Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Shangri-La (IC)

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Shangri-La (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevyn on Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:50 pm

Shangri-la

Slowly the principal made his way on the stage off the auditorium. Every student off college has been assembled there for his opening speech. Nobody was allowed to miss it or they would be expelled immediately. It was done because that way everyone could be checked. It simply was a security measure.
As he finally reaches the speakers block. Tapping on the microphone for attention, he then raised his arms. Slowly everyone became silent.
Behind him sat the teachers and the president from the student council, Maria Sanchez.
When everything is silent he scraped his throat. “First off, let me welcome you all to this new school year in Shangri-La! I see some familiar faces as new ones, which always is a good thing.” As he said this, a loud applause started.
“Then second, I just want you all to enjoy this new year. Fall in love, have fun, cry together when there must be crying, learn something and off course find your true lover. This I wish to you all.” The principal smiled and waved towards everyone. Then he continued with a special undertone in his voice.
“ Also if anyone ever has a problem, he can come to my office and we can have a talk or something else you want. Off course I won’t bite, that is unless you want me to….”

Before he could say anything else, Maria quickly stood up from her seat and walked over towards the microphone.
Pushing the principal away gently, she stepped up. With a big smile, she bowed down. “Excuse me for the principals words. He sometimes forgets his place in all of this.”
Then she took out some papers and threw her hair back.
“Well let me introduce myself first, I’m Maria Alisia Cruzita Sanchez, the president of the student council, but you can just call me Maria.” Again she smiled towards everyone.
“Just as the principal I also want to welcome you all. I hope you have a wonderful time this year. To make things a bit smoother we have some rules here.” As she heard people grunt in displeasure, she smiled.
“Yeah I know, rules are boring and stupid. But if we don’t have them, things could get as worse as the outside world where we get hunted. So please bare with them.”

She turned around her paper and started to read the rules as she had done last two years.
“Off course the first rule is simple, everyone has to attend their lessons. The only exception is when you’re really sick. Or if school is cancelled for a special reason but that then will be posted on the bulletin boards.
The second rule is to respect each other when you are here. Everyone has had their problems or otherwise he or she wouldn’t be here, so really show respect each other.
The third rule is about how the classes are put together. As you all have or haven’t noticed but there are people from different ages here and though most aren’t enough to form an entire class or grade, we have decided long ago to mix the classes. So there can be students from 16 and 22 be in the same class..
It may sound difficult but it works perfect here since this way the older ones can help the younger ones with their homework and well it also helps people to get over their shyness.
The fourth rule probably is the hardest for everyone but contact with the outside world is forbidden. You all have phones and laptops and such, and yeah you can view news and things from the outside world on it, but you can’t reach it. Everything is monitored and if anyone tries to get in contact without permission from the principal, you’ll be kicked out and be left to yourself.
And the last rule is simple, we stimulate you all to fell in love and form couples. Kisses and hugs are no problem, but the rest keep it private. We don’t mind if you sleep together and things like that, just inform one off the teachers or me about sharing a room, so we don’t get surprises when there ever would be a room inspection.”

She then put away the paper and took another one.
“Well that were the boring rules, please keep them in mind. And now on to the fun things. Let me introduce you all to your classes. As I say your name, please stand up and go to the class your assigned to.”
And with that she starts the read out all different names. After a half hour, she reads the last names on the paper.
“Okay and now in class 3-2 there are: Baltier Mine, Haruka Tenou, Keith Viktor Garnier, Miyuki Kurono,Heinrich von Eichenhagen, ….” Then she still said some other names. “Oh and yeah as last me. And our homeroom teacher will be Miss Lainey Hughes.”
With that she put away her peace off paper, bowed for the principal and then went left the empty auditorium as everyone else already went towards their assigned classes.
Entering her class, she looks around curious, wondering what this year will bring to her.
Dying without achieving your goals or living on for years and realizing you will never achieve them - which is worse?"

the flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all

Be childish, be a god, be a child of a God!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nevyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Shangri-La (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apple's Remains on Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:57 pm

After the assembly, Proffessor Bagatelle shuffled quickly through the crowd of students back to his room. He made final adjustments to the things on his desk and wrote his name in his usual large, left-handed manner on the board. PROFESSOR SIMON Q. BAGATELLE, AND DON'T ASK WHAT THE Q STANDS FOR; I'LL NEVER TELL. He drew a little smiley-face, and then promptly earased it, feeling it was a bit... much. He then sat in the fairly comfertable chair at his desk and looked over the attendance roster.

