Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Medieval Fantasy Roleplay

Medieval Fantasy Roleplay

a part of “Medieval Fantasy Roleplay”, a fictional universe by spirit_is_shining.

Deep within a forest, there is a legend of a treasure that lies unknown to many. But there is a problem...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Medieval Fantasy Roleplay”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Medieval Fantasy Roleplay

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spirit_is_shining on Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:28 pm

Phew, it is a challenge to try to respond to everybody. I'll keep trying my best, though. At the time, I am considering parties.
ImageSong of the Day: FFXIII-2: Ruined Hometown http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mpsgk7b3R3w
With love.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

spirit_is_shining
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby [Soma] on Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:33 pm

Well if we are going to do the groups let me know cause im still lost and you guys moved way to fast for me to catch up.
A great war leaves the country with three armies - an army of cripples, an army of mourners, and an army of thieves.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

[Soma]
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iki on Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:24 pm

I think that's the idea we're going for, Soma.

The board is currently split into two parties by their respective distance.

One party includes myself, you, Whysper, and Ruriko, who are all within proximity of the cave, or the cave area. However, if I read Ruriko's posts correctly, Linkin (Ruriko's character) started in the cave, and eventually worked her way out into the forest.

The other party includes everyone else: Zaktuthal, spirit_is_shining, EternalSonata, Raigi, almalexia, CoordinatorKurita, and FracturedFiction33. They are still in the middle depths of the forest, but are (or aren't) intending on moving more toward the 'center' of the forest.

This is the only thing that really separates us into respective parties, and there are players who haven't even made their entrance yet, and from my understanding; intend to in the near future. From what I can gather though, we're all going to surf along the lines of your and Spirit's ideas regarding the cave/treasure/whatever. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, anyone.
Success is measured in blood; yours, or your enemy's.

Iki
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almalexia on Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:28 pm

I felt the need to clarify something in OOC, for those who are in the middle dephts of the forest after the chimeras fight. If I recall well, my character was set to go, Sylph had her mount and ready as well, Nicholas and Raigi were looking at the map, I don't know. We were ready to move whenever, I simply couldn't post something else when you guys did and thought my character would follow whoever had an idea of where to go instead of just start walking in whichever direction ._.

I'll post something short.

almalexia
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iki on Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:49 pm

LoL poor alma. <3

Iki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zahktuthal on Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:54 pm

I got slightly annoyed by the lack of someone saying "I know a place, lets go *starts moving*", I admit. I apologize also if it seems like I am a bit of an ass by making my character move as I did. I just find it kinda silly that, it is known that it is not safe and yet no one decided to go anywhere :/

Zahktuthal
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spirit_is_shining on Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:14 pm

Okay I am typing up something as we speak. It seems we are following Soma's plans, so going back to the lake to rest is an option if everyone wants to go back there. We can also keep moving forward towards the caves to meet Soma and his group before we once again will split again as groups... Either way, it works with the story.

spirit_is_shining
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Okay I am typing up something as we speak. It seems we are following Soma's plans, so going back to the lake to rest is an option if everyone wants to go back there. We can also keep moving forward towards the caves to meet Soma and his group before we once again will split as groups.
Last edited by spirit_is_shining on Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

spirit_is_shining
Member for 14 years

Alright, I posted. I hope that flows well... Lol. I apologize to anyone if it sounds awkward, but I hope it is going in the right direction. If we continue to go towards the caves, everyone can somehow re-organize themselves to which adventure you want to choose, although eventually they will all lead to the city.

spirit_is_shining
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spirit_is_shining on Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:31 pm

Okay, everyone. We are heading towards the caves! By our next trip, hopefully we will be there! Thanks Raigi for a description. The amber light = Soma's fire burning. According to Whysper's posts, the caves are a series that pass over or around the hills.

Unless, does everyone not want to go the cave as a resting area?

The question that Nicholas askes to Sylph and Raigi, anyone feel free to answer if you feel your character might know.

spirit_is_shining
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spirit_is_shining on Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:32 pm

Okay, everyone. We are heading towards the caves! By our next trip, hopefully we will be there! Thanks Raigi for a description. The amber light = Soma's fire burning. According to Whysper's posts, the caves are a series that pass over or around the hills.

Unless, does everyone not want to go the cave as a resting area?

The question that Nicholas askes to Sylph and Raigi, anyone feel free to answer if you feel your character might know.

spirit_is_shining
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raigi on Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:01 am

You're quite welcome! Glad to be of service and even more happy that's it's satisfactory. Heading for the caves sounds like a good idea to me. I don't think any of us are THAT banged up.
- Raigi Fanlith

Raigi
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FracturedFiction33 on Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:51 am

The other characters have not met or seen mine yet, unless they have x-ray vision or can tell when someone is overhearing a conversation. I'll move my character to the lake so we can have introductions.
'Take your time, don't rush it. The kill will fall into your hands if you wait for the shot.' - Jayden R. Hardling

'Why do I wear no armour? Its because I kill my prey before they can attack.' - Rh'rohild Sharpeye

FracturedFiction33
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iki on Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:20 am

And mine will lie in wait in the loft above the (main) cave's mouth, and unless the story demands otherwise, that's where he'll introduce himself to the party.

Iki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby [Soma] on Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:35 pm

I'm still eating my deer... I don't think any one has spoken to my character yet, he is also in front of the cave with a small fire lit.

[Soma]
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spirit_is_shining on Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:29 pm

To Coordinator Kurita, there is an inferno right above Soma's fire?

spirit_is_shining
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CoordinatorKurita on Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:02 am

To Spirit is shining. No the Infernal is going to drop in the clearing. It was drawn to the magic that was discharged there. It is meant to be a catalyst to move on and find Soma and the others.

CoordinatorKurita
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FracturedFiction33 on Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:42 am

If were going to the cave, I might as well move my character there. I need to be absolutely sure though, just in case I'll still gat a chance to make my entrance at the lake. I dont want to feel stupid for moving to the cave and not needing to.

FracturedFiction33
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EternalSonata on Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:18 pm

Sorry for not posting. Been kinda busy lately. : ) I'll try posting more often.

"My coldness upsets many, but it is my only security." ~Rei Ayanami

EternalSonata
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raigi on Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:15 am

Erm, it's been a long time, is this rp gonna keep going? I've been checking back waiting for the two I'm playing with to post but nothin yet. Just concerned, not complaining :P

Raigi
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!