Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bad Luck

~#Bad Luck#~

a part of “Bad Luck”, a fictional universe by IceFoxJess.

A band roleplay, full of turmoil, strugel, humore, and the cretivty and ideas you throw in. What will happen to the torn band? We can only wait to see.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bad Luck”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] ~#Bad Luck#~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Tue May 25, 2010 7:54 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "~#Bad Luck#~"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Schools back in, so I'm gonna take a bit longer then usual, sorry.
I'm sorry to everyone I've faild so far...Life is hetic lately...I'm so tierd anymore. Please don't be mad at me I'm sure I'll fix everything soon. If you want to yell at me feel free.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] ~#Bad Luck#~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Tue May 25, 2010 8:01 pm

Hey guys this is where we can discuses turns, twists and ideas for the RP. Click the link above to find out what this is, and why I ask for a writing sample. ^_^
Also I have to put up my character tomorrow, but ask me any questions you have. I promise I rarely bite.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VisualSins on Tue May 25, 2010 9:14 pm

Hi Jess ^_^ I'll join if its okay?
Here's a writing example of mine. I've only been doing one on ones lately because of school on what not ^^: besides your other RP Im in with you :D
((Side Note: I'll be posting very soon on that XD I don't want it to die!))

the-beginning-the-memories-geisha-closed-t42096.html
the-enchanting-sounds-darkness-t41346.html

I'd like to Reserve the Bassist :)
"Visual Kei the Subgenra of Jrock, Jrock the root of Visual Kei"
Join my New RP :

VisualSins
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calamity on Tue May 25, 2010 11:34 pm

Hey, I'd like to reserve the spot of the drummer please, this looks like an interesting roleplay. I can have my character sheet up soon, but I'm not sure what you mean by a writing sample.
Formerly Foxflare.

If you wish to live wisely, ignore sayings including this one.

Also, I would like to inform you that this face:
ಠ_ಠ
Knows that you are a closet pervert.

Calamity
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Wed May 26, 2010 4:25 pm

Okay sin. ^_^
Oh, by writing sample I just mean I want to see some example of RPing, you know just to get an idea on your writing style and it also helps me make borderline decishions if anyone else tried for the same spot before I accept your profile.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Thu May 27, 2010 6:29 pm

Okay my cheracter is finaly up.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R. S. Packman on Thu May 27, 2010 7:33 pm

Mind if I take the spot of the drummer?

Here is the only RP stuff I have on this website.
Is god willing to destroy evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is god able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is god both willing and able?
Then wence commeth evil?
Is god neither able nor willing?
Then why call him god? ~ Epicurus

R. S. Packman
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R. S. Packman on Thu May 27, 2010 7:52 pm

Woops, just realized someone else posted wanting drummer. Since he posted first I wont press the issue. Good luck with this. :D

R. S. Packman
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kai on Thu May 27, 2010 11:49 pm

Finally got my character sheet up, Jess :)
He who has ears to hear, let him hear
For this is a tale of an ancient kind
In the word there lies existence and the word became flesh
And dwelt among us and we saw its glory
Let him hear it who will

Kai
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VisualSins on Fri May 28, 2010 12:02 am

I'll have my character sheet up tomorrow :3
Its almost complete only need the Bio and to finish the Personality :D

VisualSins
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Fri May 28, 2010 5:20 pm

Accepted it Kai. ^_^
Packman is trying for drummer, since Calamity hasn't said anything and I'll keep an eye out for it Sin.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kai on Fri May 28, 2010 8:03 pm

Awesome :) Just a quick note, I'm leaving in about an hour to go out of state for the weekend. I'll be getting back late Monday night so if the IC goes up before then and I don't post, it's due to a lack of access to a computer.

Kai
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Fri May 28, 2010 8:20 pm

Okay thanks for the heads up. ^_^

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VisualSins on Fri May 28, 2010 10:18 pm

A complication has arised :/ I'm hoping to have my character sheet up today but I'm not to positive and neither tomorrow since I have a sweet 15 happenig in my house so I won't be on tomorrow maybe late midnight but I will do it promise!

VisualSins
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Sat May 29, 2010 12:53 pm

Alright, thanks for the heads up Sin. I'll keep the spot saved for you.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Sun May 30, 2010 6:01 pm

*Boredly starts counting the number of creases on the roof of the wood sun room as she listens to I-pod.* Wow...what a boring sunday...

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R. S. Packman on Mon May 31, 2010 10:38 am

I know. I sat all day yesterday listening to Pink Floyd and writing on here until my hands cramped......

I am actually on the same path for today if no one shows up. We are supposed to be having a cookout.

R. S. Packman
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VisualSins on Mon May 31, 2010 5:04 pm

IM BACK!~ I'll have my Profile Up ASAP!

VisualSins
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VisualSins on Mon May 31, 2010 5:37 pm

O.O oh..
The position for the guy who liked Becky is taken.
Hmm guess I'll have to fix my Bio ^^:

VisualSins
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Mon May 31, 2010 5:43 pm

Yeah, sorry Sin. ^.^;

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!