Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kiyio High

Kiyio High

a part of “Kiyio High”, a fictional universe by Maria-Chan.

Kiyio High is school for Nobles lady and lords prince and princess or for the rich the school is one of the most renown in the world but in order to go to the school you must be gifted in magic or you must be a magical creature...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Kiyio High”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Kiyio High

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maria-Chan on Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:16 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Kiyio High"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
I Regret Nothing Because If I Did I Would Spend My Life Weeping...

I Fear Nothing Because I Don't Want To Spend My Life Cowering...

I Feel Everything Because I Don't Want To Spend My Life Empty...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maria-Chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Kiyio High

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dandan on Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:19 am

if you could reserve me a spot please
Hello fellow spinners of a story

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dandan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YaoiDruggie on Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:59 am

Can you reserve a spot for me? A boy....
YAOI is my DRUG

YaoiDruggie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sixsweetpotatoes on Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:07 am

Hihi! I submitted a character profile, please look into it. I know she's female, but I do hope that you'll accept her! I've just joined this forum and I think this topic is really interesting. Can't wait to be a part of it!
Cheers!
My first baby dragon(no clicks)! Image

sixsweetpotatoes
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:20 pm

hey i was wondering.. ive just joined this whole roleplay site and.. kinda nervous about getting used to using it.. you're roleplay is literally the only one ive been able to understand so far and it looks so good but you've filled all the character places i was wondering if you'd accent a new character from me? itd be female.. i havent submitted because i wanted to see if it'd be okay x
Some call it madness but i just call it esctasy

The Project Of Warren High [Open]
An elite boarding school for monsters takes on a human project.

Mousie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SavannahSinclair on Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:58 pm

Hai im sorry it think i joined when the character spaces were full. I just joined this site and am really confused @.@ I'm worried no one will accept me hehe oh dear anyways hopefully I can RP here but if i can't oh wells, I think this RP has a great theme though and I would love to participate in it :D thank you

SavannahSinclair
Member for 14 years
Author

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shikakid55 on Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:25 pm

Sorry guys I'm going to drop this rp. I have to much on my plate for the time being with school and all. So see you guys around.
ImageImageImageImagehehehe didn't see that coming
Or that

shikakid55
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!