Madam Grandenoui took her dear-sweet time getting back to class, considering she didn't figure anyone was going to be in a rush. When she got through the door and cracked it behind her, she took a moment to fix her hair in the looking glass and straighten her dress. She made a quick pass around the room, checking for anything that might be askew. Finally, she found something that honestly agravated her a little.

The movers who'd put her room in order had left her poor anatomical skeleton Bob in a state of disrepair. She shook her head and began to unpackage and restore Bob to his former glory. while putting together the bones that had come apart, she glanced over her other modals and growled a little to herself. They too weren't all-together taken care of, but nothing really could be done for them, except when she put the liver back in it's propper place in her digestion figure, and twisted the apendix back into place. Approvingly, she nodded and took her seat at the desk provided.

THIS IS APPLEPOISONEER, MY ACCOUNT STOPPED WORKING, SO I MADE A NEW ONE

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Apple's Remains
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iShiila on Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:28 pm

Lainey rushed out of the auditorium towards her classroom, swimming her way through the passing students. She finally reached her classroom, some students trailing behind her. She walked into her classroom slowly, marveling her history posters and maps adorned on the walls. She settled herself into her red plush twirling chair and looked over the roster sheet she was in charge of. While she looked it over, students began piling in and settling themselves into desks. She looked over the top of her papers and glanced at some of the students in the room. A few looked familiar, but most were new mysteries to her, whom she would have to learn about on her own. She saw the petite angelic president of the student council walk in, a hop in her step. Lainey smiled to herself, thinking of the tiny girl. She looked around the rest of the room and saw something that made her go starving.
Lainey saw the sandy blonde girl at the right side of the room, staring out at the window, light shining over the girl, like a holy light. Was this girl an angel sent for Lainey, or a figment of her imagination? Either way, I'm getting my way, Lainey thought seductivley. She put down her papers, fluffed her bleached blonde hair, straightened out her light green, skin-tight dress down to her knees, and stood in the front of the class. "Ok everyone, settle yourselves so we can get started." Lainey told everyone, clapping her hands. Everyone was quieting down, waiting for her to speak. "Once again, welcome to Shangri-La, I see old and new faces. My name is Lainey, I'll be your homeroom teacher. You may call me by first name or my formal title, Ms. Hughes, but my title makes me seem a little too old." she explained, as she chuckled at her last comment. "Now, before we begin, does anyone have anything they'd like to ask?"
A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory.
A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream.
I want to line the pieces up----
Yours and mine

iShiila
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haruka Tenou on Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:20 am

Haruka had noted the gaze of her teacher on her just before class began, and so decided to tease Lainey, whom she would not yet admit to finding attractive--aw, who was she kidding?! this lady seemed freaking perfect and that perfection annoyed the runner to no end--by selecting a seat in the front row, but off to the side, so the elder woman would have to be obvious in her attentions. The tall blonde smirked. This year might just be interesting after all.

As of today, Haruka wore a navy-blue mens button down dress shirt, black mens dress pants, and black mens dress shoes. Her fingers absent-mindedly strayed to the gold cross she wore on a chain around her neck. 'Wow...' the blonde thought, 'Even her voice sounds seductive... And, I might add, hot. I wonder if she'd be up to getting naughty with a student?' And then, her brain registered the end of Lainey's little speech. A smirk curved the blonde's lips slightly, before she spoke.

