Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Final Fantasy

The Final Fantasy

a part of “The Final Fantasy”, a fictional universe by Hirochi-Zangus.

After the conflict with the gods, a new war has begun. The greatest warriors from all the universes have joinined in and are about to end this, once and for all.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Final Fantasy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Final Fantasy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:12 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Final Fantasy"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

I reserve Rubicante. I'll make a couple more, but I'm not quite sure if others would want them first so I'll keep my options open ;D
If you can't read this, you probably need glasses!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Final Fantasy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:13 pm

Dibs on Balthier and Fran from FFXII, if they qualify.
There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:39 pm

Alright. Yes they qualify. Really, the only people who don't quialify, are normal enemies, NPCs, and the Omega Bosses like Necron, Zeromus, etc. Everyone else is up for grabs! So Balthier and Fran eh? Also, forgot to mention, There will be Ex-mode, but people who don't have exmodes (Rubicante for example) are just boosted and more powerful normally. If people want they can list their attacks here or in their character's too. Rubicante only has a few attacks so It'll be easy to list. The only thing Exmode has going on for everyone is unleashing their ultimate ablility. I'll explain how to get Ex-Cores later.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:27 pm

Yeah, I find them hilarious, and they would mostly act as a unit anyway, being partners and all. As for Ex-Modes, I'm assuming the equivalent would be either a Quickening or a Summon? FFXII's battle system is a fair bit removed from most FF "norms."

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:46 pm

yes it is. Quickining would most likely be what their ExBurst would be seeing as how Gabranth used quieckinings in Dissidia. Probably chaining them too with each other if they were to both us it at the same time making it more powerful.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:49 pm

Cool beans. Fran's submitted now, too. Hope we get more players soon...

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:58 pm

I hope so too. I also thought that if someone wanted to be FF vs 13 characters... I'm not sure about that. Not much has been released about the game so we'll only go up to FF 13, okay people? In the case of this, I'm thinking I might take Vanille...

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:48 pm

Hmm, I was wondering how the ExMode thing would work for Ramza. FF Tactics didn't have limits or anything. Though I guess because of being able to change jobs Ramza has virtually unlimited ability potential, but at the same time is still limited to two job sets and lets face it; that doesn't really make a Limit Break. Maybe he could summon Zodiac or something. Sure he has Ultima in his squire list, but even that was down played in the game to be worse than the Ultima the enemies used. It may sound like I'm dissing him, but I do like him. It's just that well, he was a glorified squire that used screaming to make himself good. Sure he could equip just about anything in the game, but that only goes so far. Half the time people just hack him into a Holy Swordsman lol.
There is a place within each of us where we cannot escape the truth; where virtue sits as judge. To admit the truth of our actions is to go before that court, where process is irrelevant. Good and evil are intents, and intent is without excuse.

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:14 pm

Dude, I love Ramza! I was considering being him, actually, and Agrias, but went for Balthier and Fran instead. Maybe his super-awesome thingy could be some kind of made-up-but-feasible ability, like a scream that seriously ups all his stats and inflicts haste? Or you could just summon something awesome...

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:51 pm

yeah, he can summon Zodiac as his Ex-Burst. Have you played Dissidia? If so then I don't really have to explain it then, heh.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:32 pm

Guess what characters I'm taking? lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8vz186pjY0

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:27 pm

I'm probably going to take Golbez too, but I finished my post so post away people.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:19 pm

oh yes, I posted as WoL. He and Garland are NPCs but don't fight, only there for conversation. Also you guys can only talk to WoL because Garland is a baddie... and missing... WoL is at the Castle in the Sky where Golbez is, but now he went away. Maybe a different part of the castle or to the Land of Clashing Stories?

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:56 pm

Erayu, I'm working under the assumption that it's Light/Hope's turn to post and whatnot.

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erayu on Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:32 am

Sorry, I always forget to check the OOC. Yes it is their turn to post. I didn't know how to introduce myself to the group so I thought things had stopped due to my terrible meeting.

Erayu
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erayu on Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:30 am

Someone post someting. I've been monitoring this roleplay for two weeks and im the only one with a post in that time. Is everyone too busy, or did they forget, or what?

Erayu
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erayu on Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:51 am

When is someone going to post something? I was starting to like this roleplay.

Erayu
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:57 pm

I am sooooooo sorry for not posting in a while. Very busy with life and such and haven't gotten time on here so... I'll revive it (if it's dead) soon but still busy. maybe next weekend (5 day weekend)

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erayu on Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:15 pm

Still busy I assume?

Erayu
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:38 pm

Well it seems that not many people want to revive this thing or haven't checked back in a while. My birthday is also coming up (tomorow) but really other than that I'm not busy, but some other people in here are probably not going to rejoin for sure so... I'd have to wait and see what's up. All in favor of reviving say... "Yeah!"

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!