Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kingdom Hearts III

Kingdom Hearts III

a part of “Kingdom Hearts III”, a fictional universe by zen_ink.

7 months after Organization XIIIs fall... Several new enemies have risen to power! It's an all out war.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Kingdom Hearts III”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Kingdom Hearts III

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:21 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Kingdom Hearts III"

CURRENT CHARACTERS:

Maleficent's Army
Loki (Played by Emoperson33) - Home World: Olympus Colosseum (Underworld) - General: Hades - Power: Metal Manipulation

Heroes
Nagare (Played by Digi-kun) - Home World: Radiant Garden - Type: Keyblader - Abilities: Ice/Water Mage
Tyro (Played by Tyro) - Home World: Traverse Town - Type: Keyblader - Abilities: Fire Mage; Transformation(Fox)

Council of Condemned
Arbiter, Number I (NPC) - Psychic: Telekinetic - Condemned: Morphs
Ziab, Number II (Played by Shatteredmind) - Psychic: Telepath - Condemned: Ravens
Cromik, Number III (Played by Digi-kun) - Psychic: Clairvoyant - Condemned: Puppets
Murfy Smurfy, Number IV (Played by Tyro) - Psychic: Psychometric/Nensha - Condemned: Puppet Operated

The Tridecarium
Neoxis, Number I (NPC) - Attribute: Light - Weapon: Ether Ring - Sigil: Star inside a circle
Salixe, Number II (Played by Feralfairy) - Attribute: Sun - Weapon: Dual Blades - Sigil: Dual Blades over sun
Xoya, Number IV (Played by Emoperson33) - Attribute: Fire - Weapon: Kitana - Sigil: Three fire rings
Vienex, Number V (Played by Sorentier) - Attribute: Moon - Weapon: Twin Kusarigamas - Sigil: Barbed Moon
Virixus, Number VI (Played by Zen_ink) - Attribute: Deception - Weapon: Pendulum - Sigil: Pendulum over pentagram
Eryx, Number X (Played by Lycos) - Attribute: Aether - Weapon: Dagger - Sigil: Black Infinity
Ka'Xaara, Number XI (Played by Genericusername) - Attribute: Electricity - Weapon: Scissor Swords - Sigil: Electric Triangle

ROLES TO BE CAST:

*Maleficent Soldiers

*#5 & 6 of the Council

*#3, 7, 8, 9, 12, 13 of the Tridecarium
Last edited by zen_ink on Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
~Imagination is just intelligence having fun.~

Enter the world of THE ZODI ACADEMY... (Now Rebooted!)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

zen_ink
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Kingdom Hearts III

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:32 pm

Yo...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tyro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exilewing on Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:18 pm

Hello Tyro. You don't remember me but I remember you.

Exilewing
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lycos on Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:25 pm

Was it really a good idea to start posting considering we don't have even half the characters we need?
All anyone wants is a normal life and a cool car... most people settle for the car.

Lycos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredMind on Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:34 pm

This Rp has enough factions to join, to my surprise they are already too many nobodies so I will play as an unv... I mean a Condemned. What I want to see is if someone will join Maleficent´s Army.
|| Now I know that I´m the bane of my existence...||
True Story

ShatteredMind
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:00 am

Exilewing: Well...yeah...sorry...Where have we met before?

Lycos: Crap! Sorry, I wanted to get going. Hope it doesn't impede on any plans of yours.

ShatteredMind: I don't mind playing a villain too if it'll make numbers better.

Tyro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:13 am

Hey guys! Just checking in on the OOC to address a few things... 1, please DO NOT post yet.. I don't want posting to start until we have a considerable character base just yet. The first post is okay, you didn't know. But please please don't post just yet, anybody else ;D I'll give the go-ahead once I feel we have enough to get going.

Secondly, Shatteredmind makes a good point, there are quite a bit of people going for the Nobody characters here :P So, if anybody would like to volunteer creating a second character, perhaps for the Condemned or Maleficent's Army? That would be great <3

Thirdly, to all nobody characters: I forgot to put down your "organization title" into the character skelly.. so on your first (introductory) post when the RP gets going, it would be much appreciated if you could just slip that in there somewhere, haha

You know what I'm talking about, like "The Luna Diviner", "The Cloaked Schemer" those things ;D

It's great to see so many people showing interest! I hope we can get some more people in here and get this thing going real soon ^_^

zen_ink
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:00 pm

I have a clown character to become a Condemned. He seems to be a mix of the Joker, the Scarecrow and Yoshimitsu from Soul Calibur but if anything that's a good thing...With a little of the Gambler Nobody thrown in to sell the idea he's a ghost. Ish....

Tyro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exilewing on Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:18 pm

You wouldn't remmeber me. I was briefly on Kingdom Hearts, Rise of the Soulless.

Exilewing
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:31 pm

Ah that! Shame about that...Rise of the Soulless got absolutely no-where.

