Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Legend of Renalta (OOC! Signup is closed for now.)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Legend of Renalta (OOC! Signup is closed for now.)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brovo on Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:13 am

SIGNUP IS CLOSED FOR NOW DUE TO THE NUMBER OF PLAYERS INVOLVED! IF YOU WISH TO KNOW WHEN YOU MAY SIGN UP FOR THIS ROLEPLAY, PM ME!

The Legend of Renalta.

Prologue.

Once upon a time, there was a beautiful Kingdom named Renalta. Renalta was a Kingdom that focused on it's Magical capabilities; the ability to manipulate everything entertained the people of Renalta greatly. Every one thousand years, the Princess of Renalta would marry an Angel as part of a deal to the Gods to give the people unlimited Magical power! One day, the Princess of the land refused to marry the Angel descended from the Heavens. Insulted, the Gods punished Man by using the Elements to viciously attack the entire Kingdom. In a desperate act, the Royal Family took their Daughter and hid her in a Cave, using the little Magic they still had to freeze her in an Icy Chamber. The Royal Family then sealed the Cave behind themselves, and went back to Renalta to face their ultimate demise. . .

The Gods spared a few Men of the land, but stripped them of their Knowledge of Magical Powers, so that they would have to start all over again. However this time, the Gods made sure that Mankind could not rise to power all alone. The Gods then chose to create several other Creatures. Some are like Man in many ways such as Nekos, Kitsunes, Elves, Dwarves, Giants, Fairies, and a whole lot more. The Gods also made vicious Creatures to attack the Human Creatures. Such as the Blood thirsty Orcs, The Mountain Trolls, The Undead Swarm, The ingenious Goblins, 50 ft. long Man eating Worms and a lot more. The Gods did this on purpose so as to beset conflict on the Land, and among them all The Gods told them one Grand Legend. ”If you should find a Princess of Royal Blood and bring her to the wastelands far to the North, to an indestructible Temple known as “Ice Throne”, than the Wicked shall perish and the Race of Man shall be as powerful as it once was.” The Gods gave everyone this Legend, then Vanished without a trace.

One thousand years later, the Magic surrounding the Princess's Icy Chamber is starting to wear off. The Entrance to the Cave was opened mysteriously, perhaps by Magic, perhaps not. It is now up to a new group of Heroes to discover their destiny and bring the Princess to the Icy Throne Temple. The Legend still runs strong.. So the only question is..

Where will you fit in all of this. Will you try to save the Princess? Kill the Princess? Bring the Princess to the Icy Throne? Discover your destiny!

Ugh.. Rules.. I know we all hate em', but they are needed.
Rules:
One: No Godmoding!
Two: No Metagaming.
Three: If you choose to join, you must make at least four posts a week. This is to be considerate to other Players who may be waiting for you.
Four: Romance is encouraged; keep it PG13.
Five: If you have a disagreement with another Player, tell me in a Private Message [PM] and tell me what you consider to be wrong. I will do my best to solve the situation to be as fair as possible to both Parties involved.
Six: I reserve the right to turn your Character into an NPC if you have not made a post within 5-7 days or if I am demanded by three or more Players to do so.
Seven: These Rules may be changed at any time! I will try to inform you of a change in the Rules via a Mass PM to everyone in the Roleplay.

Suggestions & Exceptions:
Want to be a part of the Royal Family that somehow survived? Just make it Explainable!
Vampires in the Daylight? Sure, if it's not overpowered.
It's up to you to be what you want to be; I won't limit you unless it's too Powerful.
Your first post should be pretty long to explain where you are, what you are doing, etc etc. It doesn't have to be the size of a Chapter, but try to make it at least one Paragraph. [6-10 Sentences = one Paragraph.]
Have fun, and in case you aren't having fun or if you need to leave for a few days, tell me in advance. I'll turn your Character into an NPC temporarily so that you can come back after your done doing what needs to be done in your life.
If you have any questions, go ahead and ask! It's what I am here for! Now, onwards to the Character Sheet!

Ways to get yourself removed from the Roleplay.
In essence, what specific things [such as specific types of Godmoding] will get you removed from the Roleplay if you do them multiple times.

