Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Light's Shadow

Light's Shadow

a part of “Light's Shadow”, a fictional universe by Oblivian.

DEAD

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Light's Shadow”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Light's Shadow

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:34 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Light's Shadow"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Light's Shadow

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:15 pm

Can I reserve that female dark wielder spot? I've been waiting to do another RP.
♪♫♪♫ ((((|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|)­­))) ♪♫♪♫
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hinasil
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:15 pm

sorry, jsut gave it to someone already. ^^; You can still play a female that's on theier side though.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:51 pm

Never mind, the spot is temporarly opened to give you otehrs a chance. I had like 3 others wanting that spot so to be fair XD

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hanagumori on Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:51 pm

Hi, this looks interesting...
Mind if I make a character for the female light wielder? ;D

Hanagumori
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:55 pm

the spot is still open and we need it to start..so be my guest XD

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:28 pm

So we're still waiting for the female light wielder? If so, I could make a temporary bio for her just so we can start this if you want.

Hinasil
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:54 am

Sorry for the delay guys, alot of things came up in real life. I'll contact her about getting the character done.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hanagumori on Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:09 pm

I'm so sorry everyone! I'll submit right now.
I have short attention spans sometimes. >_<

Hanagumori
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:50 am

ok, just need everyone to let me know their still around and I'll start the RP.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:56 pm

I'm still around, and now I'm not *changes page*

Hinasil
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hanagumori on Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:21 pm

I'm here~

Hanagumori
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:38 pm

I think we should just start before anyone forgets

Hinasil
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:27 pm

just did that XD

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *Darth-Kryon* on Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:41 pm

I guess we are supposed to make our way to the Kingdom of Alzard then what. I have a few questions

1.) When do we receive our dragons? Do we earn them
2.) When do we receive our blades of light? Do we at least have a starting weapon for the time being
I have been blessed with an awesome gland and underneath that there is a second awesome gland. True Story!

*Darth-Kryon*
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:21 pm

I made the story to start when the "choosen" are already about to reach the alter where the blades are kept, otherwise the dark ones wont have a thing to do until they make it.

So just start off in the group of soilders that are accompanying the chossen to the cave where the alter is at.

As for the dragons, the way it works is that you enter the alter and the dragons will apear, judging them if they are worthy or not. After being chossen, all they got to do is pull the blades out.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:53 pm

Hmmm...well now I have a question...My character isn't a 'chosen' one sooo what do I do? Just wander around or do I have a goal to reach like a city or kingdom???

****Well I am going to make a really vaguish post that introduces my character. Just so you know; untill someone in the story figures out she is a girl I will refer to her as 'Ian' and 'he'. though you should know so that didn't confuse you.

"I laugh at funny things. I laugh in the face of danger. Therefore, danger has a funny face." ~ME <3
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." ~Groucho Marx

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:01 pm

ok sounds good. basicly, you can be as creative as you can in how they are brought into the scene.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:25 pm

I can't do anything till the seal is broken you know..so..can you all keep going?...

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *Darth-Kryon* on Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:17 am

Another question explain the seal and how we must BREAK it.

*Darth-Kryon*
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!