Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

~The Crystals~, A Sailor Moon RP (OOC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

~The Crystals~, A Sailor Moon RP (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMoonlightXRosex on Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:44 pm

By the year 5000, the origanal Sailor Scouts and heros will finally make their way to the sanctum of heaven. The good thing is, the Negaverse was defeated long ago, so some say that the Sailor Scouts and other heroes are no longer needed. But ever since the heroines and heroes have passed, there have been some disturbances in the universe..
A few years after, the disturbances stopped, and a new planet has been created, Reginite. It is 33.4 billion light-years away from the Earth, but since technology has become so advanced, it would only take a few days to get to it.
But all who tried to go there never came back.
Scientists gathered data, and Reginite has an unknown power, which they haven't seen since..the Negaverse.
Nobody knows what to do, the second coming of the Negaverse has come, yet there are no Scouts..or so they think..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Sailor Scouts are here. They just have not been revealed yet....
But when the scouts are revealed, they must band together to defeat the Negaverse.
They need a special power, though, since the Negaverse is far more powerful than before. They need to combine their pure heart crystals into one ultimate power..
The Guardian Planets are still the same, so..which heroine are you?

Moon: xMoonlightXRosex
Venus: Airforce2009
Mercury: Lily Evans
Mars: HISS
Jupiter: DeathByChocolate
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RULES: PLEASE READ THESE VERY CAREFULLY..

-No God modding
-No typing liek dis, if your going to do that, your a noob get out....XD
-No double posting
-No one liners
-You CAN have romance on here, and as for sex....i'll allow it, because i don't have a problem with it. But if someone else gets offended, you HAVE to stop or kick it to the PMs
-You can curse as much as you want. Once again i don't have a problem with that, but like i said, if someone gets offended, stop or keep it limited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHARACTER SHEET!

Name:
Desciption: (A picture would be perferred, must be anime)
Planet/Scout/Power:
Personality:
Past:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And...HERES A TWIST!
THERE ARE ALSO..GUY HEROS! Prince Darien once had an alliance to guard his kingdom, and they are all once again reancarnated!

Prince Darien reancarnation: Airforce2009
Moonlight Knight 1: xMoonlightXRosex
Moonlight Knight 2: HISS
Moonlight Knight 3: MASigma
Moonlight Knight 4: Lily Evans

I understand there are alot of spots..^_^" so, if you are playing a Scout, please play a Knight. If your playing a Knight, please play a scout.
BUT!
If your doing this, you CANNOT make your own characters fall in love with each other.
Thats why i'm playing Moonlight Knight 1.
So Somebody else can play the Prince Darien reancarnation.
Why am i doing this?
Because its way funner! =D Trust me!
I'll have my character sheets up later, until then, POST MY PRETTIES! <3
Last edited by xMoonlightXRosex on Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:05 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: ~The Crystals~, A Sailor Moon RP (Open to anyone! OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HISS on Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:35 pm

Oo~ A Sailor Moon RP, haven't seen those in a looong time. I'm interested in joining ^^ And if you don't mind, can I reserve Sailor Mars and one of the Moonlight Knights? I'm a bit busy now but I'll put up the profiles real soon!

It's been so long since I watched the last episode xD Lawl, I hope I didn't forget anything important.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HISS
Member for 15 years

=D Yes! Thank you so much! ^^ I was waiting for someone to join XD Thank you!

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lily Evans on Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:47 pm

[Oooh, sounds so much fun! I haven't seen all of the episodes though, so someone might need to fill me in a little. I've seen a little of the show up to when Serena is queen and trapped in the crystal palace, as well as a little of the next season, plus I own the vhs of Sailor Moon the Movie The Promise Of The Rose. Any further than that, I haven't.]

Name:
Lily Evans
Photograph:
Regular Photo:
Sailor Mercury Photo:
(Working on a better one)
Description:
A sixteen year old girl, Lily has fiery red hair that trails down to her slender hips and bright almond shaped green eyes that looks almost carved from living emeralds. They sparkle whenever she smiles and shows her other emotions clearly. With soft pink lips and ivory skin, she is a beauty at 5'2. She has a gently heart shaped face and a cute button shaped nose.
Planet/Scout/Power:
Mercury
Personality:
Lily Dawn Evans is a happy-go-lucky type of girl with a great disposition and a sweet temper. She's usually the optimist in the crowd, always one with a smile on her face. She has a passion for joining causes and helping people, as well as her love of gymnastics and dancing, particularly ballet, since she took it at the age of five. She loves to be active and has a deep love of horses and playing games, chess being her favorite. On the down side, she is a little hyper, which ends up getting her into difficult situations, and either making new friends or enemies.
Past:
Just an innocent girl growing up in a small time in Japan, working at a bookstore. She has one brother and two little sisters. Her family is wealthy, but she's a believer in hard work.(I'm guessing this will be set on earth too?)

Name:
Alexander Black
Photograph: A pic of Alex and Vanessa, his sister.
Description:
Alex is a sixteen year old boy who has silver-white hair that falls to the nape of his neck and piercing cerulean blue eyes that shine brightly, revealing his emotions clearly. He has ivory colored skin.
Planet/Scout/Power:
Moonlight Knight
Personality: Alex likes to joke around with his friends and stands up for people who are weak. He loves to help with causes and is on the school varsity soccer team. He has a good sense of humor and a great disposition.
Past:
Next door neighbor to Lily Evans and one of her best friends. Helps his father with work on dolphin research at the Marine Aquatics Center.
Last edited by Lily Evans on Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:06 am, edited 8 times in total.
Lily Dawn Evans:
My Character Profiles: WIP
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/work-pro ... 23818.html

Lily Evans
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MASigma on Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:56 pm