Here are some types of godmodding, I did not write these and take no credit for it

GODMODDING
There are many types of Godmodders. The most commonly thought of are those who are all powerfull, and never get hit, and never miss their target. FEH. Well, in fact there are many other types of godmodders, and even multiple spellings for the word. Lets watch!

Types of Godmodders:
1- The people who never miss a single shot no matter how hard it is (Aimbotters).
2- The people who can't be hit or just shrug it off (god-moders).
3- The people who never are without a weapon and ammo (idkfa-ers).
4- The people who have absurdly strong powers (twinks).
5- The people who 'balance' their characters by having a massive but irrelevant weakness and massive powers (min-maxers).
6- The people who use Out Of Character knowledge to get an edge (Miss Cleos).
7- The people who do things in hindsight (McFlys).
8- The people who RP other people's characters for them (Puppetmasters).
9- The people who RP completely irrelevant things (Daydreamers).
10- The people who RP actions and time against others while the others aren't present OOC, but are IC (Shoe elves).
11- The people who ignore or alter RPs that they don't like (Revisionists).
12- The people who RP an absurdly time consuming sequence occurring between other people's actions (Speedhackers).
13- The people who play as characters that are completely impossible (Oxymorons).
14- The people who arbitrarily declare themselves the winner with instant death attacks (Baghdad Bobbits).
15- The people who've taken actions before they start RPing (Gaseous Snakes).
16- The people who pull-in elements that were approved in an unrelated RP (Augustines).
17- The people who use an existing persona and only RP them when it helps (Batmen).
18- The people who alter thier character as needed for the situation (Zoicite).
19- The people who declare thier IC threads safe, but readily attack others (NIMBYs).
20- The people who gain abilities as they need them with no prior exposure (Trinities).
21- The people who pick-up things that spawn from seemingly nowhere (Quakers).

Character Sheet:
Name: (Your Character's Name.)
Age: (Your Character's Age. Note: Just because he/she/it is 800+ Years old doesn't automatically make him/her/it perfect with everything.)
Role/Profession: (What did you do? Are you a Warrior? Blacksmith? Baker? Ranger? Warlock? Etc etc.)
Appearance: (What do you look like? A Picture or Description [or both] will work!)
Biography: (What is your Character's History? It can be Brief. I just want to know if he/she/it is naturally akin to Evil or Good or whatever.)
Special Abilities: (What Abilities to you have? Fire Magic? Ice Magic? Unusual Strength? Chameleon? Etc Etc. Note: If you want an Ability kept secret for later, just mention it. Such as “Has Fire Magic, but rarely uses it so no one knows about his/her/it's ability to use it.” Etc etc.)
Weapons: (This is not mandatory, but it would certainly help to know if your Character is carrying a Claymore or a Dagger.)
Other: (Want to mention something that doesn't fit in the other Categories? Well, it'll go here.)

I'll also post my Character so that everyone can have an example to follow. You may have as many Characters as you wish, however please be aware that I have to accept each one individually so no you cannot make another Character and use him without me giving you permission to do so first.

Name: Kyri of the Royal Family.
Role/Profession: Princess of the now dead Royal Family.
Appearance: Image Yeah, thats her in a nutshell.
Biography: Once the Princess who caused all the damage to her Kingdom, Kyri was simply trying to preserve her right to choose who she wanted to devote her life to. Her early Childhood was consumed with the passion for discovering new Magical spells and abilities. Especially those of Illusion; she loved pulling tricks on people and sneaking out of the Castle at night. She was given her Bo Staff at the age of Eighteen to mark that she was of age to take the Royal Throne should an event cause such a thing to be required. Kyri was not spoiled despite being a part of the Royal Family, and instead the people adored her. Her stunning looks made many Knights try, and fail, to Marry her. So she is almost an expert in Love-related buisiness. Kyri rejected marrying the Angel as the Angel was not all that Holy, quite the contrary. This Angel was a disgrace and would make her very unhappy. So, Kyri rejected being married to this Angel. Her Family quickly rushed her far away from her Kingdom, putting her in a remote Cave where she could be put into a Magical sort of "Stasis" using Ice to prevent her from being discovered by anyone. The last thing Kyri saw was her Family's mixture of joy and sadness, before being Frozen in place. Awaiting an Adventurer to set her free..
Special Abilities: Great ability in the use of Ice and Illusion Magics. Physically weak compared to the Average man, but the Illusion spells usually make up for it.
Weapons: Smooth, extremely well crafted wooden Bo Staff. Four Feet, Five Inches long.
Other: Doesn't know how much time has passed by. Magically weak for the first hour or two after being freed from her Icy Chamber, as it slowly drained on her Magical Supply to keep her safe from detection by the outside World.

