Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Elder Scrolls: Fall of the Divine

The Elder Scrolls: Fall of the Divine

a part of “The Elder Scrolls: Fall of the Divine”, a fictional universe by Dante007.

It has been 12 years after the end of the Third Era. A mysterious group known only as The Order are about to threaten the existence of Tamriel. Meanwhile, amidst rumors of a schism between the Nine, the Daedric Princes continue to rise in power.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Elder Scrolls: Fall of the Divine”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Elder Scrolls: Fall of the Divine

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RZ.Rob on Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:52 pm

Hello everyone, if you've read my character's profile he is an ex-bandit from a bandit group known as 'The Timber Wolves of Bruma'. I haven't released much information about them, but I do have out of character informal information. So I'll share with you what I have, if you have any questions, comments or concerns just send me a PM or respond and I'll answer them accordingly.

Og`mir’s Escape, Details of the Guild’s History:

Og`mir’s father, Jac`nothal Scortooth, was the previous leader of the guild. Due to his old age and absence of lifespan, he chose Og`mir to be the heir to be the next leader. Traditionally, the eldest son is to become the next guild master, however due to Rag`ma’s blood lust and rash actions, he decided Og`mir would be the best choice because of his rational thinking.

Rag`ma learned of the news from his father while he was resting on his death bed. Infuriated by his decision, the eldest son murdered his father in cold blood and claimed his place on the throne as the new guild master for The Timber Wolves. Rag`ma sent the word out for Og`mir’s head in case he learned about his father’s quick death and he was to speak a word about the rightful heir.

Their sister overheard the discussion between the illegitimate master and scoured the head quarters (a cave near Bruma) for his youngest brother to warn him of the foreboding dangers. That night Og`mir fled the caves, heeding his sister’s warnings of his brother’s actions. She was executed once Rag`ma learned that his dearest sister betrayed the guild master, treason which is by his law accountable to death.

About the Timber Wolves:

Before the murder of Jac`nothal Scortooth, the guild was built on a foundation of illegal trading. Generally they ransacked and ambushed Imperial caravans for their rare materials and belongings then would sell them to the thieves’ guild and black markets. They prospered well and were well-known throughout the lands of Cyrodiil. Their ranks are not overwhelming, but their cunning and prowess was unmatched by other bandit guilds.

After the death of Jac`nothal, Rag`ma claimed a new foundation, to increase their territory and to make their name renown through history. Alliances with the Thieves’ Guild and Black Markets were abolished. Any trades made with the guild were quickly set-up as ambushes to steal their coin and goods while still keeping their own. The search for his younger brother still continues on throughout Cyrodiil, and for every night he is missing, another member disappears.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RZ.Rob
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante215 on Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:59 pm

I might join, I'll make a dark elf simply because that is the type of character I always used on oblivion and thus well yeah... Either that or just a normal elf, we'll see...
I wonder, how much I have lost over the years and how much I have gained from these experiences. Intellect, wisdom, knowledge? I would cast all these aside just for a second chance, a second chance to make everything I have done wrong right once more... Each time I stare into space I ponder, what would have happened had I done things differently? If I had been in a different family, met different people, would I have ever been happy, or would life have just punched me in the gut like it always has...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dante215
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante215 on Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:44 pm

Well, I've entered my character, just waiting on approval, if you can see anything wrong with it tell me and I shall tweak it...

Dante215
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flickery on Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:15 am

Err hi?

Anyway, the beach party hasn't posted in a long time. I don't know, has everyone else dropped out? I know standard posted for his other character but his main one is left dangling there :/.

A smilie costs nothing, but in the internet, it is EVERYTHING.

flickery
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:38 am

I'm pretty much waiting on an update from Dante about the village. Or instructions on how to handle it myself, since I seem to be doing that sort of thing these days. I'll ask about it soon.

O heart, lament not, for this world is only metaphorical.
O soul, grieve not, for this abode is only transient.

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selothi on Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:11 am

As for me, I'll wait for a post from Captain_Mark, Standard and maybe Soviet Rei before posting myself in response to all of you.

Selothi
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante007 on Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:13 am

Yeah, Standard, you can post about coming upon the village and entering it with the others then I'll take over as one of the villagers.

Dante007
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:53 pm

I take it I have free rein over how to describe it? It's a fishing village, so I'm assuming it'll look pretty dirty and poor. Perhaps like a miniaturized version of Bravil?

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante007 on Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:59 pm

I was almost thinking about kind of a miniaturized version of Leyawiin, but that could work. Get on chat and we'll discuss it.

Dante007
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante007 on Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:58 pm

Sorry about the delay, guys. Standard's posts will likely either be up soon, if he gets on, or some time tomorrow.

Dante007
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:48 pm

Sorry for the delay, everyone. Had urgent business to attend yesterday. My post is up and should satisfactorily update my two situations.

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:09 pm

Ah, seems as if things hasn't progressed much in the RP concerning my spot. I will get up a post within 30 minutes. That and things seemed to have slowed down... Perhaps it will pick up?

Oh well, on to my post!
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RZ.Rob on Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:11 pm

Sorry, unexpected things happened this weekend. I'll be posting either later tonight or tomorrow morning. Sorry again for the unexpected delay.

RZ.Rob
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selothi on Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:43 am

Looks like things are wrapping up back in the prison & co. group. Dante, I take it you'll NPC the guard coming down to give us some delicious culinary finery before he goes to see the execution ?

Selothi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flickery on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:03 am

I'll be posting very soon, just kinda lost interest there because for a day or two it seemed our party hasn't progressed at all. Tnks dante, for reminding me it ain't dead.

flickery
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante007 on Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:21 pm

Again, the Beach and Prison party are both waiting for StandardFiend to post, and I believe Rob is up next on the Caravan side. Sorry about the wait..

Dante007
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:22 am

Aye captain, You be right. Good to know we aren't entirely abandoned. Things seemed to slow down like it hit a wall.

Hard.

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante007 on Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:01 am

Yep, mostly due to waiting for others to post so the rest can move on. On that note, Standard's gonna have to drop due to time issues, he'll post about it here later.

Dante007
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cynoc on Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:09 am

Hey everyone, something suddenly came up and I wont be able to reply for a couple days. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, and I'll come back and try to make up for anything I missed!

I would try to throw up a post now, but I kind of need to wait for Rob to make a reply before I go for another one, so I'll just have to wait until I get back. Feel free to drag me along if need be.
-Some not very legible squiggly lines that are supposed to be my name in cursive.

Requiescat en pace

"Hit me again tube sock, lets go!" -That old guy

Cynoc
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:45 am

Hey everyone. Well, those of you who look here, anyway. I'm moving out of town and starting at a new university next month, and my schedule is going to be pretty intense. Unfortunately, I'm having to quit this RP because I simply will not be able to keep up. School has to come first, obviously.

I don't know what Dante is going to do with Leon, but Othan is most likely going to die in order to drop him from the story.

With many of you, it's been a fun couple weeks. I'd like to say I hope to see you again in the future, but realistically that is not going to happen, as I will not be starting or joining any more RPs for... well, forever.

Take care, all. Tschüß.

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!