"Lainey, was it? Do you have anything against student-teacher interactions that aren't at all..." she paused for affect, and to shoot a sultry glance at the teacher. "Academic? Like..." she paused again, and made sure everyone knew that it wasn't nervousness in the least, but just a show of her 'I'll say whatever I damn well want, and I don't give a fuck if you like it or not' attitude. "Sex?" The tall blonde noted a few squeaks and blushes of embarassment at her completely candid speech, but her blazing dark emerald eyes were focused solely upon Lainey's own lighter green ones.
Sincerely,
Haruka Tenou

Haruka Tenou
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iShiila on Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:46 am

"Sex?" Lainey repeated one of her students questions about teacher-student relationships. Everyone stared at the girl, then at Lainey to answer. Lainey's face became hot red and had to sit down to refunction herself. "What is your name?" she asked the masculine woman (XD, sorry, just sounds funny.). "Haruka." the girl stated, the name rolling off her tongue like honey. Dear God, she'sprobably eons younger than me, and this is a little too embarassing with an audience here. "If you would like, we may speak of this later, after classes." Lainey told Haruka, smiling in a friendly way. The students were unimpressed. "Now come on, guys, we have work to do," lainey told everyone, as she pulled down her enormous map of the modern world.
The students groaned quietly as she had pulled down the map and began lecturing on the creation of the federations, the Atlantic Federation and the Eurasian Federation. Her words were rehearsed, Lainey hardly paid attention to her words rolling off her tongue. she just kept thinking, her mind wandering off every few seconds.

(Well, I'm done for the night.)

iShiila
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maitreya on Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:39 am

Heinrich walked into the classroom, together with all the other ones. He chose his place right behind Haruka's. He liked windows. They were a great distraction, if the teachers weren't saying anything interesting. He let his bag fall on the floor, sat slowly onto the chair and sighed. What the hell am I doing here?, he thought, almost shaking his head, but rolling his eyes instead. Not too long ago he was in a room like this, spending his afternoon time with friends. Now he was sitting in a similar room, but everything was different. Everything had changed, his whole life had changed. He was not the second son of a rich royal family anymore. Wait, he thought, actually this fact doesn't even seem as bad as it is at first?!
He thought about it for a second, and when Lainey started to explain the Federations he suddenly noticed that he was staring at Haruka's neck all the time. He dragged his look from her and tried to listen to Lainey, but soon after that he was captured tightly in his thoughts again. Lainey became a voice, far away from himself, talking about a world far away, with words too silent to understand. He was staring out of the window, but the only thing he noticed conciously was a light scent of perfume.
All suffering in this world emerges from ignorance.

+ RP02: Shangri-La + RP01 +

Maitreya
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brei on Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:31 pm

Harmony was the last one to leave the assembly. She made her way through the halls that where now empty at a slow pace as she wandered back to her post at the nurses office. She was lost in thought as her feet carried her as if on autopilot back to her office. I do hope there arn't too many injuries this year...though that means less work for me..oh well I best get back to work. she walked into her office and smiled. Before she had left it she had fixed everything perfectly. The supply cabinets where stocked with various remedies and bandges and her private cabinet that stored the chocolate was locked tightly the key hidden under the potted rose on her desk. She sat down on the black cushioned stool she used for a chair and pulled out her sketchbook skiming through the pages with an idle smile as she waited for a patient or lunch whichever came first...
If you like fantasy rpg's try this link! *points downward*

http://www.theseventhsungame.net/tss/refer.php?key=QSFQETCNM6XZTBS

Brei
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haruka Tenou on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:28 pm

((I'm sick; it's the flue. Expect no replies until I'm better.))

Haruka Tenou
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:10 pm

"Come on now Miss Miyuki, your first day of school won't be that bad" a sweet deep voice said, this young man had cream brownish blonde hair, crystallin sky blue eyes that had a pair of glasses on them, he stood at 6' 2'' and wore a teacher's suit. This man was none other then Kamijo Masamoto the World History teacher and part Fashion and Make-up teacher. Today he hadn't the time to go change into his beauitful clothes, for he had to look "presentable" before the school as instructed by the Princple and Student Body. "Please don't be so upset, Ms. Lainey would be very upset if she saw one of her students were missing" he stated softly with a bright smile to the young girl that walked in front of him with crossed arms. Miyuki Kurono a new 3rd year at Shangri-La High, she had beautiful plantinum blonde hair, pale almot snow white skin, deep midnight black eyes and was wearing complete black clothes (see picture in CS), even her make up black. Miyuki had her arms crossed for she had tried to get away from the students and be somewhere she could be alone, due to her attempt Mr. Masamoto had caught her as he had been walking to his class. Miyuki had no choice but to follow him, on the way h had explained to her that not going to class would make her get expelled.