In Character section is here! the-legend-renalta-t14615.html Go wild!
Last edited by Brovo on Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I only teach those willing to learn.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Brovo
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: The Legend of Renalta (OOC/Signup!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kargoth on Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:45 am

Name: Shax'uth Xile
Role/Profession: monster/villian
Appearance: http://static.userland.com/images/prion ... walker.jpg
Biography: Shax'uth is one of the more vile creations the gods put on earth to torment mankind, at first shax was happy to just fight and probably kill anything it found, refers to self as a "he" when needed, though has no real gender. In the past few years, shax has become more interested in gaining personal power & has allied with other creatures like himself.
Special Abilities: Undead, freezing aura, teleport in shadows, illusionary powers, animate dead, innate magic resistance vs arcance magic
Weapons: Strong enough to dismember a medium sized dragon by hand, and equpited with powerfull innate magic, shax rarely needs weapons.
Other: Despite power, shax is still vunerable to devine magic, also dislikes sunlight but is does him no harm.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kargoth
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightLady on Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:49 am

Name: Alexis
Role/Profession: Assassin
Appearance:Image
Biography: Alexis became an orphan who was left to survive on her own on the dangerous streets.She was often bullied by passers-by and the street kids until her master saved her when he saw her almost starving to death and still trying to defend herself from the people who were bullying her.He gave her clothes,food and everything she needed and also trained her to be a really outstanding assassin who only worked for him alone.She killed anyone her master wanted her to kill,normally,people whom he hated and wanted to get rid of,whether they were good or bad.All these years,she obeyed her master and helped him in his all evil deeds for power and success.He also turned her into a vampire just like he was when she turned 18.
Special Abilities: Water magic which she rarely use.She is one of the vampires who can enter sunlight but she rarely does that because she dislike light.
Weapons: A katana
Other: (Want to mention something that doesn't fit in the other Categories? Well, it'll go here.)
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."~ Anonymous

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car"~ Anonymous

NightLady
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:50 am

Name: julian kane .

Role/Profession: Knight of steel .

Appearance:http://www.preisvergleich.org/pimages/Teutonic-Knight-Tannhausen-13th-Century_203__13420_40.jpg

Biography:
julian kane was born to marcus kane the headmaster of the knights of steel , thyre belives are to rid the world of all abominations that threaten humanity, he is a brilliant sordsman when it comes to sword duels , he is also a good tracker .
Special Abilities:

Unordinary strength ,

Fire ball .

Shadow sphere: makes him turn his body into shadow making him very dificult to harm , the only way to do that is to throw water at him than he will be harmable .

Weapons: a sword along with a shield .
Other:
Last edited by general kane on Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
join the development team:

development-team-recruting-now-t9256.html
________________________________________________________________________________

i went to war to serve my lord .

general kane the man who saved earth.

general kane
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhenenberg on Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:59 am

Name: Shriver
Role/Profession: Hunter gatherer
Appearance: Essentially a large brown bear over 3 meters long, showing signs of old age, riddled with scars and missing several teeth.
Biography: Born a human, Shriver was the apprentice of a powerful sorcerer. Shriver was greedy to accumulate as much magical knowledge as he could but was too impatient to study, choosing instead to gamble, drink and socialize with women. Shriver attacked and killed his master in order to take his magical artifacts. However before the sorcerer died he cursed Shriver, removing his magic and transforming him into a bear. Unable to stay in civilization, Shriver fled to the icy wastelands, living on what he could kill for decades.
Special Abilities: Physically strong and resilient even for a bear. Expert tracking skills.
Weapons: Claws, teeth.
Other: Capable of very limited speech due to his bear shaped mouth.

