Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Beating Hearts & Bleeding Souls (invite only)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Beating Hearts & Bleeding Souls (invite only)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lost Whisper on Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:33 am

There can be more than one Mell has look outs(scouts).

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lost Whisper
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:36 am

friggin MELL and they were having sun a nice moment too lol kk ill try to post in both rps tommorow. go respond to my question in the other OOC xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lost Whisper on Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:44 am

Okay and I did answer lol!

Lost Whisper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:31 am

psh yeah, after I ask u too xD lol thank you. It's nice, I only got 1 character there xD

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Keiko~ on Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:39 pm

Man poor ruki and Hyde! hope things turn out better soon! I am going make Grace ask Reita out at some point :D

--

Hey did you know Ruki and Aoi have been nominated for Shorty Award!

http://shortyawards.com/RUKItheGazettE (number 1 in singer)

http://shortyawards.com/official_aoi (number 3 in music)

I hope one of them wins then that means there coming to American and to NEW YORK. It been nice for them to come and maybe do a tour. They did say they where planning on end 2013-2014 to come to america..Ruki said it in a interview.

Cheyenne Hikaru wrote:
"Hey your back! here lets sit and relax and watch Banraku... so, hows it going?" she asked before she put the movie in. they always had a great time together, anytime Takara was with her best friend she would be happy, and to be here together in this country was just amazing and to build more and more memories.
"I made tea, I figured it be nice to have a hot drink" She yawned as she sat down and looked at her food.
"Wow this sure smells good."

]

yah I think Gackt is so trolling your post Justine :D

~Keiko~
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lost Whisper on Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:50 pm

I think he is to! yes I know and voted them to!

Your icon is funny Keiko I remember that nico nico live chat. He did hold that pillow the whole time. Believe they where in his house to looked great.

awww we have more love moments haha

Lost Whisper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Keiko~ on Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:00 pm

It was funny and the guy that was next to him noticed it to."dude let it go no one is going take the pillow!". Gackt is such a goober sometimes like when he did pv for Black Stone...he mocked and made faces into the camera. Lets not forget the Hey Hey Hey moments on that show. Like when he lost a game and had to work at a gas station. XD

Working on my post then going to bed :D

~Keiko~
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lost Whisper on Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:31 am

The site just went blank on me! I thought my post was lost forever.

Lost Whisper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Keiko~ on Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:40 pm

I am gonna post after Sato does. This rp is like one those drama shows(what is going to happen next o.o).

~Keiko~
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lost Whisper on Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:47 pm

I know it exciting I agree

Lost Whisper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheyenne Hikaru on Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:39 pm

im on the hunt for a new avatar picture... I was looking through, vintage,hello kitty, pink etc.. and I couldnt find anything 100x100 or less.... Help?? lol though I do love the avatar keiko & sato that u made me '-) of course.

OMG! It's blueberry cookies lol
Sato I remember you said you made these one time. ^^ Yummy!

(¯`v´¯)
.`·.¸.·´ ?
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸

Cheyenne Hikaru
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lost Whisper on Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:20 pm

Cheyenne Hikaru wrote:im on the hunt for a new avatar picture... I was looking through, vintage,hello kitty, pink etc.. and I couldnt find anything 100x100 or less.... Help?? lol though I do love the avatar keiko & sato that u made me '-) of course.

OMG! It's blueberry cookies lol
Sato I remember you said you made these one time. ^^ Yummy!

I should send you the recipe and that good i can make you one to avatar

Lost Whisper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheyenne Hikaru on Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:26 pm

thank you ^_____^ !! that would be nice.
And that be great to have the recipe Id make it for sure lol

Cheyenne Hikaru
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:53 pm

I am sorry, I know this is sudden, but I do not have time for the role-play anymore. So I will be quitting.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Keiko~ on Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:00 am

That is disappointing a bit sad to see you go :(

~Keiko~
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lost Whisper on Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:05 am

Its alright RL is more important. I hope you come back some day and join again. This roleplay I don't think I will ever let die. Good luck and thank you for joining for so long.

Cheyenne Hikaru and Keiko what do we want to do? make a new rp ? I think a new one would be best haha

Lost Whisper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Keiko~ on Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:46 am

Differently a new one maybe we should do a GazettE based one or something? There is always the idea of making school rp and growing from that. But I am good with anything I love this rp.

~Keiko~
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheyenne Hikaru on Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:28 pm

I am good with anything :)

Cheyenne Hikaru
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UtaUsagi on Fri May 24, 2013 4:13 pm

Hey!! :) school is over so now I have some free time for a couple months. If yah guys still wanna do this rp I'd be happy to join again!!! Giveme a shout when you can.

(gash forgot password to old accont -princesakuma- just in case u don't remember me yo)

UtaUsagi
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lost Whisper on Sun May 26, 2013 2:44 pm

UtaUsagi wrote:Hey!! :) school is over so now I have some free time for a couple months. If yah guys still wanna do this rp I'd be happy to join again!!! Giveme a shout when you can.

(gash forgot password to old accont -princesakuma- just in case u don't remember me yo)

Sorry but there is no plan yet to restart this anytime soon on this site. I do not role-play here much anymore I am on different site. Sadly there seems be "view post" glitch with make it hard here. But when it happens I will let you know .

Lost Whisper
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!