. When he meets Monolia at the ball, he completely falls for her.
Hobby: Fencing
Pet: A black lab name Midnight
Appearence:
Other: He is very good at fencing.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!