Rhenenberg
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kevah on Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:17 am

Ah this sounds so great!
xD
I have school now, but can I reserve a spot?
:3

Kevah
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:18 am

Name: Kage Ryu
Role/Profession: human/villian
Appearance: http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg228/BladeVamp1/anime.jpgwithout the wing
Biography: When the tragic day happened years ago, he betrayed his fellow humans and pledged aligence with the gods. In return for his loyalty, he was given a dark form of magic and a never aging body. But with the two new powers of his and living years of seeing death around him, he was effected mentaly. He is now following an order of the gods to kill humans where ever he goes. At first, he has a calm, swordsman like personality. But once he gets into a challenging situation, his problem kicks in. He begins to lose control and begins to laugh as he fights the enemy in a crazy style. After the battle, however, he returns to normal. Is also incharge of making sure the other races do there job.
Special Abilities: Has Dark magic that he uses alone or combined with his sword attacks.
Weapons: A normal katana and a dark katana
Other: Note that when he's out of control, even his allies are in danger.
Last edited by Oblivian on Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:24 am

when do we begain ?

general kane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phedre on Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:14 am

Name: Meghan Fournier
Role/Profession: Human
Appearance: Short, about 5'1", with creamy skin and freckles covering her body. She has thick, curly red and gold hair and champagne colored eyes. Compact build, curvy but very muscular, with small hands and feet. She has a scar on her lip and another on her left arm from fights she doesn't like to talk about.
Biography: Meghan grew up hearing the stories like anyone else. Unlike anyone else, she was preparing for the day it would happen. Her family was a line of protectors of the royal family from the beginning. When there was a royal family, the women became spies that worked within the palace and the men became guards and assassins. Now that there was no family to protect, the Fournier's taught both sexes all of the roles in order to better equip the generation that may be able to find the lost princess. Therefore, Meghan grew up learning not only the usual Readin' Writin' and 'Rithmatic, but also how to use a blade, how to manipulate, how to spy, how to poison, how to make herself invisible and lastly, how to serve if her time came to serve her princess. Her personality is calm and thoughtful, but she loves poking fun at people mainly, because she can tell what will rile them up. She can laugh but prefers to hold it in and just smile knowingly. She loves a good dirty joke, but hates when men try to mistreat her. Then she just has to hurt them. She travels on her own and is in constant search of her princess.
Special Abilities: Knows how to use about any weapon known to man. Carries a dirk, mercygiver and a stiletto on her body. She also has two swords, a claymore and a katzbalger, and blow darts tipped with poison.
Other: Meghan always carries vials of poison on her as well as hidden weaponry. She has a bracelet with a lock pick hidden in it and a locket necklace with a picture of the princess that has been handed down through the women of her family.
All knowledge is worth having.

Phedre
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VeniVidiVici on Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:48 am

Name: Neil Meheena Cartly
Race: Human
Role/Profession: Freelancer / Soldier

Appearance: Tall, about 6'3", medium tanned skin with numerous scars from battle. He has short straight nearly black hair and a V shaped stubble that he refuses to shave. His eyes a clear green rest in deep eye sockets, he has thin lips and a straight pointed nose. He is muscular with a body built for battle, his arms are coated in scars as are his back and chest.
Biography: A soldier that excelled in magic instead of combat he grew high in the ranks. His childhood is vague as he only stayed with his family until he turned 7. His battle campaigns all ended in blood but the recent years were his most memorable. He was promoted to a captain and had his own troop although it was only about 50 soldiers. During a large battle, his troop was slaughtered by the enemy. He was found among their bodies trying to heal already dead soldiers. Forced to retire at 21 for being thought, unfit for service he decided to look around for work. He became a blacksmith and worked in a small town forging anything demanded for about 3 years. He heard from some of a lost princess, intrigued he decided to look for her and headed out. For a year he looked without any cues, finally someone told him of a mysterious cave that suddenly appeared, hoping it had something to wield Neil decided it to be his next destination.

Special Abilities: He has a high ability in magic (Arcane, Fire) along with good reflexes.

Weapons: A longsword 4'6" long and a charm allowing him to cast magic faster, and easier.

Other: He refuses to command anything as he believes his troop dying was his own fault. He has a brand of unknown origins on his back that not even he knows of. Some say it is of a lost race of warriors but they're usually drunk or to old to be considered sane.
Last edited by VeniVidiVici on Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VeniVidiVici
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:01 pm

Name:Derunto Makien
Role/Profession: Warrior/Travler searching for the princess

Appearance: http://thebigswitch.files.wordpress.com ... leepar.jpg
Biography: He remembered when the tragic day happanned except was a god.He did not agree with what they were doing just because a princess.He betrayed his fellow gods siding with the humans knowing the gods were being to harsh.The other gods were angry at his betrail and did a curse removing him of his memory.He awoke later on that day and discovered his abilties.He eventually found a village learning of what happanned that day and he was determined to find the Princess and bring her to the icy throne to restore Mandkind.

