Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lunatic

Lunatic

a part of “Lunatic”, a fictional universe by TrashySceneQueen.

Dr. William Smith is known to be a loyal, compassionate scientist who re-opens "St. Martin's Psychiatric Hospital" for mentally ill teenagers. However, everything is not as it seems.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Lunatic”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Lunatic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TrashySceneQueen on Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:39 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Lunatic"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TrashySceneQueen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Lunatic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mindscrew Min-Min on Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:02 pm

This sounds pretty cool. Is there a CS, or do we just fill out the fields in the character application that are already there?
Want to know more? Read the book to find out.

There's a strange man sitting on the sofa munchiwunching on lomticks of toast!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mindscrew Min-Min
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:21 pm

I'm interested but I hope you don't mind an over-the-top character...Although, it takes something massive to make anyone do what I have in mind I guess...Are photos necessary?

Tyro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TrashySceneQueen on Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:25 pm

No, i don't mind an over the top character! :) although if he/she is over the top how will he/she leave the island? ;] photos?, erm.. kinda.. you can describe the character instead of using a photo? but whatever you do "never" use anime photos! it's a realistic roleplay :))

TrashySceneQueen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:03 pm

OK. We'll your the judge I guess. Although, what I came up with isn't as nuts when you think about the stories of people committing suicide because they weren't Na'vi on Pandora like in Avatar...I just heard about it rather than have any...solid proof...

Tyro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TrashySceneQueen on Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:57 pm

Make him/her crazy if you wish! ;]

TrashySceneQueen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:04 pm

I've taken the Cosplayer too far. Muhahahahahahaaaaaaa!!!

Yes. I am a Geek. Yes, I am fond of the Mario Bros. Theme but it doesn't mean it will start playing immediately after I touch your Ipod.

Tyro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TrashySceneQueen on Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:39 pm

What...?

TrashySceneQueen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:55 pm

lol. I'm making excuses and a joke. Don't worry. I'm a little jittery as I'm out of my comfort zone a little. I tend to stay in Fantasy if the fox in the box to your right hasn't clued you in. Pleasure to being RPing with you none the less.

Tyro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby istumademu on Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:22 pm

haahaa, i'm a geek too!! and i usually do more anime stuff too, but i'll try. sorry if my character's a little weird, but she was the first and i didnt have anything to go on XD i figured i didn't want to give her a normal illness. autocanibalism is so much better XD i promise she wont bite too many other patients though ;)

istumademu
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iron Fist on Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:26 pm

Quick question. Is it alright to use nurses as sort of temporary characters as long as the focus is on the player's character? Because though it is fun to make Alda freak out over 'dirt', I also want to let people see her docile side. I was debating on making nurses drag her away to retake her medicine or not, so I want to know if I'm even able to do that first.

Edit: Tyro, I love your character already :P The Joker is my favourite DC villan, and I'm not a DC Comic fan

Iron Fist
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mindscrew Min-Min on Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:02 pm

Tyro, I'm gonna go ahead and declare my love for you and your character as well. The Joker is one of my all-time favorite villains, right up next to GLaDOS. I even got to play the Joker in this class project where we had to make a video. It was pretty epic.

Yeah, the autocannibalism is actually pretty cool. One of the things we don't really expect. At first I thought this was going to be another RP where everyone's bipolar, schizophrenic, or depressed, but then I saw that the first character ate herself, and I'm like...yeah, this is gonna be pretty winning.

EDIT: I might be MIA for most of tomorrow. It's orientation day down at the place where I'm volunteering, so yeah.

Mindscrew Min-Min
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TrashySceneQueen on Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:49 am

Yes of course you can use temporary nurses xD but the nurses gotta be a bit mentally ill themselves like Dr. Williams Smith.
Tyro, i have to say your character is quite the catch!

TrashySceneQueen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:38 am

Yes because the national health service always employees deranged health care proffesionals. Posted btw.
~There's only now, there's only this, forget regret, or life is yours to miss~ - RENT

~ If at first you don't succed, Destroy all evidence that you tried ~

nightwolf
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:54 am

*bows while wiping tears* Thank you, thank you! I do it for you! Thank you! *sniff*

Tyro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gasmask on Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:57 am

I seem to have forgotten how to post.

Where exactly do i post?
[left]Image[left]
Tiko says:
I still wanna punch him in the face
Mid says: Gas 1, Mid 0.

Gasmask
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TrashySceneQueen on Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:15 am

Well you either click "activity" or "posting" then there is writing saying "reply to this roleplay" you press it then it turns into a sheet. After, you write something then you press "submit"

TrashySceneQueen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iron Fist on Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:00 am

Gonna have to sign off for now. Hopefully nothing too big will happen....

Again, I apologize for the little mix up. I'll remember to make my writing more clear in what it's saying next time.

Iron Fist
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commander Jumper on Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:23 pm

Hi :) ha ha hope you don't mind I posted, sort of an intro to my character :) ha ha aha ha :) I'm a bit out of my comfort zone, like everyone else. I'm used to scifi or Fuedal era roleplays :) thought I'd try something new to expand my horizons and this roleplay seemed like a good pick :). I'm a bit of a nerd too :) ha ha but aren't we all. so thats all :)

Commander Jumper
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TrashySceneQueen on Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:33 pm

Your character seems awesome, what will happen with her next? and hey! nice final fantasy icon ;)

TrashySceneQueen
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!