"Here we are Miss Miyuki, this is Ms. Lainey's class" Kamijo stated pushing his glasses in place in his nose. He reach out beside her and opened the door gentle, Miyuki wanted to flinch at the teacher's doing but stayed still as statue. "Hi Ms. Lainey, I found you a missing student she was wondering around lost in the halls" Kamijo said calmly smiling, a total lie but Miyuki could careless what the techer did even if it involved her. "Okay go on in Miss Miyuki" he said gently giving her a slight push, Miyuki turned only her eyes to him and looked at him with empty black eyes, cold like a winter breeze. Miyuki turned her eyes over to the front and stepped in a bit "My name is Phantom...Miyuki is just a dead asset..." she murmmered emotionless to Kamijo. Kamijo blinked a few times finally hearing the girl's voice, he chuckled and nodded ''Well have a good first day Miss...Phantom, Ms. Lainey sorry for intruding on your lesson please continue" he stated and bowed repectfully to her, then closed the door quietly. Miyuki said nothing and showed nothing, she walked through the aisles to the very last seat of the right row and sat down. Miyuki didn't even introduce herself to the teacher or even gave her a glance, she stared out the window boredly. She didn't care for school, she could careless for anything, she knew this year wasn't going to be good, she could just feel it.
Noble Born in Chaos
~Please join! Two spots currently free. We need Amerigo before we can start.~

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haruka Tenou on Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:06 pm

Haruka smirked; it was only the first class of the first day, and yet she had already flustered one of her teachers. When she noted that Lainey had begun the class, the tall blonde turned her attention to acctually leaning something. Though she had never gotten the grades to show it, Haruka really did like history alot; not as much as phys. ed, mind you, but she could easily chalk it up as her second favorit class--well, it tied with music, but that wasn't really the point.

She had grabbed a notebook and pen from her bag soon after her attention reutned to the lesson rather than embarrassing her teacher, and was now taking detailed notes that--it had been proven, countless times--only she herself could make heads or tails of. Haruka was jolted from her studious state when she noted the door open, and one of the other teachers--she really didn't care what he taught, if she was truthful, and she didn't put much effort into remembering any of her teacher's names unless a certain teacher intrigued her--ushered in a student. Dark emerald eyes looked the girl up and down quickly, and Haruka came to a concusion within moments. This girl, Phantom, was probably friend material, but definetly not the tall blonde's type.

And then, a few moments after that, the emerald-eyed racer noted a prickling sensation on the back of her neck. She was being watched, and she'd bet her motorcycle license she knew who it was. With a quick pretend look into her bag as if she needed something, Haruka surmised that she was right. Heinrich had occupied the desk behind the runner's own, and was spaced out yet managed to stare at her. She sighed inwardly, 'Oi... The kind of friends I choose...' With a slightly descreet motion, Haruka maneged to jerk her foot in such a way that she kicked her friend hard enough to get his attention, but also gently enough that it wouldn't hurt, too much. With a jerk of her head towards Lainy and a look that said 'Pay attention will ya?' Haruka turned back to her own notes.

