Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

It's Good to Be Bad

It's Good to Be Bad

a part of “It's Good to Be Bad”, a fictional universe by Fabricati.Diem.

In a world of superheroes and super-villains, epic battles are fought every day without end or score--until what seemed like an outside force for good came, turning all of Earth upside-down and leaving only the Villains to protect it.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “It's Good to Be Bad”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] It's Good to Be Bad

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricati.Diem on Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:14 pm

Yeah, Machina will be a fun portrait whenever I get to him :)
Only those with their feet on rock can build castles in the air.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fabricati.Diem
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cataclysm on Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:19 am

Seeing those examples I'm almost looking forward to you not posting. Nice drawings, and I hope you post some without the condition of having to have left this Rp for a while some time.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cataclysm
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricati.Diem on Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:04 pm

Doc Mach, everybody ;)

And I know most everybody and their grandma had figured out that Machina was the one with Zack, but I still feel like I have to hold out the suspense with things like "???" just to go with the traditions of dramatic superhero comics :P

Fabricati.Diem
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:19 pm

Awesome. Also, I find myself intrigued. I'm wondering what building they want into...
There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricati.Diem on Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:42 am

The latest post is up; I wanted to clear up some of my direction with Machina just because I hate the idea of him having that kind of knowledge or even full understanding of another character without any effort O_o Besides, delving deep into the emotions, dreams and thoughts of another person in general would sound distasteful at best to the doctor, if not boring and far too troublesome :P

That said, I wasn't sure how to move them along. I'd like to go with "and then they start off on there trek on foot across town to the building" just to move things along, but, uh... Troublesome. Yes.

And I owe you all another portrait; as soon as I decide who's next, you'll see that soon :)

Fabricati.Diem
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:37 am

Quick question: Where is Apotheosis, Co.? That is where Ford will go in my post when I get it up.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricati.Diem on Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:22 pm

Ha! I had this message up in a tab, but I never sent it O_o That would be why I never heard back...

It stretches from 3rd to 5th district on the north side of town, though only the 5th and 4th have entrances (in the 3rd, it hangs from the ceiling like a stalactite).

Fabricati.Diem
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:14 pm

Huh?

I'm having a hard time picturing it.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricati.Diem on Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:08 am

A view of the city, and the Apotheosis building. I wasn't sure how else to explain the districts thing, so between the city structure and the building illustration I hope it's more understandable now. 5th through 3rd district are visible in the city picture, but both 2nd and 1st are hidden behind the fortress wall built around the city to keep people in. Below another force field wall can be seen, and finally the orb-like shapes of Levani crafts seen resting in the harbors of Lay'c Mhishy'gan.
As you can see, it extends into several districts; the top portion is for contract negotiations, meetings with wealthy shareholders, consulting work, and similar important interactions with 5th District residents. 4th District and 3rd are a combination of offices, storage space and labs; specific areas within the company are cut off from one another, hence the strange network of glass hallways and elevators on the outside; main elevators are on the inside. The outside walls are a strong obsidian-colored metal. Throughout the building, the further into the circle, the more clearance you need.

And to prove that I've been thinking of you all in between classes while unable to get to a computer... Some quick doodles :)

Fabricati.Diem
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!