Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

In Darkness There is Light

In Darkness There is Light

a part of “In Darkness There is Light”, a fictional universe by Allison_Marie.

In a world of darkness someone must bring the light back. Unfortunatly,a group of teenagers is the only thing that Earth has got going for her.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “In Darkness There is Light”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] In Darkness There is Light

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:44 am

I am quite sure Puck is willing to let you wed in his cathedral... OF EVIL! MAUAHAHAHAHHAHA.
Andā€¦ Hereā€¦ Weā€¦ Go..!

If I kill you in a forest and there isn't a law against it... is it murder?

I got 99 Souls but a Witch ain't one.

Need more players for my newest role-play World War Five If interested please join.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Allison_Marie on Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:57 am

Have I ever mentioned that you might have some serious issues that need worked out Raven :P
Sometimes life hands you lemons. Sometimes you make lemonade, but it must be pretty gross lemonade unless life also handed you water and sugar.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Allison_Marie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:14 am

Nopeā€¦ but I already know am crazyā€¦

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightningflash on Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:47 pm

Sorry I haven't posted. Does anyone have any ideas how I can re-enter the rp? I don't really want to read thirty pages of posts.
Your chances of getting struck by lightning go up if you stand under a tree, shake your fist at the sky, and say "Storms suck!"

-Johnny Carson

Lightningflash
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DanteTheDark on Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:54 pm

Ok in order. Raven I'm pretty sure Bryher and Dante would be totally up for that. And lightning.....idk....just appear with a goddamn pizza cuz Nale is hungry.
My mind is so complex it's easy to figure me out.

DanteTheDark
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Allison_Marie on Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:38 am

Well..I personally think Veil should make an entrance soon...probably something simple and then when asked how he knew where we were...a witty comment about tracking devices should be inserted lol. But soon cause we need him Q.Q

Allison_Marie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightningflash on Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:31 am

Ok, but I need to know something first. Where is the gang? In an alley, a hotel, death valley, jail, what? Who's present? And by the way, I had veil perform a very shockimg crime: you'll see.

Lightningflash
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:13 am

Were about to attack Vatican city. Not everyone is with us right now.
//I also will be busy for most of the day.//

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightningflash on Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:31 pm

So we're in Rome? I DID miss a lot...

Lightningflash
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightningflash on Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:25 pm

I know the prosthetic is a strange twist, but I thought it would be cool, and interesting.

Lightningflash
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:11 am

Example of Arithralā€™s Familiar.
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&secti ... rm#/dnqm3s
Example of Puckā€™s Familiar.
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&secti ... a#/d2q2o95
Example of Merceā€™s dominated dragoness.
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&secti ... s#/d1vyjwo
She is capable of turning into an actual dragon form.

By the way as a question. Which of my characters do you guys think is the best and why. I would like to know I my self like Puck as he is quite fun to play as.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ripplestar on Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:29 am

Okay...I'm finally back from my mission trip. Any ideas on how to get Alastair in?
A summary of what has happened wou,d be nice too, since I missed more than Lightning.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened.

ripplestar
Member for 14 years
Author

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:45 am

In short as I donā€™t know when you were last on. Major events include. Aisley being captured by Vatican forces, Arithral has left the Vatican forces with Aisley to his demiplane of over guardedness. There is also a few minor events um there was some type of fight against Crestall but I think that was left in epic limbo. Gregor is brooding his life and the fire planeā€¦ and Puck is once more serving Arithral. That is all I really rememberā€¦

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ripplestar on Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:35 am

Wow. I missed a lot.
When I was last on, they were in an alley after burning down a building.

ripplestar
Member for 14 years
Author

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:51 am

Oh then you might have missed Gregor being killed and turned into one of Arithral's servants... but he broke free.... though not before destroying New York. You also might have missed... Mass genocide against humanity.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ripplestar on Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:15 pm

I'll say.
Hmm...any ideas how to get Alastair back? Or maybe I could bring Silas in...

ripplestar
Member for 14 years
Author

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:44 pm

Unfortunately no idea... as none of my characters are near or in company of the gang currently.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:25 pm

Anyone know what caused the sudden stop in momentum?

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:54 pm

Now everyone has a way back in for those stuck in limbo.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:01 am

Today is highly uncertain for activity from me so... please message anything directed towards me to me if its going to be knocked off the board.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!