Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lunatic

Lunatic

a part of “Lunatic”, a fictional universe by TrashySceneQueen.

Dr. William Smith is known to be a loyal, compassionate scientist who re-opens "St. Martin's Psychiatric Hospital" for mentally ill teenagers. However, everything is not as it seems.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Lunatic”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Lunatic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commander Jumper on Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:38 pm

Ha ha thanks :) ha ha character is kind of based of me (the super hyper and chipper part) ha ha ha.

I love Final Fantasy, but I seem to be the only one super excited about Versus XIII :) ha ha everyone I talk to doesn't know it even existed... :) and thanks I made it myself ha ha :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Commander Jumper
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commander Jumper on Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:34 pm

Well drat I have to leave. I have a date tonight and plans tomorrow so I won't be on till either late tomorrow or early Saturday, :) in my defense.... I didn't know about the plans till just now.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Commander Jumper
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sainthos on Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:38 am

hey was there some part of this roleplay i missed or is the first post really "I messed up the first one," this is my first roleplay on the roleplay tab so i'm a bit of a noob
"One word, I have taken the liberty of informing the impresario that you have acquired your astounding musical facility in one night through converstation with the devil."
"Pardon"
"The common man like a story, there are times when the price of a commodity may be increased by concealing honest hard work. Work is not seductive, we wish to give these people some magic,"
Octavian Nothing, traitor to the nation

sainthos
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iron Fist on Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:55 pm

Yeah, that's the first post. The tab is going back to front, down to up, if that makes any sense.

Iron Fist
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:43 pm

I've started to escape. I guess an alarm ought to be raised at some point but a silent one. That way, no patients are alerted and spooked into hysterics.

Tyro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iron Fist on Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:34 pm

Could we have a patient and a doctor/nurse/staff member?

Iron Fist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TrashySceneQueen on Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:54 pm

you can't escape! because your on an island surrounded by guards and you cant swim 200 miles without being killed

yeah of course you can!

TrashySceneQueen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iron Fist on Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:00 pm

Sweet :D

And by the way, I can't wait to see how everything will go down hill (or hit rock bottom) for the patients.

Iron Fist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:23 pm

Oh good!

Tyro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:57 pm

Does anyone know what's happened to Mindscrew? I think I've been waiting long enough.

Tyro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:49 pm

Oh I see. Her computers gone haywire and she can't post. I seee....

Tyro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sainthos on Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:20 am

sorry guys i don't think i will be able to participate in this rp, my life has kind of gotten a lot busier with exams and assignments coming up, sorry again

sainthos
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LBSinger on Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:33 pm

Is there still room for another character?
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." ~Jimi Hendrix
"Love overcomes hate. Love has no color. Love has no orientation. All is love." ~Adam Lambert
“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world.” ~ Albert Einstein
"Without music, life would be a mistake." ~Friedrich Nietzsche

LBSinger
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:40 pm

Apologizes for not posting my heads been mush these last few days and it's just been hard to get my person jump started... lol

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iron Fist on Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:52 pm

Quick question. When will everything go down hill for the patients? For some reason, I keep thinking of something like Silent Hill to happen :P

I know it won't but still, funny to think of the hospital suddenly being swarmed by Pyramid Head and an army of faceless nurses. Then everyone goes even crazier... or feels right at home.

Iron Fist
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!