Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Murderer's Guild

The Murderer's Guild

a part of “The Murderer's Guild”, a fictional universe by Syreaa.

A guild of Assassins, wealthy nobles, and a city full of potential victims. What could go wrong?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Murderer's Guild”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Murderer's Guild

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syreaa on Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:12 pm

Welcome to the nightmare.

"The Murderer's Guild"

Setting:

1721, Vatican City, Rome.

Plot:

Ever had a dream so elaborate, so amazing, you wished it was real?
Leo D'Arcangelo did.

As a high class thief and "classically" trained assassin, Leo lived a life few dreamt of.
He killed, he lusted, he won, he became.
Years of practice, refinement, and money hardened him.
He soon grew bored and looked for something new.
This "something new" came to him in the form of a weary noblemen, who was in need of a personal assassin.
While deals such as this rarely surface, Leo's made headlines. The target, a wealthy merchant who happened to be under the queen's personal care, was poisoned with an untraceable liquid that was, of course, never traced. Nor was it ever linked to the nobleman or Leo.

Like all noblemen, Marvin, the one who hired Leo, had an overly sized mouth. He was soon blabbing about the wonderful skills of his own personal "garbage boy".
The other noblemen, being greedy and childish, wanted their own "Leo's".

Leo's solution? Form a guild. A group of highly skilled, vigilant assassins to do the noblemen's bidding.

Where YOU come in:

Now, Leo has already gathered four other assassins, but they've encountered some problems. Competing hitmen, assassins, and bounty hunters are always looking for ways to take them down.
They must find safe, clean, usable places to sleep every month or two because they must move, and they have to keep a low profile, their faces never remembered, their deeds always forgotten.

Every assassin within the guild had their own area of expertise, making them useful... Everywhere.
Leo is the only one who can "play" all the parts: actor, thief, killer, negotiator.
He's what most would label as... "The Master Mind, The Man-With-The-Plan." Around the group, he's just known as "The Leader"

Every assassin [you will have to post applications for them and such] will have their own pasts which can interfere... Long lost lover? Yeah, you can have one. Think ancient times.

The roleplay will follow them through their jobs, personal relationships, problems, failures, etc.

I will need:
At least four assassins, if not more.
A very wealthy, influential, scandalous nobleman or woman.
Someone to play the clients... This can be more than one or just one person. [You'll receive the name and problem of the client via P.M. and then you will just write it out. If no one does this, I will!]
Extras: Old friends who are not Assassins, BE CREATIVE[/b]

I'll be posting Leo and Isabella's [Isabella being Leo's long-time friend and recent partner.] later. :) If you have any questions, just ask!

[i]
Rules!:

1.No Godmodding!
2. You must be literate! If I can't understand your posts, either do a little better... Or leave.
3. Your characters must be approved, if you argue, I definently won't approve yours, if you'd like an explanation, I will give you one.
4. You must post once every two days, if you will be gone for an extended period of time, please let me know! 5. Romance is allowed, but keep it PG-13, if the clothes drop, so do the posts... To PM's, that is.
6. And, of course, you must follow all the RPG rules.
Please rate my post--I tend to workquite hard on them! Thank you! :)
My Blog: misadventuresmisanthrope.tumblr.com

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Syreaa
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Murderer's Guild

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smileythemask on Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:13 pm

Hey can I reserve a spot for an assassian but I might not be able to post the spot till tomorrow.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

smileythemask
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevyn on Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:20 pm

I'd like the reserve a spot as a noble woman with a lot of influence in the senate and army.
Dying without achieving your goals or living on for years and realizing you will never achieve them - which is worse?"

the flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all

Be childish, be a god, be a child of a God!

Nevyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:36 pm

Hey Syreaa save me an assassin and mine will be up soon.
To kill or not to kill.... Hardly even a question.

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syreaa on Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:54 pm

Mmmmkay, all three reserved.

Syreaa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Traveler on Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:53 pm

I'll control the clients, if that'd be okay. However, I will not be able to post until late on Mon-Wed.

Traveler
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syreaa on Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:58 pm

Yes, that sounds lovely. We won't start until monday or tuesday anyway... My youth group is having a super bowl party! [Yay!] :)

Syreaa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheTrooper on Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:20 pm

I'd like a spot as an old comrade of an assassin, if you're still taking of course :D. I'd just like to know what you want on a character sheet for that kind of character because he's probably not going to be doing as much in relation to the actual "jobs".
"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

"So when you're waiting for the next attack, you better stand there's no turning back."

TheTrooper
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syreaa on Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:28 pm

That'd be fine, just fill in what you feel is necessary. Even if you aren't always like... In the action, you can be very much involved in their lives. Especially if you feel that their line of work is unGodly; i.e., you work for the church, or you're an avid Roman Catholic. But, hey, you do what you feel is right-o. :)

Syreaa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevyn on Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:07 pm

I hope everything is fine with my char? if not tell me and I can change it anytime you like

Nevyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:30 pm

I was wondering if I could take an assassin role. I've played an assassin in several of my other rps and I was wondering if I could be one on this forum as well.

I was going to make this assassin's skill be a poison master....like he makes all sorts of poisons and they can be useful for assassinations and such. Like he would be skilled with killing a bit too, but he'd be really good at making poisons each with different effects depending on the mission.

If there are any assassin spots left and you would like a character like that I'd gladly start on his character sheet and bio.

Rethyn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:34 pm

Done my character hope its ok (I also hope that i submitted it right....)

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:57 pm

Sorry, I'm a bit lost does he just want us to submit our character sheet to his P.M? or do we post it here...I'm a bit lost here.

Rethyn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:14 am

She wont's us to use the create character thing.

Click this: roleplay/the-murderers-guild/ go to the characters menu and write it out there.

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Traveler on Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:29 am

Would you like me to put together mini-templates for some of the clients when you send me the information? Or should I just make the post, then be done with it? Just making sure I know exactly what you want.

Traveler
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laundrymonster on Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:30 am

HAHA! I knew I'd find it! I finally figgered out how to post on this damned thing. Okay, cool. So, my dude's in the list so, is that an acceptance? And y'know, I'm a polite dude, sayin' hi.
Hot piss! Look at this! I'm a laundrymonster! What'chya gonna do 'bout it!?

laundrymonster
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syreaa on Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:48 am

@Rethyn: You can submit a character, I'm glad Psycho was here to tell you where to find it.
@Traveler: I don't mind if you make mini templates, that'd be fine, it just depends on how everything works out. The templates would be best on repeat clients, but they could be used for all of them.
@laundrymonster: Yes, it does mean you're accepted.

Syreaa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apostophe on Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:26 am

Syreaa, I'm sorry for submitting an unfinished profile, but my Word wasn't working last night, so I couldn't save it. But I promise I'll finish Maria today. =3
"I go to seek a Great Perhaps."

-Looking For Alaska, John Greene

Apostophe
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syreaa on Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:13 am

That's alright, it looked fine when I saw it; i trust you'll finish it soon enough. :)

Syreaa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Traveler on Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:38 pm

Alright, I'll just go along with whatever I'm given. If there are any repeat clients, I may create a template, especially if the client is connected to any of the assassins.

Traveler
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!