Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kingdom Hearts III

Kingdom Hearts III

a part of “Kingdom Hearts III”, a fictional universe by zen_ink.

7 months after Organization XIIIs fall... Several new enemies have risen to power! It's an all out war.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Kingdom Hearts III”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Kingdom Hearts III

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:38 am

Hurray! First post!.....through accidental gun jumping...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tyro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digi-kun on Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:44 pm

So wait, it just occurred to me. The condemned also have a nobody and a heartless. And by killing them, the condemned are gone. So do we condemned characters need to make two more characters or something? How would this work?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

digi-kun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:26 am

Ummm...I haven't a clue.

Tyro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:26 pm

Anyone still here?

Tyro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:47 pm

digi-kun wrote:So wait, it just occurred to me. The condemned also have a nobody and a heartless. And by killing them, the condemned are gone. So do we condemned characters need to make two more characters or something? How would this work?

I wouldn't worry too much about this, chances are we're never even going to get to any deaths lol. But if it should happen, basically it works a little like this: Of the many mansions of The World That Never Should Have Been (maybe i should consider making that name a little longer :D) each member of the council has a mansion where they keep their heartless and nobody held prisoner. This is a very hush hush thing with the condemned, because one of their biggest fears is being annihilated. So, they keep their heartless and nobodys a secret, hidden away from any who may attempt to defeat them and thus defeat the Condemned. When you kill the condemned's heartless, he loses his heart, becoming unable to feel, and losing his psychic powers. When you kill his nobody, he loses his intellect, and becomes primal and instinctual. As a condemned, you don't need to worry about portraying those two other characters. You do however need to worry about keeping them a secret. Each condemned has a different hiding spot for their mansion in TWTNSHB. I hope this all makes sense, haha

Also, to Emoperson33, yes, the Tridecarium wear cloaks, similar, but not the same as Organization 13. Instead of black, they are black and white patterned, quite similar to Xemnas's final form outfit. ^_^
~Imagination is just intelligence having fun.~

Enter the world of THE ZODI ACADEMY... (Now Rebooted!)

zen_ink
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lycos on Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:47 am

Are auto-hits allowed? If not Digi needs to edit his post.
All anyone wants is a normal life and a cool car... most people settle for the car.

Lycos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:22 pm

@ Lycos: sorry for my slowness haha, but what exactly is an auto-hit? Like when Nagare casted blizzard at Virixus? What he did wasn't a problem so no, in that context no rules were broken. If something like that happens I would basically just recommend working off of it, you know, rolling with the punches and all that. If you're planning on getting into a legit battle with someone other than an NPC though, I would recommend taking it to PMs and establishing some ground rules/a victor.

So just out of curiosity, where the heck is everybody else!? lol

I know Tyro has just arrived at Radiant Garden. I'm assuming your planning on making your way to Leon and Nagare and all them, Tyro?

As for the rest of y'all, you should head over to the IC and post ^_~ I feel like we're kinda leaving you in the dust here lol. But no matter, Virixus and Eryx were on a rather trivial mission :P

zen_ink
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:47 am

Yup! Its a bit rubbish but it lets Tyro get in where needed.

Also, the other Nobodies can just appear anywhere. The World That Never Was would be a good place seeing as that is where they like to hang out...

Tyro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredMind on Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:59 pm

I´m amazed at how much time it took me to find an image that could fit this rp for a hero, well I will throw it tomorrow and post too, now watching how the plot has advance it´s time for the third faction to move (finally lol.)
|| Now I know that I´m the bane of my existence...||
True Story

ShatteredMind
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:51 am

Yeah. I could have drawn one ya know!

Tyro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:13 pm

No-one posting?

Tyro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:36 pm

I'm waiting forr the rest of the organization members to gather :p

zen_ink
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digi-kun on Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:40 am

idk, I'm just waiting to see if Ziab does anything, since the other two condemned already made their move.

digi-kun
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:47 am

Ah! Maybe we should go poke them or something.

Tyro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digi-kun on Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:20 pm

...poke them?

digi-kun
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Sat May 01, 2010 6:58 am

No-one's doing anything. This RP has fallen pretty short it seems.

Tyro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digi-kun on Sat May 01, 2010 4:09 pm

Too bad. This was actually kind of interesting.

digi-kun
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Sun May 02, 2010 3:17 am

I know! That's why I say poke them. Remind them that they signed up.

Tyro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredMind on Sun May 02, 2010 9:34 pm

A delays... Sorry for making you wait ... life is kicking me real hard right now (same reason I didn´t sent the keyblader at the end) anyways post incoming anyways,.. where is the nobodies army?

ShatteredMind
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Mon May 03, 2010 4:46 am

Not a clue. We must poke them!

Tyro
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!