Special Abilities: He has Unusual strength and has has high use in holy magic.

Weapons: He has a Kattanna.
Other: He is skilled in combat and loves to eat.
Last edited by Chulance on Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brovo on Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:08 pm

@Kargoth.
With the "Teleport in Shadows" ability, A limitation on that should be that he can only Teleport to where he can see. Ergo; he couldn't teleport to the other side of the World, because he can't see the other side of the World. Also, the "Freezing Aura" ability better not literally "freeze" people Slow them down, I'm okay with that. As long as it isn't extreme. Otherwise, Your Character is good, and I hope you enjoy your time.

CHARACTER ACCEPTED!

@Nightlady.
If you should choose to spread your Vampirism, please make sure that the other Player[s] who you are spreading it to are okay with it in advance. Otherwise, Your Character is well done, and I hope you enjoy your time.

CHARACTER ACCEPTED!

@General Kane.
You might want to use Mozzella Firefox or Open Office for a Spelling corrector, as that will help clean up some of the common Spelling errors you are making. Also, did you honestly have to specify "Fireball" as a unique move? Meh. Whatever. Otherwise, Your Character is not too shabby, and I hope you enjoy your time.

CHARACTER ACCEPTED!

@Rhenenburg.
I don't see any problems or possible problems with this Character. Other than the fact that he is in the Icy wastelands, where the Cave is far south from there. I'm sure you can reach the Cave [by "accident"] sooner or later. Otherwise, your Character is pretty Creative, and I hope you enjoy your time.

CHARACTER ACCEPTED!

@Phedre.
You have quite a few Weapons. Eh', oh well. Just make sure that no more Weapons appear on you without having first lost a Weapon or two. Otherwise, great Character and I hope you enjoy your time.

CHARACTER ACCEPTED!

@Venividivici.
You solved the issue with Generalized Magic. I can now accept your Character. I hope you have a good time, Veni.

CHARACTER ACCEPTED!

@Chulance
Thank you for fixing the Magic Issues and too many powerful abilities issue. Your Character is accepted! I hope you have fun.

CHARACTER ACCEPTED!
Last edited by Brovo on Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Brovo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:13 pm

um ,you ignored my guy. is he in?

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VeniVidiVici on Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:20 pm

I edited my character to have an ability towards arcane and fire magic, I'm not sure what arcane is but will find something, I'm siding towards the arcane magic in WoW right now.....

VeniVidiVici
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brovo on Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:21 pm

Oh yeah sorry. I'll get yours up in a moment. I just didn't expect such a large amount of Roleplayers interested in joining. xD

@Oblivian.
Dark Magic and Great skill with Blades, as long as you don't go abuse it I can accept this. Also, Katanas come from about four to six feet long. So duel wielding Katanas may make your attacks a bit on the slow side. Otherwise, good Character and I hope you enjoy your time.

CHARACTER ACCEPTED!

Brovo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:28 pm

thank u ^

when do we begain ?

general kane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:32 pm

thanks but you have the swords mixed with another japanese sword.

katanas are the same as the words the character is holding in the image. their not 6 feet long.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brovo on Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:13 pm

In a few Minutes. I am a little busy at the moment. Also Veni, your Character has been accepted. Thank you for clearing that up. ^^;

Alright, gimmie a few minutes to post up an IC Section folks and folkets. Also, I'm glad that so many people chose to join this Roleplay. Took me four hours to think up of all this stuff. xD I'm just a Roleplay Master I guess.. Than again, to believe that would be a bit foolish because only others can coin a Title for me. Coining a Title for myself is a bit self defeating, eh'?

EDIT: IC Up! Woohoo! the-legend-renalta-t14615.html

Go wild!

Brovo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:20 pm

I edited my character brovo and now he has unusual strength

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brovo on Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:27 pm

Alright then. Your Character is officially accepted. I hope you have fun, and please be aware that the IC is up for you to type an introduction and more at any time. ^^;

Brovo
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!