Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Order of Night: Fear not the dark.

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: The Order of Night: Fear not the dark.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RahRadio14 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:49 pm

Tuna uncovered her foreword and straighten in her seat. She cleared her throat. "Well then forget what I said." She narrowed her eyes. "And if anyone asks I did not go to Kokomo." She straightened her cards. "I don't suppose you could keep you mind to yourself so we can play go fish? I want to win this time."
RahRadio14

"F.I.S.H" is the meaning to life.
Fuck. It. Shit. Happens.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RahRadio14
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:15 pm

Shoko laughed "Only if you promise to stop using your gloves to count cards."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RahRadio14 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:20 pm

Tuna pouted. "So you noticed my little trick? My hands were going pretty fast. To bad your crummy hands didn't make you lose." Tuna slid off her gloves immediately her hands felt naked. The long claws tapped against each other as she dealt out the cards.

RahRadio14
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:39 pm

"Tuna, can I ask you something?" Shoko asked her as he looked over his cards

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:06 am

Dusk falls, Andiel sat quietly on a river bank as he watched the sunset and the children going home after their play. Well, today was quite an unforgettable day for Andiel, he has gone through so many places, admiring many beautiful sceneries, eating foods, going to a festival,... Somewhere in his heart felt a little regret for not trying to enjoy his Father's creations a little sooner, but still, he has a whole eternity ahead of him, he can try to enjoy later. Well, but only if they beated Gregory first. Andiel yawned, "Okay, let's go and hit a bar, I will stopped by somewhere and buy dinner for Tuna and Shoko on my way back. They must be hungry", he then stood up and rode to the biggest bar he ever went to.

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RahRadio14 on Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:36 am

Tuna looked up surprised. "Sure Shoko go ahead." She sets her cards down to give him her full attention.

RahRadio14
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:33 am

"How come Storyteller never smiles." Shoko asked

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RahRadio14 on Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:40 am

Tuna stared at Shoko with a serious expression. "Because he is to worried about the stick up his butt from all the order rules."

Tuna grinned. "He doesn't really participate in outside life. His life has been all doom and gloom. If you ask me he just needs to have a good time one day and I'm surd he will smile."

That would be the day women all over the world would kneel over from exploding ovaries.

RahRadio14
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:50 am

Andiel now riding back to the mansion under the street lights. Whew, he never thought that he could drink that much in his life. Well, the bar was fun with the music and all, except for some chicks trying to hit on him that he had to pushed away.

Entering the mansion, Andiel spoke outloud and went to the kitchen, "I'm back. Did you guys hungry? I brought dinner."

He went there and saw Shoko and Tuna in the middle of a talk, "You guys just sit there and play cards all day?", Andiel asked, "but nevermind, I brought food. Help yourself", he said as he put bags which carried like a mountain of food inside, "Don't ask where or how did I get them, just fill your stomach. We'll have a big showdown tomorrow."

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:07 am

Shoko nodded before his mouth shifted into a Dragons muzzle, he swallowed his portion of the meal whole.

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RahRadio14 on Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:13 am

Tuna ate her food slowly and raised an eyebrow at Shoko's muzzle. An idea came to her and she giggled. "Hey Shoko if your a dragon....where is your cave of gold?"

Tuna didn't ask where Angel got the food. If it wasn't broke you didn't try to repair it. At least that was what her mother told her.

RahRadio14
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:37 am

"How was it?", Andiel asked, "okay since we're full let's rest for now. We still have tomorrow day to prepare before total-eclipse at midnight. Make sure you sleep well cause you don't want to get sleepy in the middle of the fight. I'm going for a bath now, if you had anything which is unclear, feel free to ask", Andiel said then walked into the bathroom where he can finally immerse himself in a hot tub.

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:26 pm

"Dream Dragons don't guard gold, we protect against nightmares." Shoko replied

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RahRadio14 on Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:24 pm

Tuna raised an eyebrow. "So there are dragons that guard gold?"

RahRadio14
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:02 pm

Shoko nodded "Fire Dragons, mostly Earth Dragons."

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RahRadio14 on Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Tuna nodded her head. " well I suppose we should go to bed so we can rest. It was fun talking to you Shoko."

RahRadio14
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:29 am

Andiel got out from the bathroom with a towel around his neck and he was shirtless. He looked out from the window and sighed, "This is it. Tomorrow is the day. We all need to be ready."

He put on his T-shirt and then landed himself on the bed, for the first time in forever, he could really feel tired.

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RahRadio14 on Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:29 am

Tuna took herself an Shoko back to the room they were in last night and fell right to sleep.

RahRadio14
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:20 pm

Shoko yawned before falling onto the bed.

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RahRadio14 on Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:09 pm

Tuna woke the next morning and took a shore before suiting up for the battle.

RahRadio14
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!