Could I reserve a Moon Knight spot, not so good with the RPing girls though, but I can make my other character a baddy if you want

Name: Arliss Kamelot
Photo: http://fc08.deviantart.com/fs16/f/2007/ ... a_maia.jpg
Desciption: White Haired 17 year old boy, Piercing Red eyes, always seen with a scowl on his face. He has plae skin due to almost always being in his home, he stands at 5'4, he is handsome but his attitude drives all the girls away.
Planet/Scout/Power: Moon Prince 4
Personality: He is cold and easily annoyed, though this is just do to not having much contact with other people during his life. Though he seems like a jerk, he can have his moments, and secretly sends money to local charities that need it, though he'll never admit to doing them.
Past: Left to himself, due to his parents being too busy with work all the time, young Arliss spent many years with Games and Books, his favorite games being Table top role playing games like Dungeons and Dragons. As he went to school, he was able to play with a few others interested in the same things as himself, but as time went on they moved onto different things, leaving Arliss to himself. Years of this led to him become cold and cruel, he switched to Home Schooling which led to him graduating years before he should have. He now spends his days writing in his home, leaving only to buy the newest Table Top games. He also learned Martial Arts at young age to deal with bullies, though now a days he seems more like those that picked on him.

MASigma
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HISS on Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:27 pm

Name: Tora Kaji
Description: Image
Planet/Scout/Power: Sailor Mars
Personality: Obviously, being the mistress of fire, she's a hot-head that has a temperament. Usually she's calm and by herself, throwing witty and sarcastic comments at people. But when she gets mad, she usually goes on fire. Sometimes literally. She's very confident, and good at sports, her determination making her win most of the time. She can be nice though, but only sometimes, and even then she's not very cooperative. The only person she's nice to is her little sister, whom she loves very dearly. She also loves animals, and helps the strays at the animal shelter she works at.
Past: She was raised and born just like any other child, an average family with good grades. When she entered high school, her main priority is to become a Veterinarian, in which she is still studying. She also works at one of the nice animal shelters, thinking so that it should help her in her future. Obviously it would, since it was required.

Name: Kaito Rue
Description: Image
Planet/Scout/Power: Moonlight Knight 3
Personality: He's a very introverted person, usually never talking. He doesn't talk much, but does give very good information and the such. Though, he isn't a good person to have a nice conversation with, since he replies with short and quick answers. He never shows any real emotion, except a calm face that doesn't change, but does care for his friends and is very loyal. He holds his composure very nicely, and isn't the type to ignore a plea for help.
Past: His past was a slight tragedy. He lost his mother at the age of ten, and his Father went alcoholic. Because of that, they barely had any money, and he knew that it would distract him from his studies. Knowing that his father could hold himself well enough, he left him and lived by himself, working at local restaurant. There he continued his education, in hopes that he would become a Photographer.

HISS
Member for 15 years

=D YOUR ALL ACCEPTED! Thank you so much

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MASigma on Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:21 pm

Yay! (Lily-chan! You made your Moon Knight guy female, lol)

MASigma
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

XD OH! I didnt see that
And i'll have my characters up by tommorow guiz, night!

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MASigma on Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:47 pm

nighty night

MASigma
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lily Evans on Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:29 pm

Oops, I forgot to put male. -_- My bad. Lol.

Lily Evans
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MASigma on Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:19 am

Lol, it happens Lily-chan

MASigma
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:25 am

im all for it, just let me get teh skeletons ready. Havnt rp'd in a few months up here

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lily Evans on Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:19 am

Weee. . . I know. I'm such a goof sometimes. On the upside, I updated pictures - I can't seem to do boy's hairstyles tonight as the downside.

[Ooh! Ooh! I know one move I'm going to have to incorporate into a roleplay. Tee hee, I saw a waitress slam a heavy glass coffee pot over a bounty hunter's head and it busted all to pieces! And man, those things are heavy! I used to be a waitress. . . hee hee, I'll have to use that in a zombie rp!]

[Ooh yeah, I should mention that the bases come from @shouri and http://www.kawiihannah.com. ^_^]

Lily Evans
Member for 15 years

XD Thats awesome!
By the way i like how you made your character a Sailor Scout =D Thats so cool!! By the way, I changed you to Moonlight Knight, i thought you put Moonlight prince XD

And Airforce, feel free =D The more the merrier!
The Spots left Are....
Venus
Jupiter
and The Reancarnation of Prince Darien~
(I took out the side-Sailor Scouts..sorry guys @_@)

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:20 pm

ill be the reincarnation, but uh....i might hav trouble as a scout considering i dont really do well as girls.

Name: Sakura Marie Ishigo
Desciption: http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/4664/p2wm0.jpg
Planet/Scout/Power: Sailor Venus
Personality: Lovable, easy to get along with and loves to have fun
Past: Will edit (cant think of anything at the moment, sry XD)

Name: Blake James Henderson
Desciption: http://www.freewebs.com/woods-of-night/HotAnimeGuy4.gif
Planet/Scout/Power: Reincarnation of Prince Darien
Personality: Blake is a caring individual, would lay his life down for any of his friends or family and his only two faults are love and his anger.
Past: Will be revealed (I have a good surpise)

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years

=D They're perfect! Thank you!
Awesome! Now all we need is Sailor Jupiter..and then the RP will be complete!
And i can get a move-on, on the IC ~

Sailor Jupiter? Anyone? Pwweeeeeaaasssseeee?

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years

couldnt u just hav it where she shows up when someone signs up as her?

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years

I'm interested, but I'm afraid I haven't watched Sailor Moon in years so I don't remember that much about it. Would that be an issue, or could I just like, follow everyone else's lead?

DeathByChocolate
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

i hardly remembeer anything about it and never watched it beyond the first season, so ur fine

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!