Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Possibly Pirates Media

a topic in Possibly Pirates, a part of the RPG forum.

Possibly Pirates Media

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Mon May 12, 2008 6:35 pm

This is a thread for anyone who feels like it to put up their Possibly Pirates fiction or artwork! It can be fanon, canon, cross over, whatever, as long as it features at least SOMEthing to do with the Possibly Pirates universe.

You don't need permission to post in here, nor do you have to be a player in any of the games. You can post any sort of media based (or including) Possibly Pirates something. It can be a writing, or a picture, or, as I said, anything really. So long as it's site appropriate and all.

Happy posting :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Re: Possibly Pirates Media

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Mon May 12, 2008 6:41 pm

These are the Possibly Pirates pictures I have drawn up to this point.

Richelle Oaken.

James Macleod.

James and Richelle spinning around on some beach.

A new outfit design for Richelle.

Raff Kelly.

Raffabeth <3 Which is the name I gave to the Elizabeth/Raff ship. Lawl.

Jachelle <3 Which is the name that Tigerz Peace gave to the James/Richelle ship XD

The first in the Possibly Pirates = The Princess Bride series. Featuring James as Westley and Richelle as Buttercup.

The second in the Possibly Pirates = The Princess Bride series. Featuring James as Westley/Man in Black and Richelle as Buttercup.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Mon May 12, 2008 6:48 pm

Good, Good, all they need is a fine level of polish. Im very nit picky for some reason, sorry. but still good job. I really liked the P.B. refrence.
From the Halls of Montezuma, to the shores of Tripoli
We will fight our country's battles in air, on land and sea

First to fight for right and freedom, and to keep our honor clean
We are proud to claim the title of United States Marine

Xersist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Mon May 12, 2008 6:54 pm

Hehe, thanks ^^ And yeah, they could definitely use some polishing. But since I'm just a hobby artist, I don't spend as much time on them as I might if I was more serious.

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skallagrim on Tue May 13, 2008 8:23 am

Jade they are as wonderfully quirky as the characters they portray. I may be biased but I like the Jachelle pictures a lot. LOL

Skallagrim
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Contributor Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Tue May 13, 2008 9:34 am

Thanks Skall! ^-^

And yeah...I agree...the Jachelle pictures totally pwn the Raffabeth pictures...XD

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Wed May 14, 2008 3:49 am

I'm not biased and I definitely have to agree that the Jachelle pics pwn the Raffabeth pics... Sorry, but thats my opinion..... I lushes you guys!!!
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us." - Marianne Williamson
ImageImageImage

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Sat May 17, 2008 10:47 pm

Aw, Rose, we lushes you too :D

And here's another pic that could be considered a Raffabeth...:P Inspired by various chat scenarios. lawl.

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sat May 17, 2008 10:56 pm

Woot! Raff and Liz got busy!

Raff: *thinks about taking a page out of his old man's book and sneaking away*
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Tue May 20, 2008 5:30 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXOSi39QS58 <I just found this to be too funny

Xersist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Tue May 20, 2008 5:41 pm

LOL YES!

Well, there ye be, me hearties. E'en if Possibly Pirates was modern day, 'twould still be swash an' bucklin' we'd be doin'.

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Tue May 20, 2008 6:22 pm

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Tue May 20, 2008 7:43 pm

PIRATES!!! WHOOP WHOOT!!!

Okay now this doesn't have pirates, but it makes me think of our group when we're together in the chats.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EInz120eSo

Plus its my favorite DDR song.... *giggles* It's a fun song and reminds me of us... don't ask why... it just does..... lol

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Tue May 20, 2008 8:44 pm

Lesson learned by watching that video: Join the army, we've got hookers!

LOL

It's a great song though XD I guess I would have expected something a little different from the music video...:P But I can see how it would make ya think of us in the chat lol

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Tue May 20, 2008 9:09 pm

lol

Yup that's all of us...

Makes me wanna go join it myself, but I'm not sure if I'd like it... I mean if Captain Jack was my squadron leader, hells yeah, I would do it in a heartbeat...

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Fri May 23, 2008 4:51 pm

lol okay, so, along with the casual talk we may or may not have had about second generation PP....here are a few pics I've found that I feel summarize how things could turn out.

For Jachelle:
http://monikcaty.deviantart.com/art/baby-pepsi-79502850
http://2cp.net/nathaniel/images/pirate2.jpg (fat baby with a chalked-on beard? Heck yeah)
http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/ ... 02_9749277

For Raffabeth:
http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/ ... _139058129 (NOTE THE BARE FEET!)
http://www.babypirate.com/Photos/Baby_Pirate_star.jpg (lololololololol)
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e13/s ... pirate.jpg (LOLOLOLOLOL)

For Twigs/whoever she ends up with (because we luffles her):
http://costumes.lovetoknow.com/images/C ... rate_2.jpg

And then what would all these kiddies look like on a play date, which they would be sure to have?
http://dclips.fundraw.com/400dir/excl_z ... olor15.gif

Awwww yeah.

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Mon May 26, 2008 9:02 pm

Marching alone, like a good soldier does
I'm setting sail, with anchors holding me down
Pack up my bags, stow them away
I'm bidding farewell to all that is safe
Withering away, a shrinking violet dies
So full of life, these lights have dried me out
Into the sea, I needed a drink
I never thought this would consume me whole
Will I come up for air
After awhile the current is calling me
Lulling me, waving goodbye
I'm out here alone, God can you save me now?
Sinking my heart turns to stone
I turn to stone
Save me, take me home
Over and over again
Wishing that this all would end

This is a poem by my bud, a singer/writer: Michael aka VorteX

I thought it kinda reminded me of pirates...

*luffles the pic of Twigs' kids and then looks at it* AWWWWWWW They are sooooo cute.....

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Mon May 26, 2008 11:03 pm

Now here's a monkey that no one would want to escape:

And yes, that'd be me wee lil boy, Zeren!!!!!

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!