Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fruits Basket: Next Generation

Fruits Basket: Next Generation

a part of “Fruits Basket: Next Generation”, a fictional universe by MoonFox1.

Fruits Basket Rp

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fruits Basket: Next Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Fruits Basket: Next Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raike_Zaiyen on Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:24 pm

Sent my first Post, and thanks for the help Horseygirl! Oh and how do the rules with posting work on the site? (first time.) Does everyone take a turn, then the cycle restarts? I guess it depends on where everyone is, and how we interact? I might make a second character tomorrow.
*--Raiyen Zaike--*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Raike_Zaiyen
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raike_Zaiyen on Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:04 pm

Hmm, I think I know what character to make as my second. Maybe I could play the maid Minto beat up? Maybe the made wants revenge? Its ok if she gets killed eventually btw. I will make a new student at school if she does.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Raike_Zaiyen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:25 pm

Raike_Zaiyen wrote:Hmm, I think I know what character to make as my second. Maybe I could play the maid Minto beat up? Maybe the made wants revenge? Its ok if she gets killed eventually btw. I will make a new student at school if she does.

Well you don't need to worry about her getting killed since it's againts the rules to kill.
Hetalia:Rise of the Micronations-->Image<--click on Sealand to join.

onirukon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raike_Zaiyen on Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:35 pm

Hmm, your right, it is against the rules to kill. For some reason I forgot. *thonk*

Raike_Zaiyen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonFox1 on Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:15 pm

Okay people what did I miss in the Roleplay since I was out for awhile and this site is stupid because they don't let you go back to a page

MoonFox1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raike_Zaiyen on Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:17 pm

Lol, Ikuto. I just realized we both have green eyes. I'm trying to get this family tree thing figured out so that I'm not calling a 3rd cousin my sister or something. :P We should be brothers haha. Just imagine what the parents were like with 2 homosexual kids? But with how Raiyen is, hes much less pronounced, like the profile says.

Raike_Zaiyen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raike_Zaiyen on Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:50 pm

Really you can't go back a page? Hmm. Well after you disapeared for tea, we all became clumzy klutz! But ya, nothing really overly important. I told Luca to wear her hair down, Hikari turned into a bunny, Kat split her leg open, Someone turned into a dog, and tried to play a prank on a girl who walked in, but changed back to soon. Thats about it. Also I took up the role of the made Minto beat up, so far she just cleaned up in the bathroom and looked at a pretty red ruby ring she stole.

Raike_Zaiyen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan on Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:21 pm

Raike_Zaiyen wrote:Lol, Ikuto. I just realized we both have green eyes. I'm trying to get this family tree thing figured out so that I'm not calling a 3rd cousin my sister or something. :P We should be brothers haha. Just imagine what the parents were like with 2 homosexual kids? But with how Raiyen is, hes much less pronounced, like the profile says.

Hmm that could work I guess if they're brothers, but would his parental history work with your characters?

here's what I put for his relationship with his parents.
Bio: His mother and father claim to have never had a son. Both of his parents having shunned him for being so carefree and laidback about the curse and his involvement. Hikari has a part time job and is a senior in highschool. He has a few scars, but every time someone asks about them, he politely makes an excuse to get away from them, not wantking to admit his father is the one who placed the marks on him.

Also, they would be odd brothers XD I doubt the parents would be able to sleep at night, "H-h-homo...? SEPARATE ROOMS!" XD

Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raike_Zaiyen on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:59 am

Hmm I guess it wouldn't, Oh well, was just an idea. Parents would have no hair left. Haha!

Raike_Zaiyen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:20 pm

Edit never mind

onirukon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!