Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Beating Hearts & Bleeding Souls (invite only)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Beating Hearts & Bleeding Souls (invite only)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lost Whisper on Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:14 am

poor Uta,Koko and Hiroto...this is getting heart pulling ! :(

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lost Whisper
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:32 am

;A; Uta is trying to hang in there...just wait, it be worse then the first time she forgot him ;A; but man...so messed up to bring Koko into it >< I'm so cruel

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lost Whisper on Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:24 am

Posted

heading to work now I will post tomorrow if I can

Lost Whisper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:35 am

kk ^^ I might not b able to post till a bit late my time tomorrow so don't worry about it : )

oh... it IS starting to get tear jerking ;A; My heart TT.TT

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lost Whisper on Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:38 pm

working on post and i am thinking Tora and Koharu get GACKT out...and the three of them work together. I thought it be a good moment for Tora and Gackt to kinda work together and well protect the women they both love...the fight is coming soon once they find the white castle.

Lost Whisper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:00 am

Awwwwwww that's cute ^^ Great idea. and okie dokie

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lost Whisper on Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:11 am

Yep and it going to be:

Koharu vs Mell
GACKT vs bodyguard
Tora vs Riku'

still trying to come up with a way for GACKT to drink the tea.Brain storming a bit trying to see what ideas would fit.

Lost Whisper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:15 am

maybe u can just note that he took it earlier and took effect later, ionno. or shove it down his throat? idk

Gackt<3
Tora<3

MELL! D < this gonna b one big...series...cat fight..meow! xD

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lost Whisper on Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:22 am

just fixed a few typos

yeah I think of something > <

Lost Whisper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:25 am

That was an intense post!! Almost got me crying there ;A;

err or MELL can change it into gas or something like chollofoam or whoever you spell it idk xD

I gtg to bed, I'll post in morning. Sorry can't post tonight D :

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lost Whisper on Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:35 am

oh good idea !

ya it fine post when you wan to or can :)

Lost Whisper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Keiko~ on Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:07 pm

I am coming up with new characters. Just waiting for Justine to post XD

Been crazy with school lately =.=

~Keiko~
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Keiko~ on Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:44 pm

Name :David Michael Draiman
Nicname:Dav
Sex: Male
Personality: Crazy,nice,wild and funny.
Background:

Height: 5' 7" (1.69 m)

Spouse: Lena Yada

Is one of Grace's friends from america. They met one day when Grace when to a coffee shop. They just seemed to get along so much. And after talking a bit they wanted to be friends. They have been good friends for 3 years now. Also he is an American songwriter and the lead singer for the metal band Disturbed. Draiman is known for his distorted voice and percussive singing style David Draiman was born March 13, 1973 in Flatbush, Brooklyn, New York, USA to a Jewish Orthodox family. He is the lead singer for the band Disturbed, which hails from Chicago, Illinois.

David's career in show business started early at the Ida Crown Jewish Academy in Chicago where he performed during school assemblies and was reportedly thrown off the stage. David has a brother Ben who lives with his wife in Jerusalem. One of David's little known best performances was at his brother Ben's wedding in Jerusalem.

He is one of five artists who sang for the Queen of the Damned soundtrack, along with Wayne Static of Static-X, Jay Gordon of Orgy, Chester Bennington of Linkin Park, and Marilyn Manson. He originally left his family and beliefs behind to become a rockstar, which upset his grandfather (who was also a holocaust survivor), and further produced the album Believe as a response to his grandfather's death. He attended Loyola University where he triple majored in Business Administration, Political Science, and Philosophy. He was seriously considering law school before he joined the band, which he discovered in an ad in the paper.In 2003 he also started his own record label, Intoxication Records, along with band member/guitarist, Dan Donegan, and drummer, Mike Wengren.

David Draiman remains Jewish, although when asked if he was religious interview, he replied "No, not at all." His last job before becoming a musician full-time was as a part-time Health Care administrator and full-time construction worker He has two homes, one in his Chicago hometown, and one in L.A. The L.A. one, he says, is to "escape the Chicago winters."

David is the only member of Disturbed that is currently single, and he has no qualms with admitting that he dives right into the rock star groupie lifestyle. He openly admits that it is far too difficult to maintain an actual steady relationship while dealing with extensive touring. This theme is explored in the lyrics of several Disturbed songs, namely "Mistress", "Pain Redefined", and "Guarded"

~Keiko~
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheyenne Hikaru on Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:54 pm

~Keiko~ wrote:I am coming up with new characters. Just waiting for Justine to post XD

Been crazy with school lately =.=

Just a heads up working on the post for Takara and Ann. sorry I am late on that.
I think I might come up with one as well. Maybe one of my favorite Canadian actors come to Japan..
Idk Im still kinda thinking about it, friends with Takara kinda like another penpal thing like how Anne met Etsuko
but I could think of something different, not sure yet. lol. Or Andrew Zimmerman lol
(¯`v´¯)
.`·.¸.·´ ?
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸

Cheyenne Hikaru
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Keiko~ on Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:39 pm

Uta doesn't have her phone she was kidnapped O.o lol! so she can't really talk to Ann just throwing that out there XD

Poor ann wont get a text back for a while XD (WTF! o.O poor Ann)

~Keiko~
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheyenne Hikaru on Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:06 pm

Oops I forgot about that lol.. duh moment. I had a lot to read and totally forgot about that. xD I could possibly change it at least or have Ann wait JK. Poor Ann is right. I am glad to finally post though, sorry for the hold up, it gave you a mini break kinda to think of characters and all that fun stuff xD. the "s" key still hates me at sometimes just like the tablet and phone lol.

Cheyenne Hikaru
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Keiko~ on Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:10 pm

I dont think you have to change it. She is just not going get a text back XD

(hmmm why isnt she texting back!? O.O ) maybe ANN should check the news 8D

~Keiko~
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:34 pm

Ann go turn on ur TV! >> lol Maybe Loveless should come by, or call her, tell her to check the news?

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Keiko~ on Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:38 pm

Loveless when I see the picture all i think of is iron man (DUDE WHERE IS YOUR SUIT!?) 8D

~Keiko~
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:55 pm

xD lol well..he has to keep his identity a secret >> ....xD

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!