This is what I came up with in way of a character! I thought it better to show you all to get a general consensus before going out an making characters. That way their all vaguely similar and look like their of the same species. Yeah, come back, I know that its bizarre and looking at the Tweenies colouring pallet may cause headaches but the Condemned are meant to be forms taken by a sentient mind when their split up into a heartless and nobody. So, as you can guess, its a pretty derange mind that has come up with this strange clown thing that's sure to give nightmares. Good! Its one of the things a villain is meant to do. It also gives an excuse for a back-story about how the original person fell into mental illness. So, if anything, that makes this a walking metaphor for someone's life, which makes sense for a species with physical forms based on the psyche. Anyway, what do ya think? Is this a good idea for the Condemned to go in? By that I mean, should they be much more than a new generic monster to kindly remove that brain for them.

Oooo! Well, done on the Condemned. It's an actually plausible new threat for Kingdom Hearts III when they finally bother with it and I fall hopelessly in love again. Better that the Soulless that keeps popping up. Isn't the 'heart' in this game basically a 'soul' in another form? So creating Soulless from whatever's left makes no sense because your left with the soul/heart. Zen, this is a solid RP and should be handed straight to Disney and Square Enix to begin work. Though I'd get that off my chest now rather than wait for the review tab to work.

Tyro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:06 pm

I'm so glad how well everybody so far in this roleplay is taking to the concept of the condemned! First Shatteredmind's charry and now Tyro's ^_^ I feel as though you have exactly grasped what the condemned are really all about... these beings with such superior intellects that are so highly developed, that they have actually acquired psychic abilities.. but despite being so intellectual, they remain violent with sinister emotions such as greed, hatred, and jealousy for those with actual beings. They are very arbitrary creatures with these delusions of perfection and control over all the worlds and races; they are consumed with ideals and fanciful fantasies yet, at the same time hold strongly logical objectivity over reality.

I personally love your character idea and you have my full support to go right ahead with developing it. I'd also like to state that he kind of really creeps me out, and i can only wonder.. did you create him yourself? If so, that's quite impressive work. He's so demented, just like a condemned should be. In this case, the appearance he has assumed is very indicative of his convoluted mentality.

Also, thanks much for your compliments ^_^ Maybe I should go and get the condemned Copyrighted... just in case someone from Square Enix is snooping around on this forum.. lmao ;D

zen_ink
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digi-kun on Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:07 am

Actually, isn't it interesting?
The HEARTless are hearts without bodies.
The NoBODIES are bodies without hearts.

I guess if they made the next enemies minds without hearts or bodies, they'd just be 'mindless' or 'braindead'. So just calling them 'soulless' is simply cooler sounding. But yes, I do like the idea of the condemned.

And I think I'll make a condemned profile since there seems to be so little of them.

digi-kun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:14 am

Thank you kindly and yeah, that's my own work. Don't have nightmares.

Tyro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emoperson33 on Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:17 pm

If its ok with you Zen_Ink, I can make another character for Maleficent's Army.
Dear Agony, Just let go of me. Suffer slowly, is this the way it's gotta be? Dear Agony?

emoperson33
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:52 pm

Sounds like a few of us ought to...

Tyro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:23 pm

Of course ^_~ Extra characters are encouraged for this RP :)

zen_ink
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:29 pm

I'll think about it.

Tyro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredMind on Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:53 pm

I´ll make a key bearer (oh noes) watching how from 10 characters only 2 are from the good side. And yes Souless sound like a good name for the next type of enemies (which mut be introduced). Lets just hope they don´t make a strange translation like they did with the Unversed, their first "official" name was the unbirth (well can´t be help after playing BbS I saw why they though that.)

ShatteredMind
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:27 pm

I was able to understand up to "Lets just hope they don´t" then my understanding sloped away rather sharply...Wha? The Condemned are the next load of baddies with this RP has introduced by means of letting you become one...

Oh, and I don't like the name 'Soulless'. It sounds too much like Heartless. Just Heartless - Heart + Soul = Soulless. Its too simple and direct. 'Nobody' works because its a clever reinvention of a noun. Heartless is the transformation of adjective into noun. Great. So...while Condemned is fine, it doesn't have anything to do with minds, psyche or mental workings at all...

So, it hit a Thesaurus with a few words and picked out a few that sounded cool. Like The Subconscious. The Inmost. The Subliminal. The Subconscience (sub-conscience). The Thoughts? These all sound like Indie Bands to me...

Actually. I like the last one...Ummm...The, the, the, the...Thoughtless? No. Thoughtful? Ummm........The Unthinkable? Not bad I say! The Unthinkable. Sounds like a cross between The A-Team and a natural disaster.

Tyro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:24 am

I think we have plenty enough to at least start, wouldn't you agree? ^_^

If its okay with everybody I'm gonna give you the OK to start posting in the RP. Tyro has the first post, so just go from there :)

zen_ink
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!