Haruka Tenou
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iShiila on Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:34 am

A fellow colleage of Lainey's walked in, telling her, "Hi Ms. Lainey, I found one of you a missing student she was wandering around the halls." Everyone seemed to stare at the student as she was ushered in by Mr. Masamoto. "Oh, it's all fine, please come sit down." Lainey told the mysterious-looking new student. The girl just quietly, and in Lainey's opinion rudely, wandered off to the last seat in the back of the room. Lainey rolled her eyes, obviously this girl couldn't give much of a crap about anything. Whatever, her attitude isn't my problem, Lainey thought sarcastically. Lainey continued her lesson, hardly paying much attention to her words. She occasionally looked over at the drained kids, she really didn't mean to do this, the "required" crap always got in the way of Lainey's fun side, she always seems to make a bad impression on her students with all the "required" lessons to learn about. She just wished that the day would be over, so she could just socialize with her new co-workers and relax and maybe seduce a student or two....NO, Lainey thought, Bad Lainey! She would've smacked herself on the spot, but she had to remember that she was a teacher, a professional as the representative from Shangri-La had called her. Don't make yourself seem insane already! You've already done too many bad first impressions in the past, she thought angrily to herself. As she was vacantly lecturing and in a totally different place at the same time, she glanced over at Haruka, catching a small glimpse of her dark emerald eyes. God, so gorgeous, like a deep forest-"LAINEY, you IDIOT!" While she critizized herself, she was thinking out loud, which was a show for the students, looking on confused and amused. Lainey then heard her voice yelling at herself, so she stopped, looked at her students sheepishly and tried to continue the lesson. But most of the time, she heard snickers and whispers from the students, obviously laughing at her for her yelling at herself. Her face turned hot-red as she lectured, wishing even more that the day would end.

(Merry Christmas Everyone, YAY!)

iShiila
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maitreya on Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:46 pm

Suddenly Heinrich got dragged out of his daydreams by a slight kick. He gasped and cringed, first looking at Haruka's legs and then at her face, while she made a jerk with her head towards Lainey and then turned herself away from him. He looked at the back of her head, then turned around to find a girl sitting behind him. He didn't pay much attention to the fact that she came in while the class already started some time ago. Now he wondered that he was able to be so ignorant.
He started to listen to Lainey, when short after that she called herself an idiot and seemed embarrassed after that. The atmosphere in the classroom changed, drying out his attempt at paying attention to what was going on here.
Heinrich sighed and stood up. "Teacher", he said. "I'm sorry but I need to go to the bathroom now". Without waiting for Lainey's answer he stood up and left the room.

Standing at the corridor he looked around, searching for any kind of sign to point him to where the toilets were. After he had found and followed them, he walked into the bathroom and washed his hands in a wash-bowl. His grey-ish blue eyes stared at his Doppelgänger in the mirror. He stood there for a moment without moving. In front of his inner eye he saw himself beating against the mirror, he saw the shards flying to the floor making pretty little noises, he saw his hands bleeding, his lips smiling while his hands painted thin red lines of blood on his face.
Instead, he still stood there, doing nothing besides just staring at himself.
His fingers went through his blonde hair. For the first time since they threw him out in the woods, in the middle of nowere, he felt like missing something. Yes, he missed something. The thin pale scars on his neck felt like burning. Why didn't they throw him into jail just like his two friends? There he at least was able to guess that there won't be anything anymore. The world would've come to an end. Instead he was in a school now. Like he needed to learn anything anyway ... He would never be able to go out again. Never be able to actually use the knowledge he'd be gaining here. Now, here, they all acted like everything was fine. Like nothing happened anyway. He didn't feel like staring a new life without realizing what the did wrong in the previous one. At least that was what he felt now. He wanted to go back, to go back where he came from. Back to this german school where his two friends had been. Back to those days when he sat there debating about important world issues, discussing whether or not it was good to put some more green onto that landscape painting. Back to his two friends who perfectly knew how to bruise his skin, how to strangle his neck, just to give him some relief. And pleasure. Instead he was in this school now, having to sit there like a kid, on a chair behind a table, and had to listen to a teacher. It was the first day only, the first class even, but he was sick of it already now. His guts felt like exploding.
He let flow water into the wash-bowl, and when it was right enough he instantly put his face into the water and dragged it out again with a loud sigh. He dried his wet face, shook his head energetically, leaving a bunch of large water drops on the mirror from his wet hair, and left the bathroom.

Maitreya
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!