Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Order of Night: Fear not the dark.

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: The Order of Night: Fear not the dark.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:49 pm

(Always, just make a character sheet and hop in)

Shoko nodded as he yawned and rubbed his eyes. "I am getting sleepy." he told Tuna

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RahRadio14 on Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:07 pm

Tuna smiled at Shoko. Such a cute kid. Tuna patted Shoko's head. "Ok kiddo let's go off to bed then." She picked Shoko up under his armpits and held him against her chest rubbing circles on his small back.

Tuna headed away from the dining room. She stopped and realized she didn't know where the bedrooms where....

After getting directions from Angel she went to the nearest bed and dropped herself down onto the bed. The bed was a queen and very comfy. Tuna didn't think Shoko would mind , plus she was to tired to move. Tuna had made sure she wasn't squishing Shoko but besides that she went straight to sleep drained from the days events.
RahRadio14

"F.I.S.H" is the meaning to life.
Fuck. It. Shit. Happens.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RahRadio14
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:25 am

Andiel got into a room and landed himself on the bed. This is the first time in forever, Andiel was truly worried about somethings that he had to faced. Years of endless travelling, he had hoped that one day he could return to his home. But it seems, he had to sacrifice it for greater goods. Andiel then picked up his phone and called Veronica.

"Hey, how's going?", Andiel asked through the phone.

"Normal. And you?"

"Pretty good, we've find out how to kill him. So far, the prophecy has been true."

"If that so, then that means you'll have to pay that price. So finally you've decided to gave up your dream?"

"I know, but I'm not sure if I'm ready or not."

"You'll know when the time is right, and somethings will turn up in the future so don't worry. Just fight with all your might."

"Thanks", Andiel turned off the call, he then bury his face into the pillow, "I need to rest..."

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:12 pm

(Hello, anyone?)

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RahRadio14 on Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:39 pm

(Oh I was thinking that MasonRosecross would post by now.)

Tuna even though she was tired had a restless sleep. She kept having horrible dreams about her or her team mates failing. She woke up from a cold sweat. Hopefully the mission would go nothing like her dreams.

RahRadio14
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:42 pm

Shoko looked at Tuna as she woke up "Did you have a bad dream?" he asked her

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RahRadio14 on Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:58 pm

Tuna gave Shoko a shaky smile. "Don't worry kid. It wasn't important." She didn't want to worry anyone with her dreams.

RahRadio14
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:12 pm

Shoko smiled "Let me help." he said as he touched her forehead. His Dream Seal began to glow, he sent an energy into Tuna that would make sure she would only have good dreams.

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:59 pm

Andiel found himself with wings, he was flying in the sky towards a big golden gate behind the clouds. But when he tried to reach it, black chains popped out from nowhere and wrapped around his arms and body, he tried to broke free but no matter how much he struggled, the chains keep pulling him into a bottomless void. Andiel hopelessly reached his hand towards the gate which was getting farther from him as his wings started to smothered into countless number of feathers until it totally disappeared.

Andiel suddenly sat up and opened his eyes on his bed as the moon was shining brightly through the window. "It's just a dream...", he thought to himself, "what's wrong with me..."

Then he crossed his legs and meditated to calm his mind.

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RahRadio14 on Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:48 am

Whatever Shoko did worked wonders on her. Tuna went back to sleep and didn't wake up again. Her dreams where peaceful and pleasant. She woke up with a smile on her face and feeling more refreshed then she every had before.

RahRadio14
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:51 am

There was a massive silver Dragon where Shoko should have been. The Dragon was curled up and asleep.

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:58 am

After Andiel meditated for a while, he felt that he is calmer now so he lain on his bed and tried to put himself to sleep again. This time he slept well until the first light of the dawn wakes him up.

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:43 am

(Uhm, hello? You guys are really busy recently?)

Andiel sat up on the bed and let out a relief sigh, the dream last night has troubled him a lot, but at least he still have a good night rest. He looked out to the window as the sun was shining through the clouds that peacefully drifted on the sky. "Let's just hope that after tomorrow, I can still see the sunshine like this", he thought.

He walked out of the room and decided to go out for some fresh air. There are a small garden behind the mansion so he decided to go there. When he got out, he saw Shoko was sitting on the swing while humming a song. Andiel smiled and get by the boy.

"Good morning kiddo, did you have a good night sleep?", Andiel asked and sat next to Shoko, "since you are going to be back with your real family, do you want to know more about your kind and how did you get here?"

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:06 pm

Shoko shook his head "No, I want it to be a surprise. I love surprises." he smiled as he swung "I think I always knew my parents weren't my real parents. Their symbols were different than mine."

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:17 am

"Well if you say so...", Andiel smiled, "they weren't your real parents, but they had protect you with their life, I know that they won't be forgotten."

"You know what day is tomorrow, right?", Andiel asked,"Be sure to try your best, okay? Dreamer Dragons are amongst the most beautiful and powerful beings ever existed. I'm pretty sure you'll be surprise if you met your kind in their human form, and someday you will be like them too. Proud?"

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:33 am

Shoko shrugged "I've never been in a fight before." he confessed "My parents always told me stories though, about Dream Dragons. I hope I can do all the things I heard about, I don't want Storyteller to get hurt. He still has a promise to keep from a long time ago."

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:34 am

"Of course you can, kid. Even though not at their full potential, but if Valance have trusted you, I know that you will be a fearsome guy on the battlefield. And don't worry, I got your back, okay? Those golden strings won't be able to touch you as long as I'm here."

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:50 pm

Shoko nodded "Thank you, I don't want Storyteller to end up like my parents."

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:56 am

"He won't." Andiel smiled while looked up into the sky and frowned, "I'm sure of that..."

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RahRadio14 on Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:42 am

Tuna woke up with her hair glued to the side of her own face with her own drool. She just stayed in bed for awhile. MAN that had been some good sleep! She didn't remember going back to sleep but this bed was sooo comfy she wouldn't mind going back to sleep.

Tuna stretched and got up. She finger combed her hair and wiped her drool on her sleeve. Oh Shook had been such a help. She felt like a new person. No aches not sleep deprived.

Those dream dragons should open a shop...or a spa. Tuna would go all the time.

Tuna walked slowly into the kitchen. "Wonder what's for breakfast."

RahRadio14
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!