Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

~The Crystals~, A Sailor Moon RP (OOC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.
Oh alright then. I'll have Jupiter up soon then.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DeathByChocolate
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

ok, but u also hav to be a guy. Its one of her rules

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

I'm pretty sure all the guys are taken. She has names by all the slots on the first post.

DeathByChocolate
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

then play a villian, we need one

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years

Lol, I did, but I realized that it was Moonlight Knight instead of Moonlight Prince. Its cool though. And thankies. ^_^ I love my dolls.
Lily Dawn Evans:
My Character Profiles: WIP
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/work-pro ... 23818.html

Lily Evans
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Tipworthy Lifegiver

nice, lol

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years

DeathByChocolate wrote:Oh alright then. I'll have Jupiter up soon then.

=D That would be great!
And you really dont need to know anything other than Good VS Bad
and the only other thing is that since i really don't remember much of the power-moves, im going to put a list up for each scout

Oh- and do you remember the 'Pure Heart Crystals'? It kind of revolves around that too.
If you don't remember, then heres what they are (Article taken from WIkiMoon):

Pure Heart Crystals appeared in the third season of the anime. They took the form of small, pink crystalline objects that seemed to be physical representations of a pure person's heart. They hold a supposed power, which is why the Negaverse was always trying to capture people that they
sensed, that had them.
If a person's Heart Crystal had an extended period of absence from their body, they would die. While a "Pure Heart-less" victim was still conscious, they would become impure as a result of their Pure Heart being taken from them.

~~
The Sailor Scouts and the Knights in this RP need to defeat the Negaverse without their pure hearts being stolen, which is the object of this RP

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

ill just follow up on it in the rp

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years

Here's Jupiter!:

Name: Amai Watts

Description: Average height and build, 5'5'' and a little curvy.

Planet/Scout/Power: Jupiter

Personality: Shy but lovable bookworm. Her life revolves around her grades and education, the former of which are always perfect. She's very bright, but painfully timid. It takes her a while to be able to open up to people.

Past: Her parents died before she was old enough to remember them. Having no other family, she was sent to an orphanage where she was adopted by a kind old couple. It was evident from a young age that she was a very bright little girl. The couple made sure to give her the best education possible, and she spends every moment of free time studying for one honors course or other.

(If you do want me to play a baddie, could you tell me what you're looking for, I don't really remember what the bad guys were like or what they were after)

DeathByChocolate
Member for 16 years

=D Great! Thank you!!
And its alright! ^_^ We're not having any specific baddies here except for Queen Beryl, Nephrite, Zoisite, Kunsite, and Jadeite, the origanal bad guys

Name: Yume Katakana
Desciption: Image
Planet/Scout/Power: Moon, Sailor Moon, power of crystal
Personality: Fun, bubbly, lazy sometimes, tries to find the best in people, sees everyone as human beings (Wouldn't even kill a fly), caring, can be serious, loving, dreamer
Past: Yume was enriched with tales of the Sailor Scouts and their battles by her parents. She always dreamed of becoming a scout, but she knew it was never possible..(She was wroonnnggg~ XD)

Name: Tsuyoshi Sonikku
Planet/Scout/Power: Moonlight Knight
Personality: Fun loving, sarcastic sometimes, laid back, optimistic, does what he wants to, is a 'live free' kind of guy
Past: He was an orphan who was placed at the door-step of a kind, elderly man. He grew up there, a normal life..never let it bother him that he was just thrown away like that..

I'll have the IC up tommorow =D
And, does anyone know what tommorow is?
Image SONIC THE HEDGEHOG'S BIRTHDAY! =DDDDDDD Im so pumped XD~

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years

Re: ~The Crystals~, A Sailor Moon RP (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lily Evans on Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:17 am

Are you still going to put the IC up? I can't wait to start this roleplay.

Lily Evans
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkesaint on Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:03 am

Are you still looking for villains? I wouldn't mind playing a baddie from the Negaverse! I can whip one up if you're interested...

darkesaint
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMoonlightXRosex on Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:35 am

Omg! I'm so sorry you guys! I've been extremely busy lately and forgot T_T I'll make it right after this post!
And darkesaint, it's ok i'm playing them =/ sorry

~EDIT~
OK YOU GUYS! IT'S READY! =D
the-crystals-sailor-moon-t24549.html HAVE FUN!
OH! And one more thing-

Airforce2009, since your playing Venus, you also get to play Artemis (you know, the cat XD) And make sure he meets up with Venus somehow

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoyKagome on Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:53 am

Name:Zirekal'in
Planet/Scout/Power: Negaverse, not a scout... Power is the transfusion of energy by attacking his opponents soul. Humans cannot stand around him long without passing out. Everyone else gradually loses their powers. He uses a gauntlet that can cut holes in reality allowing him access to vortexes and dimensions to travel by, or summon. His weapon is known as Kitisargi which can released stored energy and cut through solid forms of energy. His ability with a sword is quite supreme.
Personality: Treats most people like crap making quick assumptions based on their appearance or attitude. Zirek really just wants to fight and isn't much of a thinker.
Past: The first Lt. Under lord Astrogus the grand betrayer of Galaxia. Astrogus was destroyed but his soul remained in a dimension that only Zirek can reach. Astrogus uses this link to make contact with Zirek and thus give him strategy to pursue in order to obtain victory. Zirek's goal is to gain enough power to split open the realm to the forbidden dimension known as Oblivion so that his lord and master Astrogus will rise again. In this way he transfuses dark hearted humans on earth with a portion of his power and turns them against the populace to gather energy he needs in order to reach Oblivion.

BoyKagome
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MASigma on Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:51 pm

ALBEL! I love Star Ocean 3! Such a great game!

MASigma
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:37 pm

Name:Airyn Caelen
Desciption:Image
Planet/Scout/Power:Sailor Saturn
Personality:Seemingly Lonely and seeking friends
Past: Grew up in an or=hanage remembering only that her parents didn't want her.
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Low

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!