Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Murderer's Guild

The Murderer's Guild

a part of “The Murderer's Guild”, a fictional universe by Syreaa.

A guild of Assassins, wealthy nobles, and a city full of potential victims. What could go wrong?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Murderer's Guild”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Murderer's Guild

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevyn on Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:41 pm

Okay but got a question: wouldn't it be better if Traveler would come up with some missions instead of you Syreaa? That way you also have to improvise a little more?
Dying without achieving your goals or living on for years and realizing you will never achieve them - which is worse?"

the flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all

Be childish, be a god, be a child of a God!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nevyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laundrymonster on Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:50 pm

Just a question, do we have a set start-time? I assume the leader will post. And if so, is there an order or anything?
Just curious.

-L-mon
Hot piss! Look at this! I'm a laundrymonster! What'chya gonna do 'bout it!?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

laundrymonster
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syreaa on Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:10 pm

Laundry, we'll start up when I get a moment; i've been a tad busy, but I'll get on it, ASAP.

Nevry; I thought about it, but... I'm a bit of a controller, so I like to know fully what is going on. I'll be playing the lesser NPC's as well... [The people you'll be killing, etc.] So I do sort of need to know, but if Traveler would like to come up with clients, then run them by me, I would love that. :)
Please rate my post--I tend to workquite hard on them! Thank you! :)
My Blog: misadventuresmisanthrope.tumblr.com

Syreaa
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syreaa on Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:29 pm

I put up the first post, so you can look under the "activity" tab. When you post, make sure when you do that it says like... "Leo's Home -- Safe House" In the upper like... Right-hand corner. :) I don't want us in odd places... Well, unless you're out in the streets, then it will say, "Vatican City" 'Kay? :)

Syreaa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laundrymonster on Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:48 pm

Oooh, a question. Well, less of a question and more of a request for what my character would do. He's not an assassin kinda guy but, could he possible be a target? Not one that dies instantly but someone ya'll are after. It works better in my mind...Hah.

-L-mon.

laundrymonster
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syreaa on Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:16 pm

I understand what you're saying... I think that's a lovely idea.

Syreaa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laundrymonster on Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:40 pm

Okay, cool. I will get started on my intro then. ^~^

-L-mon.

laundrymonster
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7skullz on Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:45 pm

Hey, I'm writing up a character. :) A foreign, GERMAN assassin. I also went off of your previous Catholic/unGodly statement, and made him a Satanist. I know enough I can validate his beliefs... :/ Anywho, yeah. It'll be up shortly. Also, did you know Satanists are vegetarians? I found that extremely interesting.
"All men and women are beastly, and when skinned, a beast in velvet is a beast for all to see" -Jacopo Tarradasch

7skullz
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syreaa on Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:24 pm

That's.... Oddly intriguing. (: Sounds wonderful!

Syreaa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laundrymonster on Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:42 pm

From where in the German area? ^~^ Germany didn't exist in the 18th century. xDDD

-L-mon

laundrymonster
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:04 am

One thing: Not all satanists are vegetarian only certain cults do that, I am a satanist of no cult and i personally love meat, Remember satanism is also about ignoring god and one of his big things is respect and all that crap and so i only listen to rules when its the law or keeping me in a job.
To kill or not to kill.... Hardly even a question.

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7skullz on Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:32 pm

Laundry... Yeah well fine. Some sort of Prussian country. Happy? lol

And as for Psycoman... that's true enough about the different cells and whatnot. I think it may only be the LaVeyan Satanists here in San Francisco. Cause you know... Us liberals're damn crazy... Hahaha.

7skullz
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Traveler on Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:40 pm

Ah, I cannot make a post (though I have no reason to quite yet) without a character... may put together an assassin... or perhaps I shall just create myself as the narrator of each of these characters...

Any ideas before I go off on a tangent?

Traveler
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syreaa on Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:47 pm

Well, I mean, you can feel free to do what you want until you're truly "needed". I encourage creativity within my roleplays. :)

Syreaa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Traveler on Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:58 pm

Then I shall be putting together a family... one shall be a client... feel free to turn one into a victim... may put together a scandal or two, maybe a personal connection to an assassin... just have to finish homework.

Traveler
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laundrymonster on Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:56 pm

Well, technically Prussia is one country. The empire your looking for is Austria. They were the big ones. xD Sorry, I'm a stickler. I love history too much.

-L-mon

laundrymonster
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:28 am

Ok i think we should post on this "POSTED" when ever we post because the set up of this IC doesn't allow any type of notification to be sent when someone posts.

Sooooo POSTED

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laundrymonster on Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:59 pm

I don't think it would help too much but, I'll do it just in case. So, posted.

-L-mon

laundrymonster
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syreaa on Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:02 am

Hey, guys, I've got to take a break... It might be a few days... It might be a week. My writing has seriously been stretched (Here, blog, book...) So I need to recharge, do some school work, read a little... But the RP will pick right back up. Sorry! :)

Syreaa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syreaa on Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:58 am

POSTED!! HAHAH! And it's long enough! I win!(:

Syreaa
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!