Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fruits Basket: Next Generation

Fruits Basket: Next Generation

a part of “Fruits Basket: Next Generation”, a fictional universe by MoonFox1.

Fruits Basket Rp

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fruits Basket: Next Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Fruits Basket: Next Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonFox1 on Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:46 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Fruits Basket: Next Generation"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MoonFox1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Fruits Basket: Next Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Megumi on Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:12 pm

Looks interesting, I've always been a fan of fruits basket. ^_^ I'll probably make a character application soon.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Megumi
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raike_Zaiyen on Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:04 pm

Hmm, this might get interesting. I've heard this story before (years ago.) I definitely I'm going to make an application. If it ok with you, I wouldn't mind taking the Monkey zodiac sign? Its what I am. Anyways, can't wait to start. My picture might be a tad late, I'd prefer to draw it, then steal one off google images...
*--Raiyen Zaike--*

Raike_Zaiyen
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:50 pm

when can we start posting? =3
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan on Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:44 pm

Yay Hikari got accepted :) I think this is going to be so fun, I read up on the characters and I think they all suit eachother nicely and it's going to be quite interesting to see how everyone interacts with eachother~ If anyone want's to interact with Hikari to make the plot interesting, just message me, we'll talk something over. He and I both love a good twist :D

Just thought I'd introduce myself, "Hi I'm Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan and I will be playing Hikari Sohma" :) haha well Ja mate ne :)

Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:02 am

hai! Hikari is so cute! ^.^ Kat is my character. we both love an interesting twist aswell. ;D

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan on Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:53 am

Why thank you! I wanted Hikari to be an Uke, so I picked Oz from Pandora hearts, cause I thought Oz's image suited Hikari's personality perfectly. I think they might be perfect partners in crime then.. XD

I feel sorry for everyone when this roleplay starts, Hikari is a strong believer of 'hugs mend anything." He hugs people more than a muslim community prays in their life time. (Nothing against muslims, I'm not racist. I'm just proving a point.)

Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:59 am

lol. Kat loves bunnies and hugs, so she will probably accept the hug and cuddle him while he is a bunny. =D

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleLuca on Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:48 am

um...hi ^.^ i'm Luca the sheep

LittleLuca
Member for 15 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raike_Zaiyen on Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:03 am

Hey there! I'm Raike_Zaiyen and I'll be playing Raiyen Sohma. Sadly..I didn't know much about the Manga or the Anime..So I had to research, and now I will most definitely buy the series and read it. Haha! Anyways, I need to update Raiyen a tad, and his picture will be coming soon. I have a thing about using other peoples work as my display. :P K, well..if anyone wants to throw some random facts about the story to me. I would love you forever! haha, hmm....(Would like a hug.)

Raike_Zaiyen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:13 pm

HAI! if anybody wants me to cut their picture and make it into an avatar i wouldn't mind it all. ;) (i do it all the time and it will give me somthing to do)

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:57 pm

Moonfox1, is it alright if my character has a grudge against your's, because she had his little sister's memory erased.
Hetalia:Rise of the Micronations-->Image<--click on Sealand to join.

onirukon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Megumi on Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:56 pm

Hmm...Did anyone take the ox yet? I just submitted my character sheet, but I'll gladly make changes if someone got to me before I did. Thanks! <3

Megumi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raike_Zaiyen on Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:47 pm

Hey horseygirl. Would like nto have my pic converted to an avatar. I'm at school right now. But my pic is on the page. Thanks!

Raike_Zaiyen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:30 pm

OK, Raike_Zaiyen just click on this link, save, and your all set! http://s876.photobucket.com/albums/ab32 ... 3902117154

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonFox1 on Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:43 pm

Hey people Minto(Moonfox1) here to tell you that if anyone wants to makemore characters I don't mind, itwould be cool if minto has conflict with the characters, considering that she is the one that causes most of the problems....even though she is never really there to physically cause it.

MoonFox1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raike_Zaiyen on Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:09 pm

Thx hun! (Sorry, I'm southern. I say hun. Haha.)

Raike_Zaiyen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonFox1 on Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:31 pm

Just to let everyone know also, I started the roleplay

MoonFox1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raike_Zaiyen on Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:45 pm

Hey, MoonFox, or anyone. (Don't want to sound newbish, but..) How exactly are all the Sohmas related? Are we Siblings, Cousins, a mix? Could we get a family tree outlined or something? (Also, I haven't read the manga, so this is probably where my not knowing is coming from.)

Raike_Zaiyen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:53 pm

yay! And some of the Sohmas are cousins, some are brother and sister. I'll try to find a family tree

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!